|*Glamorous Mess*|Reqs,mini update,gudbye note p20 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 22

nanditasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

nanditasingh

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged

and
ALL THE BEST

Shareen and Sofia...
love
NanditaEmbarrassed

@Liana - thanks a lot sweetheart for informing me...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shareen-Sofia-Liana-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|*Glamorous Mess*|Reqs,mini update,gudbye note p20 (Page 4)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Liana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liana-

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

and
ALL THE BEST

Shareen and Sofia...
love
NanditaEmbarrassed

@Liana - thanks a lot sweetheart for informing me...Hug
my pleasure sweetheartHugglad that u have visited

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shareen-Sofia

PremKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

PremKiDeewani

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
congratz on ur shop guys.
am really excited 4 update.
hoope to see loads of HC sigs.

Shareen-Sofia

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
edited my spot on page 1

and i really think that yopu guys should also do that

Shareen-Sofia

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Edited Pg.2

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
congrats dear
ooooo
lovly work by everyone
good luck for this shop
keep rocking

senorita

Shareen-Sofia

Groupbie

Shareen-Sofia

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ashlesha09

Hiya ShafiaHugHug Heyya aashi Hug   Hug

So Finally shop is upTongue, yippee Dancing  ppl said it very correct that hardwork always bears sweet fruit and finally i am successful in getting two of my darlings together for such messy work. U r too gud at convincing sweetheart..It was impossible to say no LOL...The shops looks great, great headers sofi and woww wht banner sharu or should i say great creations Shafia, you guys surely gonna rock...Aww thanx a lot aashi...Soo glad dat u like dem!! now just waiting for your third partner, I know its bit weird to mention about her without knowing but I am big fan of her as well so want her to join hands as early as possible, I so hope till next shop opens.We hope soo too!! *fingers crossed*

We are extremely happy to know dat u luv our work so much!!..It really means a lot!..Really luv luv u aashi!!...Nothing wud have been possible widout u!..We didnt exaggerate abt u at all in the intro..In fact bohat kam tha...U deserve a lot more sweety!! We both are really touched by ur comment!!Infact speechless LOL...
Really lucky to have a frnd lyk u yaar...Hug   Hug
Yes wid the number of demands u r shooting at us we'll b able to open another one soon enuf ROFL 

Originally posted by Waqas...

Congratulations Shareen and Sofia on First Creation Shop !!!! Party

Shareen I love your creations, they are AwesomeClapClapClap, I am Phan of Your Creations  Day Dreaming...

Sofia You Also Rock Dear, Awesome Creations Clap!!!

Keep Rocking !!!

All the Best !!!  Thumbs Up

Waqas...

Smile

Thank u sooo much waqas for the lovely comment!!! Hug We r so glad dat u like our work...Means a lottt Big smile thnx once again!

Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

Amazing workClapClapClap

I especially love the Robert Patterson sig..not a huge fan of him but my god he looks damn hot thereEmbarrassed 

Thanks a lot dear Hug...Ur req is done..will b posting shortly Big smile

Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Hey guys.

@Shareen - First of all Hate you with a Passion. Thanks for sending me the PM so late. Cry. Second i am so damn happy you opened your shop, love your work& i think you know that by now lol. I wana thank you for all the siggys you have made for me, Love you so much for them. I love using them again & again. The idea of a mix shop is amazing both of you will Rock i am sure and takeover this forum. Big smile. Good luck jaan with all of your work love you&your work.

Shocked So sorry hun..*holding ears* it wont happen again...I promise frm nw on will send da 1st pm to u Big smile  khush? LOL
Thnx a lot sweetheart!!...Ur comments have always been extremely encouraging...Really luv u so much...!! Thnx to YOU for always appreciation my work...Really lucky to have a frnds like u Hug  LUV U!

ALSO EKK! Aww thanks for putting my on the friends, means so much. And yaar all the appreciation you get is  because you deserve it. You know it too. Your work is superb and i hope you open many many more shop.

U deserve it sweetheart...u've been a constant support! Hug thnx a lot!really hope we cn keep up to the expectations!!...luv u 4 always being dere! Big smile

@ Sofia - Well i don't you too  well, but I am Ayysha. And let me just say i have seen your work and it is AMAZING! Specially one of your latest Harshad.C siggy, its like mind blowing. Love how simple yet unique you make your work its amazing. I am glad you opened a shop&i am sure it will rock. Both of you are like amazing makers so I am sure this shop will be mind blowing.

Thank u so much..Really nice to know u ayysha...Thanks 4 liking my work...Dat's really sweet of u...Keep supporting us like dis,always Hug

Hope you open many more shops.

P.S.  I LOVE your name combined. I guess now i know what i am gonna name my Daughter. (After 10 years that is. Still in school ROFL). OH AND PM ME! *glares at Shareen*

OMG! LOL  LOL Aww! we r so glad dat we cud help u find a gud name for ur daughter whc will b after 10 years LOL LOL ...Wht if it's a boy 1st LOL..hw abt u name him SHAFI? ROFL
Will pm u for sure sweety...Dnt wanna get dandas thrown at us frm u...LOL

@Both of You -
As you know i do love your work. EKK Harsha.C&Premeer stuff is like mind blowing, also all the Mayur, Prasha,& others couples is mind blowing. Please keep making all couple. I just wanna suggest JeRan, Sidma, KaJen, ArSh&RobSten. I am looking forward to all your work guys, i am sure its going to be amazing. All the best guys with your Req's, updates&everything. Hope you keep rocking this amazing shop AND KEEP ME UPDATED.

Love you guys. AND YOUR NAME! ROFL

Thanks a lot for the suggestion..Will definitely work on dem for the next update...
Aww,Thnx..We luv US too ROFL  oops i mean we luv YOU too ROFL

Edited by Shareen-Sofia - 29 July 2010 at 7:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ROBlicious.SunShine_A

Shareen-Sofia

Groupbie

Shareen-Sofia

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Kandy

aaaah...Shareeenn you finally opend a gallery of urs....congrats
and congo to you to SofiaParty
You both are simply amazing makers..wish you both all the best Thumbs Up !
Luv you guys! Hug

Hug   Hug   Sam!! Really happy to see ur comment....U r a sweetheart!!...Thnx 4 wishing us luck dear....Mwwah!!!  Luv u  Hug

Originally posted by -Liana-

PartyC O N G R A T  U L A T I O N S guys xtremely happy for u & @ the same time super xcited

about the shop

@ShareenShocked me talented& awesome sig makerROFLanyways u have the real talent in u i jst motivated u & as a friend i feel proud that today my motivation worked & u have a shop WinkBest Of Luck to both of u hope to see some rocking update by u 2Embarrassed

Liana,thnk u sooo much sweetheart...Ur comments really mean sooo much!!!....U r a fab sig maker n so happy dat u like our work so much dear....!!..A lot of credit goes to u..thnx 4 always being dere...Really luv u!

Originally posted by livelygal

Yippie...finally a shop sharru!!! Congratz to you two- sharru and sofia!!! Way to go gals...you both will rock it big tym!!!!

Thank u so much pallo...really sweet of u...Hope u continue to like our work,always Big smile

Originally posted by ksg-kash-kajen

cngo 2 ur shop..will soon post a request..love ur work..!!

Thnx a lot dear Hug    Hug

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Wowzies, CONGO on your new shop, Shareen and Sofia!!!!!! Both of your work is just aMAZing, you two are such pros!Clap Can't take my eyes off your creations on the first place, esp the the Maneet and Mayur sigs, just mindblowing!Day Dreaming

Thank u for the beautiful comment dear...means so much to us!! Hug   Hug

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

OMGGG!! Shareeeen!!! Tu ne aakhir kaar Shop khol hii lii... huh!?!!?!?!! Big smile Tongue ROCKSTARRRR! I lovee ur sigsssss!!
AB tho pakka requestingg tujhse! Big smile
OMG the creationss r rockingg! Keep it up! Big smile

Reeno Hug So gud to see ur comment...Haan yaar akhir khol hi li dukaan LOL  Thnx sweety...So happy dat u like our work!!..mwahh

Originally posted by mireen19

congo shongo...girls..
mein toh already add huh..list mein...hehe
All The Very Best!!
bas itna yaad rakhna mein req nhi kerti..lol..okh...sofi janu..

Thank u soo much buddy....Hug   Hug
Hug

Sweet_Kandy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top