Pratigya

fan fiction: MOHABBATEIN REDEFINED(updtd ch 6pg15) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

ooopsss... sry shruti i dint see that u alredy watched it......LOL thnxxxx anyways.. feels great that u liked it... well u always like evrythng of mine except krishna....LOLLOLROFL ..... well isnt ur fav jodi there?Wink
Yeah!somehow I just can't approve of your Krishna or the Krishna in the showConfusedBut KriYa is my fav jodi whom I tolerate just for Pratigya apart from Arohi and ArjunSmileAlthough I don't watch PR I think Manav and Archana look fab as a jodiEmbarrassed

Edited by shruthiR - 26 July 2010 at 3:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fan fiction: MOHABBATEIN REDEFINED(updtd ch 6pg15) (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

ooopsss... sry shruti i dint see that u alredy watched it......LOL thnxxxx anyways.. feels great that u liked it... well u always like evrythng of mine except krishna....LOLLOLROFL ..... well isnt ur fav jodi there?Wink
Yeah!somehow I just can't approve of your Krishna or the Krishna in the showConfusedBut KriYa is my fav jodi whom I tolerate just for Pratigya apart from Arohi and ArjunSmileAlthough I don't watch PR I think Manav and Archana look fab as a jodiEmbarrassed
u know shruti actually in this fiction i have given all those four jodis wich are my hot favourites.. waise KMH firse shuru hogi...i thnk we r gonna meet in that forum too...?WinkLOL and ya...manav archana luks awsum together... i just love ankita lokhande.. she makes me cry sometimes although the serial is vry boring..Dead. bt the jodi is awsum.....Embarrassed  waise KRIYA is always frst preference...LOL

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged

u know shruti actually in this fiction i have given all those four jodis wich are my hot favourites.. waise KMH firse shuru hogi...i thnk we r gonna meet in that forum too...?WinkLOL and ya...manav archana luks awsum together... i just love ankita lokhande.. she makes me cry sometimes although the serial is vry boring..Dead. bt the jodi is awsum.....Embarrassed  waise KRIYA is always frst preference...LOL
Yeah! I think we will catch up in the KMH forum as well,can't wait for season 2 to startDay Dreaming.Ankita and Sushant look really good together and yup!Krishna and Pratigya will always top the list for meEmbarrassed

Edited by shruthiR - 26 July 2010 at 3:50am

kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Yeah! I think we will catch up in the KMH forum as well,can't wait for season 2 to startDay Dreaming.Ankita and Sushant look really good together and yup!Krishna and Pratigya will always top the list for meEmbarrassed
season 2 accha hoga..i know... bt jo season one tha na.....aaj bhi...i feel goosebumps... one of the best love stories shown in indian television so far...and i thnk it went so good becoz they did nt drag it as the other shows....DeadLOLEmbarrassed

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged

season 2 accha hoga..i know... bt jo season one tha na.....aaj bhi...i feel goosebumps... one of the best love stories shown in indian television so far...and i thnk it went so good becoz they did nt drag it as the other shows....DeadLOLEmbarrassed
Yeah!even I hope that season 2 will be worth watching and no matter what I want Pratigya to go on for a long time minus the dragging ofcourseDeadLOL

kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Yeah!even I hope that season 2 will be worth watching and no matter what I want Pratigya to go on for a long time minus the dragging ofcourseDeadLOL
nare...dnt worry...pratigya has enuf materials and stories....to go on for at least 2 and a half to three years without dragging...... the base is brilliant.... Embarrassed

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged

nare...dnt worry...pratigya has enuf materials and stories....to go on for at least 2 and a half to three years without dragging...... the base is brilliant.... Embarrassed
That's for sureEmbarrassedThat's exactly why this show is so popular and is one among the top shows across all GEC'sThumbs Up 

kasturika_kashu

truthseeker123

truthseeker123

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Kaasssh Kaassshhh Kassshhh yr tm kiaaa cheeez hoooo kaha kaha se ate hain tmhre pass aise ideasssBig smileBig smile bhhht hi zabardashtt ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap cant have words to describe ClapClapClap

or videoo tooo yrrrEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed me to dikh k hiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming gr888
once again ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
and plzz post the next part soooon EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

kasturika_kashu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top