Page   of 3

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaabarz

Originally posted by innocent-26

Well some people out here r saying that Sman likes Karan more whereas from the show its quite obvioUs that Suman likes Kartik more.

It wud have been ok if these people had said that amrapali likesSumran.

Amrapali likes SumRan....ab theek hai?LOLROFL.

Theek nahi ya nahi ye toh teacher hi bata sakti hain.Water mam/amphoteric substanceplease check the answer given by innocent-26.If the answer is right then Congrats innocent-26 else u can have a 2nd attempt.LOL,ROFL.

I can feel that someone here will again accuse me of being a karman fan and not keeping the forum healthy.

Hey Abs I think u'll again come and try to drag me back into the villa,Therefore Im leaving myself and proceeding 4 the villa singing-''Yeh kahan aa gae thae hum,unhi saath saath chalte...''.

The thae is from my sideROFL

no this time'll not b like before i said as u posted that Amrapali likes SumRan & that's it.LOL
so no more discussion from side on this topic live happily in ur KarMan villa so that kisiko drag krney ki zrorat hi na padey.WinkLOLROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shoaib and Amrapali Interview (Page 3)" in Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavya-kaabarz

kavya-kaabarz

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Well some people out here r saying that Sman likes Karan more whereas from the show its quite obvioUs that Suman likes Kartik more.

It wud have been ok if these people had said that amrapali likesSumran.

Amrapali likes SumRan....ab theek hai?LOLROFL.

Theek nahi ya nahi ye toh teacher hi bata sakti hain.Water mam/amphoteric substanceplease check the answer given by innocent-26.If the answer is right then Congrats innocent-26 else u can have a 2nd attempt.LOL,ROFL.

I can feel that someone here will again accuse me of being a karman fan and not keeping the forum healthy.

Hey Abs I think u'll again come and try to drag me back into the villa,Therefore Im leaving myself and proceeding 4 the villa singing-''Yeh kahan aa gae thae hum,unhi saath saath chalte...''.

The thae is from my sideROFL

no this time'll not b like before i said as u posted that Amrapali likes SumRan & that's it.LOL
so no more discussion from side on this topic live happily in ur KarMan villa so that kisiko drag krney ki zrorat hi na padey.WinkLOLROFL

Ok maine apni galti maan li.I m really very very sorry that I wrote something about Sumran and tried to point out the difference between Amrapali and Suman.
Vaise Happy Belated Friendship's Day.LOLClapBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

imagine-addict

Post Reply New Post

Go to top