|*Glamorous Mess*|Reqs,mini update,gudbye note p20

Shareen-Sofia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Glamorous Mess by Messy Creatives, So who are these Messy Creatives, its stands for only two who can be messy and at same time most glamorous in their work.
So this Solitary talent is being blessed to

S-H-A-F-I-A= Shareen + Sofia

Normally when people are friends they try hands in any joint venture but we became friends only due to shop, told you we are U-N-I-Q-U-E.

One commom friend of ours responsible for this venture who had lot of faith in our work and used to hover us to open our shop, so finally one day she became successful and is the real brain for coming of us together and why not she is hell good in convincing people and emotionally blackmailing people for getting her work done.

She can be very adamant in getting her all things right and yes she is none other than Ashlesha aka Ashlesha09 our Aqsa/Aashi.
So now lets getinto our place

HELLO to all u lovely people *waves* ...I'm Shareen...Some of u may already know me..Most of u may not LOL...I've been making sigs for about a year now...I'd never thought dat i'd start making sigs some day an having a galley was way beyond imagination...I always used to stare at the beautiful creations around and wud think How on earth do people make such mesmerizing stuff!! =))

Then one fine day i met dis awesomely talented girl called LIANA!! Her sigs were amazing and i always admired them..
She's the one who encouraged me to start making creations and taught me the ABC of it...She's a sweetheart n i owe it all to her!!

Now in this one year i've got a lot of encouragement from all my lovely friends here and it's because of their support that i've reached this far!!...I really want to thank all my friends from the bottom of my heart for supporting me..Liana, Sam, Waqas, Jui, Aashi, Nandita, Ayysha, Pallo, Hifza....really luv u guys!!

I'd also like to thank all the wonderful sig makers at IF..Their work has truly been inspiring...esp Liana, Khushi, Rozain, Waqas, Zarwa, Farru, Ruhee, payal25, Ashoo and last but not the least Sofia!!..It's indeed a pleasure for me to be working with her...

And special thanks to Ashlesha / Aashi (Ashlesha09) for helping out so much regarding the shop..We really luv u Aashi!! U rock!

Hello friends I am Sofia.

I have been making signatures and icons for quite sometime now and have finally decided to open a gallery/shop of my own in conjunction with my friend Shareen.
This is my first shop/gallery so I would appreciate if you all would acknowledge my work! Well my friends are more excited than me๐Ÿ˜†, I would specially like to mention Ashlesha whose been a constant supporter and an abundant analyst whenever it came to my work!๐Ÿค—
I've been highly inspired by Khushi (khushix), Afeera, Muqu, Sara and conclusively Shareen herself! Also I would like to thank I-F and the creatives for inspiring me and giving me a platform to showcase my creations!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I mainly make signatures and icons on Bollywood and Tellywood and occasionally Hollywood! I will also take requests once in a while!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We know almost anything and everything, we always try to do all the mess in anything possible related with PS...............
!Siggys -----> Animated / Non-Animated
!!Icons -----> Animated / Non- Animated
!!! Avis ----> Stacked / Non - Stacked
!!!!Banner

Sigs / Icons

* Provide good quality pictures- max 10

* Text shall be provided.

* Please mention if you would want your name written on your request.

* Do not cut out parts of our creations and claim them as your own.

*One Requests per person

*Don't ask for resources please

Avis

- Please provide high quality video clips.

- Duration- max 10 secs.

- Text- if required.

- Mention whether you want stacked or not.

Shareen-Sofia
Edited by Shareen-Sofia - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shareen-Sofia thumbnail

So these are some of our mess from our messy world. Our all creations are dedicated to our eternal couple who made us creatives Premeer and the actor behind Harshad Chopda and to his new avatar who bought us together Anurag of Tere Liye

Non - Animated Signatures

Animated Signatures

Avtaars

Shareen-Sofia thumbnail

Page 5 - Sonam Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Taani-Anurag, Harshad-Additi, Requests

Page 10 - RuHu, Tani-Anurag, PiA, Armaan-Shilpa, Maneet, Mayur, Edward-Bella, Vampire Diaries, Neil-Deepika, Anjaana Anjaani

Page 16- Harshad, Tani-Anurag, Prem-Heer, Sonam-Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Requests

Please hit the 'like' tab of this post if you wish to be added to the PM list.

1. Ashlesha09
2.-Liana-
3.maha_k
4. -fsn-
5. Waqas...
6.Sara-Ksg
7. mireen19
13.ItalianPrincess
14. ksg-kash-kajen
15.aditifan
16.livelygal
17.JanakiRaghunath

18.curledup
19.nanditasingh
20.lola610
21.aisha_1992
22.rkmnsg
23. IndigoBlues
24.-Pooji-
25.shahidlicious
26. -Durgavnii-
27.cute-eyes
28.Sweet_Kandy
29. .Jiya.
30. -Maryam-

Shareen-Sofia thumbnail
Finally the shop is up!! ๐Ÿฅณ  yipeee...Our 1st shop ๐Ÿ˜ It indeed is a great feeling to see all the hard work paying off ๐Ÿ˜ณ  A beautiful journey has just begun...And it wudnt have been possible widout every1's support...Really hope we can continue to prove ourselves deserving enough for all the love and support ,always ๐Ÿค—
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hiya Shafia๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

So Finally shop is up๐Ÿ˜›, ppl said it very correct that hardwork always bears sweet fruit and finally i am successful in getting two of my darlings together for such messy work. The shops looks great, great headers sofi and woww wht banner sharu or should i say great creations Shafia, you guys surely gonna rock now just waiting for your third partner, I know its bit weird to mention about her without knowing but I am big fan of her as well so want her to join hands as early as possible, I so hope till next shop opens.

And then your samples are just woww giving shop such an elegant look, since its your individual work so lets start separately, sofi u know i loved your work from day one you showed them to me and I am so proud of you, you just show tremendous improvement and tht too without any help, I still remember our TL promo excitemnt whch actually made us good friend and best of sisters, your red siggy will always be close to me bcoz it ws ur frst creation on TL and myn as critic for you and your siggy was first official one of TL as with the prmo only this siggy was all round and even now its being used the most. And then series goes on n on and finally whe one day I asked you fr HC FC  and woww wht you showed me was a shock, amazement, you tried new style and it was so beautiful tht at first I was like did she? actually she made them and then from there it goes on and on.............
you are a great maker and continue with it always, and will be there always for youif need any help๐Ÿค—.

Then my new but so good friend, you might be wondering why I dedicated shop to HC and TL without even consulting, I am sorry for that but that is how we met rght? not evn u n me evn me n sofi it was TL whch made us great friends and then I so remember our first intercation in TL CC where i wanted creations fr HC FC fast and no1 was available to make that fast but you not even knowing me so well did what I asked and I'll be always grateful to you for that, from there onwards our friendship started then I asked you fr another siggy initally I was reculatant that so as to how you feel and what if you might not like my demands (I don't wanna get killed for using req againb with you *Angelic muah*) but gosh you were sumthng and I realized that late and without any questions you did for me, just love you for that. Then you became irregular and we lost opur intercation but agin our SB service, long live SB Service where we again get connected and gosh in that one day, I convinced you to open a shop after seeing you those flawless pieces whch just left my mouth open in amazement that how could sum1 be so perfect and yet still not willing to show her talent but to my luck ang to all ppl who will get an opportunity now, you did and in that day we became frm nyc frnds to very good frnds atleast for me, your such sweet nature and caring attitude can make anyone feel so special and fortunate to be blessed with a frnd like you.

I love you you sharu, you rock girl........

And don't you guys you exaggerated lot about me in your intro๐Ÿ˜ก, it was nothing of that sort.

Anyways ahhh too long, hainaa๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but am really happy for your new shop and khushi that was sofi feeling when was ready now i m feeling same๐Ÿคฃ, so for this essay blame sofi๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ

I guess enuff now

Good luck with your shop and may I see next one very soon

Lots of Love

Ashlesha
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey guyz

i am so happy that you guyz open this shop.sofi and shareen your work is just mindblowing.๐Ÿ‘
i wish you make many more All The Best ........
luv
maha

Edited by maha_k - 13 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys
congratz on urs shop๐Ÿค—
wish u make many many more
i m sooo happy that u guys open this shop
update is often sofi i was expecting u to make it long ago u knw i just love urs work its always breath taking & elegant dunno abt shareen as a person but also like urs work alot its always soo cute.
keep rocking
luv
Fatima

Edited by -fsn- - 13 years ago
Waqas... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations Shareen and Sofia on First Creation Shop !!!! ๐Ÿฅณ

Shareen I love your creations, they are Awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, I am Phan of Your Creations  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...

Sofia You Also Rock Dear, Awesome Creations ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!!!

Keep Rocking !!!

All the Best !!!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Waqas...

๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Waqas... - 13 years ago
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I especially love the Robert Patterson sig..not a huge fan of him but my god he looks damn hot there๐Ÿ˜ณ
I have a requests:

Style: Any style that works with the pics:)

Non animated sig
Text: You stole my heart
Underneath can you write for abhayvakil_1992

Pics: Sorry they are alot..chose which ever one works with ur style..

Hope its not a lot
Sorry about that:)
If there are any problems please do tell me
Great work once again๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Take ur time:)
Sneha๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 13 years ago
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on your shop
love your work