Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ArhiLover- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I think that confession is a better choice at the moment because at the time of confrontation she will have Maan's support because he will believe her more then a brother who's already betrayed him before!

Suman786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ive voted for confessions..... because on facebook it said that Geet may realise shes in love with maan by the end of this week soo she may be in love and if not confession about love then atleast a confession of whats happened to her so that Maan knows whats shes been through because maybe that way the confrontation wouldnt be as bad as im thinking it will be (baisically cause problems between Maan and Geet) but as far as i can see with the new promo Dev will obv see her and it will be confrontation first then maybe after a few months of misundertsandings there may even be a chance of a confession of love just like every other drama, but pleaseeee CVs make this drama unique maybe a bit different where not everyhting goes wrong always!
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Suman786

Ive voted for confessions..... because on facebook it said that Geet may realise shes in love with maan by the end of this week soo she may be in love and if not confession about love then atleast a confession of whats happened to her so that Maan knows whats shes been through because maybe that way the confrontation wouldnt be as bad as im thinking it will be (baisically cause problems between Maan and Geet) but as far as i can see with the new promo Dev will obv see her and it will be confrontation first then maybe after a few months of misundertsandings there may even be a chance of a confession of love just like every other drama, but pleaseeee CVs make this drama unique maybe a bit different where not everyhting goes wrong always!

Totally agree! I want the CVs to do something different like they have done so far.
Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 13 years ago