Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Friendship Prayer Of Love (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 154

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

even yuvi is feeling ashi all around in the air loons!BlushingEmbarrassed Shit just look at the way he whispers "ashi" in the airBlushingEmbarrassed I love this scene...for ashi-yuvi, for yuvi, for yuvi-sid, and for sid!BlushingEmbarrassed

i know yuvi is feeling ashi in the air duh uhhhhhhhhhhhh obvio i know but i cant ever discribe that look that feeling just freaking look at himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i mean suna tha ki love brings u lose to bhaggu suna tha ki love apne aap ek ajeeb si hope bher deta hai ek ajeeb sa faith aaj dekh bhi liyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaBlushing cant discribe it naps cant just cantBlushing

and omg omg does he reallly whispers ashi in this momenttttttttttttttttt??Blushing

shit i love this whole week naps this whole weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek its THE MOST HOPISH WEK EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR he was walking on the brdigesssssssssssssssssss to the invisible she too was trying to resurrrect those bridges and finalllyfinalllly finallly in three promises they both found their bridgesssssss ine ahc other ONCE AGAINBlushingBlushing

omg naps lets live this week phljjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj lets LIVE THIS WEEK afterashi ka buddya onwards to three promises PLZ PLZ lets live it abhi togetherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrBlushing

come o live a lifetime in every heartbeatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttBlushingBlushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AYLS CC: Friendship Prayer Of Love (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

See the first scene loons:

i sawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit i havent sene this whole phase acche se i even missed thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

shit unka pain unki inalcazable feeling its frekaing present in the VERY AIR naps i can actually feel it  ek ajeeb sa piercing feleing sach main heart main i can feel pain ajeeb sa numbnesss cant even call it heavynesss its numbnessssssssssssssssssssssssss u know kuch scenes main u cry and xpress ur pain ur hurt but yeh sab toh its just making me go NUMB i cant i cant tell u what m feleing what r they yaaar just whaaaaaaaaaat?....they have come form such a long way...i seirously fele like laughing at all those who couldn see ashi ka love for yuvi in Season 2 just coz they didnt get hugging kisisng scenes...shit.....just see from where she is coming naps...just see it....she has bene loving him dremaing him whispering him in hope in prayers through and throughhhhh....and NO i dont think yuvi wlkabhi kabhi oth i feel shayad yuvi too wouldnt realize this ever...not even after they r together again...i know its not important but its just OMG its just i cant tell u what this is....u know i saw that yuvi ko pyaar hogaya wala scene and he was asking mp vrinda where she is sid goes like u not her bf anymore and mp bursts out kiager tumne fir se use rulaya hoga toh i wld kill u i think she was reffering to this yamini phase to all the shattering ahsi went through...aur yuvi ko toh pata bhi nahi....shit...this is just....kyun naps kyun...kyun hua yeh....both loved each other kab se naps...kash sirf ek baa ek baar ashi use miol leti jane se pahle.....SHIT

merkeo bohut bohut rona but i know nahi aayega this numbness wld killllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll me

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
ranveer was so bearable even feelable when with ashi though TR and his indiv scenes were still as unbearable as ever....but i could feel this ashi ranveer scene yaaar

tilll this point yaar....i can see ashi ranveer ka friendship here....even in that scene ja she comes back frm london....but blaaaaaah baad main he just got obsessed wid tia tia tia tia and his becharagiri uske aage he cldnt see a thing...after black gang he was just reduced to a rota hua bechara insaan yaaar

thats why am not sure if i would fele ashi-ranveer in tday's epi ka scene for me that scene wld just have AY though i was crazy crazy for that scene before...it used to be an epitome of freindship wala moment back then...but not anymore...not after journeying the whole thing..after realizing ki how one sided this relaiton was...sirf sirf ashi thi yaar sirf ashi..ranveer toh kabhi tha hi nahi he was too lost in his tia land to notice her or any other of his friends...isliye i know i wont be able to like ashi ranveer factor of the scene maybe i wld i wld fele her love for her thakur for sure but not him....definitly not him

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
But seriously loons...how much are we dying to see today's episode?BlushingBlushingDay Dreaming

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
helllooooooooooo...koi hai????

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
koi toh aao ppl...so rahe ho kya?????

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz