||~The Journey to Tarzan Land~||HBD Sid!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! 

Oh time to wake up now!  It is our Tar + Zoo's Birthday PartyPartyParty!

Baar baar din ye aaye, Baar baar dil ye gaaye..
Tu jiye hazaaron saal, ye meri hai aarzoo
Happy Birthday to you, Tar + Zoo!!

Now time to go wake up sid!!!  Yeeehaaa!!!

Oh hi there friends,

My name is Zunni and am here with Aisha best known as Pundit Ji!

Well eggjactly 20 years ago, a baby was born;
He was a naughty little boy, who would often steal tomatoes from people's garden and also golgappas Ouch...  His parents could not put a stop to his craze for golgappas!  They decided to take Tarzu to a no man's land... where he would never find golgappas or Tomatoes.  Time went by.... the jungle became a home to the naughty boy!  He fell in love with the environment and the tree root swing Star

Twenty years later... here he is... a grown up man, with unwashed hair and a pink lungi around his waist! 

Ok Friends, it is time to wake up our very own Naughty boy who is a wanna be hottie boy!

BANG BANG BANG!!!
"Open the door, you lazy bum!!!"
BANG BANG BANG!!!
"Wake up Tarzan!!!"

Zunni and Pundi ji are tired of waiting!  They take a chain saw and start drilling the wooden door.

Moments later, Zunni and Pundit Ji witness Tarzan swinging on a rope, sound asleep... with his lips curving into a smile here and there!  Pundit ji is amused seeing this and says "Oyee Naughty boy, still dreaming away eh ApproveBlushing".  Zunni gets fed up, so she takes a bucket of golgappas from the bed and throws them at Tarzan, one by one. 

Tarzan's eyes pop out!  His hands lose grip on the rope...

THOB THOB THOB.

Tarzan falls right on his bum....  and says

"Us falak ke teer ka kya nishana tha
Jahan thee meri manzil wahin mera aashiyana tha
Bas pahunch hi raha tha Sid aasmaan pe
Is toofan ko bhi abhi hi aana tha'"

Well guess what.. the naughty man was none other than our very own SID/ YULZ!!!

Zunni & Pundit: Tar+Zoo, what took you so long to wake up Angry?

Sid: Hmmmpppph!!!, I was sleeping so peacefully dreaming... and you mandaks had to distrub me at this hour?  I mean it is only 1 pm in the afternoon AngryAngry... Man Hmmppph.. what a dream that was Day Dreaming

Zunni & Pundit: Naughty Boy!! Always dreaming eh!!  Mr. Wanna be Hottie Wink

Sid throws a deadly look

Zunni & Pundit: Really?  Oh man, we would so love to hear about your dream Embarrassed Plz bolo naa!!

Sid: Latoo Latoo Mein us pey latoo!!!

Zunni & Pundit: WHAT? ShockedShockedShocked You're in love with Golgappas ShockedShocked...

Sid:  Nahiiiiii Angry..... mere sapnoo ki raani....
Tere dile mein meri saanson ko panah mil jaye
Tere Ishq mein meri jaan fanaa ho jaye!

Sirf Gunjan aur Mein!!Day Dreaming

OFF TO LALA LAND!!!

BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Raaton mein jagay...
Needon ko udaya..
Mera dil bhi churaya hai...
us ladki pey dil aaya hai..
jis ney mujhe sataya hai

Who is that dream girl of sid?? Day Dreaming  Dream on to find out, i mean WATCH THE VIDEO on to find out ROFLROFLROFL!! 

TOO HOT TO HANDLE!

Please watch with care, with a bucket of water and ice!!!

Tarzu, hope you loved it EmbarrassedROFLROFLROFLROFL remember your comments in that Maaneet Labon ko VM thread.. you were shocked to realized we can make VMs too EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. well we wanted to keep  it a churprise for you LOLLOL your big b-day prechaaant Tongue... hope you loved it EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA

-

Birthday Surprise

Happy birthday, who would have thought?
Inside the box, guess what I brought!
I'm sure you'll like it, more as you age,
You are the focus, on center stage.

All these years, memories created,
I did not choose, we're simply related.
Knowing you, like the back of my hand,
Remember the time, we played in the sand?

I picked it myself, decision was clear,
Once you see it, I'm expecting a Cheer!
I know you will need them, on your Adventures,
Inside the box, a new set of dentures!

by Martin Dejnicki

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Party Continued Below!!!

Edited by MP_Radha - 26 July 2010 at 3:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutegirl94yulZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~The Journey to Tarzan Land~||HBD Sid!" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

To Tarzu's Party!!! 

To You

To You

Dear Sid da man

To You

You are a Brother
that truly shines
Bright as a star
in the darkest of times

StarStarStar

Knowing you're my Brother
makes me so proud
you would stand out
in any crowd

StarStarStar

You my dear Brother
I truely love
you're as bright as the stars
that shine above!!!

StarStarStar

We Love you

HugHugHugHug
author unknown

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!

*Pudding Girl*

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yess.its revenge timeEvil SmileROFLROFLjks

Many many happy returns of the day Tarzuu.may all ur wishes and DREAMS come true(the one being with all those ladies in the VM especially)  ROFL
i dunt know wat to say.where to startErmmROFLanywayz tell me how buddha r u now?LOL
u r one of my funniest, LAZZIEST, chapar chapar, helpful and coolest frend and not to forget the BEST sig maker i met on IF.dunt ever change..=) .its alwayss fun talking to u and pulling ur leg especially (one of my fav hobby)ROFL
i still remember our essays posts and pyramid PM'sROFLthey r always fun and full of bakwass..each line starting with an argument which goes on and onROFLROFLThose CC moments we had were so much funn..full of masti fighting and all that.can never forget those dayzROFLOHHH and not to forget the April FOOL dayROFLdamn man that waz soo FUNN.the best day everSmileROFLi never thought u would actually fall for that but damn u believed me..chalo ek lesson hi seekh liyaROFLROFL
anywayz u must have realized by now i suck at writing serious messagesROFLROFLso i hope u have an amazing and bestest Bday ever.dunt forget to share ur cake with us.or else khana hazam nahi hogaROFLROFL
and dunt forget to Enjoy watching the VM made by our lovely PunditROFLROFL
i forgot to gibe u ur gift..here it is.hope u like it=)
Have a BLASTING day and Enjoy=)
btw did u notice i used ur colorROFL

*Aaahaana/ Meli*

Reserved

*Uncle Khan's Neice*

Happy Birthday Tarzu!!!
May u hav many many more.....
May ur all dreamz nd wishes cum true!!!
hav a grrrr88888 B'day nd do enjoyyyyyyy with ur lady love Wink LOL

*MP_Radha (Pundit ji)*
Tarzu HugHugHug..

Man i'm sooooooo sorry CryCry... I'm a bad sis I know Ouch
I deceived you!  I did not keep my promise to you OuchCry.
I should not have done this Cry... but what are sisters there for
Embarrassed.... they are here to give their favorite brothers churprises right EmbarrassedEmbarrassed!
That is why i hid from you all this while.. as i wanted to surprise you along with PG TongueLOLLOLLOL.. hey btw, that second pic is a delicious eggjam... especially found on the internet for you LOLLOL

So hope you LOVED our VM churprise ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  Remember I'm your pundit.. so you can't come after me with rotten tomatoes or golgappas (but plz reserve some moti autny) ROFLROFL

I'm so glad you are back on IF.  For a while we thought our Tarzu was gone forever Shocked.  But yay, now our Tarzu is back to being our bakra ROFLROFLROFLROFL.  Before it used to be PG, but it is so much fun pulling your legs..  during everyone's b-day ROFLROFL

Ok let me try to be serious.... man it is so hard to write a very serious blessing b-day message for you ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.  I'm always rofling imaging a tarzu with pink lungi (thanks to our loving PG).

But Journey on IF would never have been this  ROFLROFLROFL and SillySillySillySilly if not for you and the whole deewanies and angels Clap.  You are such a caring, loving, blueish (your font LOLLOL) bro HugHugHug.... although we always end up getting burried in our work/ school/ EGGPERIMENTS... the moment we interact, it is back to normal, with leg pulling and ROFLROFLROFLROFL.  I guess the one person to keep us all united is your tarzu ande moti aunty {? Ermm} ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Btw, here are some more BIRTHDAY PRECHENTS... 

guess what ???  Melz and I pretended that Melz was at my place...someone fell for it ROFLROFLROFLROFL.  She wanted me to take pictures n all ROFLROFLROFL.  For a whole day she thought Melz was at my house.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL.... After a day of fooling when we ROFLROFLROFLROFL, she was like " you guys fooled me Shocked??"  we were like yeah ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.  In we said Happy July fooling ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.  She refused to accept that but hey we got her this time ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL sorry.. i had to share this

and I also had the opportunity to have a voice chat with her ROFLROFLROFL.... guess what??  When I called, she refused to talk ShockedShocked.. her sibling did most of the talking.. and sibling said how she was BLUSHING LIKE A DULHAAN ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....

OK OK no molre, she will kill me .. i just thought of sharing this with yo on your birthday Embarrassed

NOTE: do you think i told you the truth???  I leave it up to you to believe me or not.. after all i'm da pundit ji Evil Smile ROFLROFLROFLROFLi

so here is my offical prechent....

Tarzu, continue to be who you are!  You are one of the most funnest person on earth... to be around with!!  And the most coolest (temper) wise person too... ClapClap... it is great having such a loving brother as a friend.  Thank you bro!!

Happy birthday..

we shall start our taagkeecho party when KMH 2 begins...

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhooooooooooooooo

Luv
Pundit JI!!!

Edited by MP_Radha - 30 July 2010 at 1:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutegirl94yulZdangerouzIshk.

cutegirl94

Goldie

cutegirl94

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Tarzu!!!
May u hav many many more.....
May ur all dreamz nd wishes cum true!!!
hav a grrrr88888 B'day nd do enjoyyyyyyy with ur lady love Wink LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_RadhadangerouzIshk.yulZ

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
oo damm m sooo late ROFLROFL
m soo reserving this post as i got those stupid guestt staying till Monday *uffff* the were supposed to go today but grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ROFL anywaysss 2 more daysssss *dreamy*

oo BTW omggg VM ?? *colourrrrr evaporated frm Tarzu's face* Stern SmileROFLROFL m coming back on it ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top