~Chandini's VM Gallery~ 2nd VM Pg 1

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys! 😃

I'm sure everyone is familiar with Chand (Chandani-), our very own ShaNak scene uploader. She's uber talented but a little shy. So, she asked me to post her very first VM on ShaNak and I'm more than happy to. 😃 I feel honoured! 😳 So, this is Chand's VM gallery and she's going to post some great one's in the future. We can bug her to incase she stops at this one. 😆 For now enjoy this lovely VM and don't forget to leave your comments on either U-tube or this thread. 😃

ShaNak VM on the song Galay Laga Ja: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdS9Pzz9XUI

Edited by blackdaughter - 13 years ago
Wowowow!!!!!!What a vm.I really likeeeee the effects.U should make more vms.I'm waiting for more shanak vms from u chandani.

Fatima
I realy liked it Chand! I liked how you kept it simple but enhanced it with effects. That was really sweet. Waiting for more already!! 😃

that was beautiful ,the effects,the song,the scenes were fantastic..keep it up chandani..thanks !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~😃😊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by -NEETU- - 13 years ago
Lovely VM dear....loved the effects they were great....can you tell me how you did them????  Would love to try them out too as am learning to make VM's myself...lol
waouw,omg i just love the effetcs,so great!!!👏
scenes & song ,good choices,i really like it,well done.😛
Thanks Chandini.
Great VM Chandni. You should definitely keep it up...👍🏼
It was very original and effective...I really liked it.
Good work hun....👏👏
Hey decided to make another one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueYpORTLd3s

Message: Hey thanks for all the comments very happy that all you guys like my effect. To those that want to learn i actually was messing around so i have no clue what u did i will try to do it again and this time i will write it down. Thank for watching and enjoy. Also I will be taking requests. :)

Love Chand
Another beautiful vm.Waiting for more shanak vms.

fatima