Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

PB,

Asma, Macaroni and I tried to write up another script for you- but we all agreed that nothing could be as epic as last year's. ROFL
Therefore, we just wanna say that we LOVE you and we hope that you have the BEST birthday in the entire world!
On behalf of all of us here:

^it took so long to make CryROFL

ANYWAYS, scroll down to read some of you *ahem ahem* ... you'll see WinkBig smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUliciousx..Anki..xwhoa..MP_Radha-Ravjot-sindhyaa.dangerouzIshk.Siddhi_yulZQH_DDEJ_FanCute_Ash_Meena_..-Jia-..unknowndesires.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||HAPPY BIRTHDAY SID aka yulZ||" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Dear PB,

I know that you're probably angry that your very intimate moments are being leaked out here on I-F, but we couldn't help it! We wanted to show EVERYONE how loveeeeed you were EmbarrassedWink
Don't worry now... Sanaya bhabhi is okay with this... but I can't say much for Sheeeeena bhabhi. ROFL She was FUMING last time I checked. Ermm You may want to patao-fy her somehow before she throws all the chappals at you.

I won't keep you waiting for too long WinkWink 
Let's see what your not-so-secret admirers have to say about you!

-_AfridiMalik_-

'Happy Birthday Siduuuuuu!!
Tussi Great ho...
dont have time fr my baqwas... Not u... not me! Wink
LOL...
so yeh le:

[just 4 u! Big smile]

made in like 3 nd a half minutes, chup chaap baghair kuch kahe [sivaaye Thank u ] k... use KAR!
LMAOOOO!!

loadz of luv! Big smile

-fsn-
Happy Birthday Sid bhai
Many many Happy returns of the day
wish y all the happiness & success in urs life
May all urs dreams come true
may you have a long, healthy, wealthy, lovely life ahead!!!
Always be happy & keep smiling
U r one of the sweetest  person whom i met on IF.thanks for being my friend/bhai
Happy Birthday Once again

-Sofia-

Party
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOPE U HAVE A GR8T DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND
GET EVERYTHING U WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!
Party

A gift form my side

TakeCare
LoveAlways
Sofia
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-Sharona-

Happy birthday Sid Hug May all ur dreams & wishes come true...your a amazing person Huglove you lotzzz...dnt forget to share cake with us Tongue wishing you a amazing birthday...enjoy ur day jaan Hug

-MohitzPari-

Happy b'day to uuuuuu
Happy b'day to uuuu
Happy b'day to dear sid
happy b'day to u!!!

ok ahem ahem..clearing throatROFL....from where do I start??ErmmErmmErmm ok let me start with our common business first

ROFL

Happy b'day Sid...wishing u a very very happy b'day from me and our roflersROFL......U r a wonderful human being and true friend...and I mean itApprove.  I will pray that all ur wishes come trueHug...yes even getting GunjanROFLErmm...so that my way will be clear tooROFLROFL

I still remember when we met for the first time...our aada...MJHT CGROFL.....I was going crazy over ur siggiesSilly...and u were so touchedROFL....u kept thanking meCoolROFL....and that day only we decided nick names for eachother.... GKD..gunjan ka deewana and SKD ..samrat kiI  deewaniDay Dreaming.....sometimes the role switched and u became maa ka ladla..thats the other thingROFLROFL....GOSSSHH see what I have done to uD'oh....I love our super spamming in CGROFLROFL...control hi nahi hota ..kya kareErmmLOL.....all those rofling talks!!...GOSHH specially during ur eggjamROFL...u were going crazy and I wish ur eggjams keep comingROFL and remember that pani puri wala talk????ROFLROFL....we crossed all the limits of spamming that dayROFL...haaa I will pray that ur that wish comes true tooROFL...secrete wishEmbarrassed..to become a panipuri walaCoolROFL....me, jizzy, aani and u.....sometimes toh we also do our group convo in galleryROFL...by god...we all go super crazyLOL......U keep saying  I made u start making sammy siggies..and I always love my self for thatCool.....joke apart....ur siggies...by god ..u r a TRUE talent ka khajanaROFL.....I always love ur work...and always get inspired...sometime toh over inspired ROFLROFL.....as u know we all love our chorified productsROFL....and what else...m running our of backwaas....ofcourse m not as good as u anywayErmm....m wondering what will u do while replying to all our backwaas todayROFL...u love writing, dont u??ROFLROFL so now over to uROFL.....I wont be so emotional by saying u r perfect and dont change and all the girls talksROFL..I know u never gonna changeROFLROFL..kuch bhi ho jaye...u will be the sameD'ohROFL

ok AHEMMMMMMM AHEMM soemthing from me....considering ur love for ur chashmishROFL...I was gonna make a sammy one with hot hot text for uROFL...par teri bhi koi ijjat he bhaiErmmEvil SmileROFL

ur fairytale princessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and asusal I couldn't choose which one is better...so up to u...Embarrassed

lots and lots of hugsHug...urss ParuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sha_siddhi209

Siddd Bhaiii..!!!! Wink Wishing you a very happy birthdayy..!!! May all your dreams, hopes and wishes come true..!! Hope you have an awesomeee, fantasticcc and greattt time..!!! Big smile
Hope you get lots of presents, cake and birthday beats =P LOL Hehe, only joking...
May each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peace and cheer!!!! May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires!!! Tongue
Happy Birthday,
You are very special,
And you deserve the best, I wish you a wonderful life,
Filled with love and happiness!!!

Heres a little something I made for you!! Smile I know Im not as good as you but this is what I came out with!! Hope you like it and once again hope you have a fabulous dayy!!!! I love you soo much Bhaii and will always Embarrassed

With loads of love,
Siddhi 'x

-Sky-

H.A.P.P.Y  B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y

It's your birthday today Shocked Who knew? Well I haven't known you for bery long and we've just sort of started talking but it already seems that I've known you for soooo long. So have a AMAZING birthday and may you have a very long life Big smile. Sorry about the short message but I'm not so good at writing huge messages LOL.
Hapy Birthday once again!

- Manisha

Hh.jpg picture by jia08

Cute_Ash

*knock knock*

Sp opens the door and he is still yawning.

*phoossshh* Cake on SP's face.

DS: Sppp HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY *TIGHTT HUG*

SP is still shocked. But I know he is very happy. Life's always been really positive to me because of friends. Friendship has made a huge place in my heart it means everything to me. And in the mist of millions I found you SP on the day when I was going on my flight to Canada. I scared him yep I was the evil one. And guess what Sp you and KP got scared as well. Those days LOL. And since then Benjan became the reason for our strong friendship. Those Benjan talks and sigs. Uff memories flashing in mind beautifully. Then Sanaya and (ahem u knw the twin) made our bond even stronger and Sid turned to my only SP. And then once again we met again when I was leaving for a flight. I knw Sp this is so creepy that we always get to talk when I am off to somewhere. Oh well but it just makes my journey more perfect. Well our history is just so memorable everything is set in my heart.

It's been ages talking to you and I miss you like hell. Well 26th July which always makes me feel special because this date made you exist in my life. You make my life more perfect with your existence.  So today I thank God for this day because you are a part of my life because of this day. May all your wishes come true and you have a fantastic birthday with huge celebration.

So here a VM dedicated to you:

(It is not that good SP, I am on holiday na so I got very less time to make it. I am very Sorry

Ii.jpg picture by jia08Jj.jpg picture by jia08Kk.jpg picture by jia08

Anjali4NaKsh

Some things are left undone... Some words are left unsaid... Some feeling Are left unexpressed...
but some ones as nice as you,could never be left without wished....
Happy birthday to u SID ..!!

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shinning dreams!!

I hope that your day is blessed with happiness and joy.. Sunshine and friendship!! Happy Birthday..

>>>>WITH BEST WISHES.+?Anjali?+

Ll.jpg picture by jia08Mm.jpg picture by jia08Nn.jpg picture by jia08

MeenaJ

Happy b'day Sid Bhai! You are a great friend to talk with. Keep smiling and have fun on your b'day. I just made a small present for you.
Here:

Oo.jpg picture by jia08Pp.jpg picture by jia08Qq.jpg picture by jia08

-Neelam-

Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Birthday SiddddddddddHugParty

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day

May all your wishes and dreams come true! May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness into you life! Ur an amazinggg person! Im soo gald I got to know u! =) EmbarrassedI've already told u this before dat ur one hell of an amzingg siggy maker! Im glad ur creativity got me to know u! Have a great Birthday! Tongue Loads of Love

Neelam xx

Heres a little gift from me! Hope u like it!Big smile

Rr.jpg picture by jia08Ss.jpg picture by jia08Tt.jpg picture by jia08

MoNayaKiDeewani

PartyH a p p y B i r t h d a y S i d Party

May All Your Wishes & Dreams Come True,
Wishing You Every Success In Life,
May God Bless You With Worlds Happiness,
Hope You Have A Rocking Life Ahead,
Watever Happens Don't Forget To Always
Big smileSmile Big smile &&
Hope You Keep Making ROCKING Sigs Ahead
Don't Ever Stop !!

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.
Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.
Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.
Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"
Lots Of Love :
S a n i y a :) Mwuuuahh x
Hope You Have A Blast !

Uu.jpg picture by jia08Vv.jpg picture by jia08Ww.jpg picture by jia08

aahana86

There is a gift that gold cannot buy
A blessing that's rare and true
That's the gift of a wonderful person coming into my life
Like I have in you! Happy Birthday!

Xx.jpg picture by jia08Yy.jpg picture by jia08Zz.jpg picture by jia08

-Nitya-

SIDDDDDDDDD!

Today's such a special day! guess why?cuz it's my aunt's best friend's birthday of course!Cool I knew you would guess correctly. LOL

^^ it's not really her birthday..I don't think my aunt even has a best friend.Ermm
anywayyysss..moving on.

Happy Birthday SID!!
*clears throat*
(I think I'm somewhat better than a goat..so I won't sound like your dadLOL)

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthdaaayyyyy dear Siddddd!
Happy Birthday to youuuuuu!

I suck at writing messages..but I shall try to do so, just for you. jk. I hope you have an amazing birthday, because the truth is, you deserve it completely! You are the sweetest, funniest, and most amazing person that anyone could ever know! and I'm not being biased here.Big smile well then..now that I'm done praising you with lies..we'll move on to my true message.LOL I'm kidding..everything I said about you is coming from my heart! You really are a very special person! and I'm so glad to know someone like you!! Hug
Have a great birthday! eat lots of cake..maybe get someone to put it on your face too.Ermm it's the best part of a birthday! I hope you have a zillion more birthdays in your lifetime!!This day's not going to come for another 365 days..so enjoy it to the fullest!! Have lots of fun..dance around..do some masti! no one's going to stop you ..cuz well.. it's your day today.

ANDD..here is your present. I knew everyone would give you something with Gunjan in it..so I went with something different.LOL Hope you like it!Embarrassed

here's an avi version of it..I personally like this one better.this one turned out kinda weird.Ouch

Aa.jpg picture by jia08Bb.jpg picture by jia08Cc.jpg picture by jia08

ridhima1_gunjan
Many Many Happy Returns of The Day Sid!!!HugHug

On your birthday,
I'm thinking about how much light and sparkle
you freely dispense wherever you go,
how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.
Every birthday marks another year
of you radiating positive, happy energy,
contagious happiness
that infects all who come in contact with you.
May your next birthday find you the same--
glowing from within,
beaming bright joy on everyone you meet.
I feel blessed to know you.

love ya lotsssss Aastha

Edited by mimi0295 - 25 July 2010 at 5:17pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUliciousmomentsofme.x..Anki..xSiddhi_yulZ-Fatima-..RamKiJanaki..Cute_Ash..-Jia-.._Meena_

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

mohitkideewani

reserved. Net is gone.Ouch

ashmii
going on vacation. hopefully will unreserve ROFL

-Ravjot-
will be back to unreserve

mimi0295

D e a r   PB,

I don't know what to sayROFLROFLROFL
You're sooo sooo SOOO special. Anything I have to say will be nothing compared to how much you mean to me! You're one of the pillars in my life, so without you- I wouldn't be able to stand tall. If you go, a part of me will go with you because in this short span of time (well, if you call two years shortErmm) you've managed to become the elder brother I've never EVER had!
Everybody is always skeptical when it comes to having friendships online, and I've got to admit- I was kinda hesitant when I joined I-F, but I'm willing to put through with 90385903803980 cyber stalkers as long as it means that I'll come out of it with a brother like you. Embarrassed
You're everything an ideal human being should be- humble, honest, trustworthy, responsible, gentle, sweet, intelligent, hillarious- PB, you've got everything anyone would want in a companion, son, brother, and friend. I still can't believe that I managed to come across someone like yourself on I-F of all places!
It's so hard to find a friend like you PB, you're truly one in a million!
I don't think that there's ever been a time where I didn't want to talk to you! You've been my greatest support system throughout these past two years of my life. You've been with me through everything PB, and I'm SOOOOO glad that I have you to count on!
Nothing or nobody in the world can take that away from me. You're SO soooo amazing, and I hope that you celebrate 908235903586908 more birthdays with us!
Through you, I got to know Macaroni and Asmu even more. You three are the best people I've ever met! Everytime I call you three my gang, I feel this immense pride within me. ApproveCool
Every moment we've had- Antakshari (it's always Me and You vs. Asma and Macaroni ROFL) and your sound effects and my singing.. or us both singing different songs ROFL, our movie dates (I can't believe we had to FORCE you to watch DDLJ Stern Smile), playing holi via PMs ROFL, forcing you to make LJ, fB and all that against your will ROFLROFLROFLROFL, and just about EVERYTHING!
We always have SO much fun PB, and at the same time... when we have our heart-to-heart convos, you're always the serious kind of brother who guides me through the pain and tears.
I love your stories and your tactics! Everything you say brings a smile to my face. Sometimes, you make me laugh so loudly that I need to pee my pants ROFL
When you left for Nepal, I was HEARTBROKEN Broken Heart
But I have to admit, stalking you was the best thing Asma, Macaroni and I have done. ROFLROFL
GROUP EFFORT BROUGHT YOU BACK CoolROFL
BUt having that said, DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME ALONE EVER AGAIN OR I KEEL YOUAngry
SmileSmileSmile
Okaay, carrying on- you know, you got me all emotional on several occasions. Ouch
I remember crying the day you opened your shop. When I read the dedication, saying that I was touched is an understatement.
PB, I was shocked. It took about an hour to hit reality! You named your FIRST shop after me. You don't know how much that means to me PB... you honestly have no idea.
I can't even explain it in words... if you were in front of me, I'd give you the world's BIGGEST bear hug! Hug

ILY PB! You're my angel! Please don't ever change... not for anyone or anything.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PB!

Here's something from me to you:

Edited by mimi0295 - 25 July 2010 at 8:21pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUliciousmomentsofme.x..Anki..x-Ravjot-Siddhi_yulZ..-Jia-.._Meena_

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
res for macaroni:

happy bornday sidoo beta!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUlicious-Ravjot-Siddhi_yulZ..-Jia-.._Meena_

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
res

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ravjot-yulZ..-Jia-.._Meena_

Cute_Ash

IF-Stunnerz

Cute_Ash

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

KPPPEmbarrassed

Awsum postt loved it especially the writingssStarStarStar
Sheena Bhabhii crazyy ..

You worked really ahrd on this.. You are shooo adorable and those who helped youHug
surely deserve a huge round of applauseClapClapClap

waise can u relink the vm here is the direct link

STILL RESERVEDD WILL EDIT 2MORROW

Edited by Cute_Ash - 25 July 2010 at 5:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi0295yulZ..-Jia-.._Meena_

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: