Water Tight Case Against Tappu Baba - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Now who told you that by supporting Tappu's evil you have a criminal mind. Not at all. this matter has not cropped up here and dont try to bring it here. I understand by bringing these out of context arguments some people make it too personal and urge to mod to close the topic. we are not going to fall into the trap and will never do that. If yu dont like the content ur most welcome. But nowhere in this thread no body has said anything to Tappu Fans till now. So it will be better if you will be a bit tolerant.
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u sonia ji...........

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lamboo ji..by all means..please go ahead with your discussions on the matter!!..i said what i feel..and now i am out of here...
Goodnight guys...
Thanx Soniaji for not arguing. Good night have a good night's sleep.
shivani9 thumbnail
Woww what a beautiful post Lambooji, I'm very impressed.. as a law abiding, socially responsible human being with aims n ambitions for the betterment of mankind in general, I appreciate ur gr8 efforts in baring the disgusting n shamelessly Evil deeds of Tapasya in legal terms... Hats off to you, ur a ⭐️⭐️👏👍🏼
I will do the same in our Veya thread. will be out of town for three days. once back will get something to ponder.
shivani9 thumbnail
I wish i cud like ur post thousands of times😳,  I generally dont read long posts, due to lack of time😔 n also the unimpressive content😡, but I honestly am glad 2 have gone thro ur enitre post.👏, well done, you seem to know what exactly ur speaking n u seem 2 b a legal professional very passionate abt ur profession too, best wishes n regards. God Bless

Shivani.
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow gr8 research n lovely post....
Thanx Shivani and Gargi. It is the appreciation and wish of people like you who respect law, social norms and relations that keep me going and wade through the messy appreciation for evil, deceit and fraud. Truth has prevailed since ages and will prevail in the end here also regardless of how it mighty be in the short-term.
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lambooo

I will do the same in our Veya thread. will be out of town for three days. once back will get something to ponder.

ohhh I see, I will try 2 engage in some activity there but I am gg 2 b busy in view of change of job which is a proffesional requirement as part of my training n going up the ladder...so we will catch up, i,m sure,,have a gr8 time..