Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kaasshh

i have issued a report..... lemme see wat happens..otherwise i will try opening another accnt.....feeling so miserable yar... it had become my hobby of making VMs....๐Ÿ˜ญ

Don't feel so miserable Kaash.Like you said just open another account and reload your old VMs apart from making new ones๐Ÿ˜Š
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shruthiR

Don't feel so miserable Kaash.Like you said just open another account and reload your old VMs apart from making new ones๐Ÿ˜Š

ya.....๐Ÿ˜ณ lets hope for the best.... bt i hate youtube..why did they remove only my videos? soo rude yar..there r sooooo many vms still available..aarrgghh๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† khair chodo...noone cn stop me frm writing..cn they? ๐Ÿ˜‰ my ffs...my jaans are still here....๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaasshh

ya.....๐Ÿ˜ณ lets hope for the best.... bt i hate youtube..why did they remove only my videos? soo rude yar..there r sooooo many vms still available..aarrgghh๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† khair chodo...noone cn stop me frm writing..cn they? ๐Ÿ˜‰ my ffs...my jaans are still here....๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†

Good going girl!๐Ÿค—
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovelyyy Chapterr!
Update Soon x
Originally posted by: SadieLuvs_Suku

Lovelyyy Chapterr!

Update Soon x

thnk  u ๐Ÿ˜ณ
truthseeker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Kasshh: awww felt very bad for u Kasshhh dashhu youtube :@ ๐Ÿ˜กhavent watch ur recent vdomix

yrr very nice part... am feeling very sad for KriYa yrr ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ pooor KriYa ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ anywayss๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ continue sooon ๐Ÿ˜‰

chapter----4

he stood in frnt of a large picture..of a beautiful smiling grl..... she was as pretty as a fairy...... in the picture she wore a pink saaree..with vermillion on her forehead....

... he was gazing up at her with tearful eyes..while it was raining heavily outside.... after some minutes..as if he woke up frm a trance..he walked towards the rattling windows to close them as the rain was coming in.... bt instead of closing them...he stood by the window,gazing up at the sky...... he sighed..... he loved the rains.... bt nt alone...he loved to enjoy it with someone...... a blinding flash of lightening tore the shy into two halves... he gained back his senses and closed the window panes.... then he returned back to the photo.....

(like the camera zooms in films and a person's face is revealed slowly here also).... he was clad in a white shirt..neatly tugged inside his navy blue trousers.... there was an expensive watch on his left wrist... he wore specs... with thin dark brown rectangular frames....

he took off his specs and wiped his eyes with his sleeve......

he was arhaan malhotra... whu was the music teacher at gurukul.. he had joined this job an yr before..just after his wife died in an accident.. accident...no that wud be wrong..perhaps....the truth was somethng else....bt wat was it...nobody knew..... except arhaan himself.....bt he nvr opened his mouth abt it...so it was nvr publicised.....

arhaan often used to talk to his wife..thru her picture... he didnt quite accept his fact that she was no more.. that is why his neighbours used to call him lunatic sometimes... bt his students loved him like anythng.... he was the most romantic person they had evr seen..whu has dedicated his whole life to his love,....evn wen she wasnt alive.. he loved her the same... they idolised him and adored him.....

arhaan----hey pooja... tum shayad bhuli nhi ho ki aaj kya hain? haan kaise bhul sakti ho....aaj tumhara 22nd brthday hain.....aur hamesha ki tarah main tumhe sabse pehle wish karnewala hun......HAPPY BRTHDAY POOJA..... he paused....a little and then cntinued----u know pooja..kal gurukul mein kuch naye students ayenge.... session shuru ho gaya hain na... naye soch aur nayi bhavnao ke saath.... dare huye... ghabraye hue... mujhe hamesha ki tarah unlogo ka hausla banna hoga..unke dil se dar ko nikalna hoga...unke dost bankar unka saath dena hoga..taki woh zindagi se darna chod de aur pure himmat se unka samna kare.... suddenly he smiled strangely...and said---woh thk hain...jaise the waise hi hain... shayad iswaqt meri hi tarah tumhare tasveer ke samne khade hokar afsos jata rahe hain apni zindagi par... lekin woh chahe bhi to tumhe meri tarah mehsus nhi kar sakte..uske liye ek dil hona bht zaroori hain...jo unke paas nhi hain....lekin main apni koshish jari rakhunga...tum chinta mat karo..main unka pura khayal rakhunga chahe woh mujhse kitna bhi nafrat kyun na kare.... lekin unhe pata nhi hain ki main,arhaan hi woh ARRI hain...jisse unki beti pyaar karti thi.....

Heart And Roses Glitters

arjun got down on the platform of Kalka... he had to change his train now...the final one to reach Shimla... he looked around him..it was such a dirty and a crowded platform(acc to him)... and he was pretty hungry too...... bt the only food stalls available were those of kachuris and other unhygenic foods.. he had no idea where the station's dining hall was.... he muttered under his breath-----uuff ye dad bhi na.. kya zaroorat thi mujhe train se bhejne ki.... flight se chale jate to unko kya prblm hoti... airport mein kine sare facilities hoti hain..shit..!!! yahan mujkhe bhuk lagi hain..aab kya kare.......!!!
he sat down on an empty bench.. his train had still nt arrived.... he wiped the sweat off his forehead with his handkerchief...and sighed....
suddenly someone tapped him on his shoulders with a finger.. he turned....it was the same grl whum he had helped to board on the train.....
arjun instantly wore his most precious scowl...(this one...๐Ÿ˜†)

the grl rolled her eyes... arjun----yes?
arohi----aap yahan kaise baith gaye?
arjun---matlab?
arohi---aapne dekha nhi ki maine yahan apni handkerchief rakhkar apni jagah rakhi thi?
arjun looked at where she was pointing.. yaa..she was ryt..there was a handkerchief all ryt on the bench wich he did nt care to see... arjun-----toh? ye public seat hain yahan aap aise handkerchief rakhke apni jagah book nhi kar sakti.... ye koi concert hall nhi hain...
arohi clenched her fingers into fists... the way he was talking to her...made her flinch in anger.. it was as if she was his servant....
arohi---excuse me.. kyun nhi rakh sakti main yahan apni jagah? sab aise hi kar rahe hain? aap..aap uthiye yahanse.. she pushed him....
arjun----hey...wat r u doing? idiot.... the last word he said in a low voice bt unfortunately she heard it.... arohi---kya? kya kaha aapne? aapne mujhe idiot kaha? how dare you?
arjun---aisa kuch nhi hain...aapne galat suna hain.....
arohi----maine kuch galat nhi suna hain... khair chodiye...main keh rahi hun aap yahan se uthiye warna..... arjun smirked----warna? kya kar logi?
arohi smiled cutely----aur kya karungi..yahan aur koi baithne ki jagah to nhi hain...to aapke god mein baith jaungi aur kya?
automatically arjun stood up..... rathert it wud be better to say that his conscience made him do so....๐Ÿ˜† arohi sat down in his place and smiled at him----thnk u sooo much....Mr.....
arjun fumed in anger while she kept on giggling......

Heart And Roses Glitters

manav kept on thnking abt archana... it seemed as if his days and nights were revolving around her..... on one hand he felt guilty that he cudnt help himself in thinking abt another grl where his marriage has alredy been fixed with arohi...and on the other..he was cherishing this new feeling in his heart wich was making him feel fresh....and enlightened.... the whole day in his classes also...archana's pretty face totally occupied his mind and his heart.....he cudnt concentrate at all.... and then wen he was returning back to the hostel he decided to take the way thru the market agen in case he meets her...bt his wish was nt fulfilled and he returned back with a heavy heart..... wen he entered his room,he was surprised to find some of his thngs misplaced.. like his slippers lay overturned near the door....his suitcase was pushed to the corner of the room and most important thng...his bed seemed to be used by someone else.... he realised that his room-mate had arrived....

Heart And Roses Glitters
Edited by kaasshh - 13 years ago
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

๐Ÿ‘ Mindblowingggg!! Awesomee!

๐Ÿ˜† Arohi Is Soo Cuteee๐Ÿ˜ณ And Arjun Roflllllllllllllllll Love His Expressions๐Ÿ˜†
Update Soon x
Edited by SadieLuvs_Suku - 13 years ago
truthseeker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG u updated ๐Ÿ˜ƒ yeeeeaah ๐Ÿ˜ƒrush to read then comment ๐Ÿ˜‰
*edited*
yeaah started with KriYa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ umm theres a mystery behing pooja's accident.. arohi ans arjun r too muchh ๐Ÿ˜†oohho manav is still thinking abt archana๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ niceeeee part ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by truthseeker123 - 13 years ago
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hey ummmmm currently I wish i had ndtv imagine channel, so i wud never miss KMH, as its kinda my type, as in ekta's luvstory

anyways, ArJa scne touched mee alot, plzzz mak pooja alive, its a reqs from a FF fan......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz