will Maan support Geet????

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Now withy the new promo it is sure that Dev is gonna know who Maan's secreatry whom he has started loving😭.... so.. Geet;s truth is also gonna come out fast.😭😭😭😭😭....

So do u think Maan will support Geet.??????????😭😭😭😭😭😭..

I feel he will not at first.. maybe lost of misunderstandings.. maan feeling betrayal... and nobody to back Geet;s truth.. i really hope Maan gets to know everything before he proposes.. so the atleast the air betwen them is clear...

This is gonna  create more misunderstandings.. with naintara posioning Maan more with geet;s betrayals....

i also feel dev's mom is gonna come back.. there was an article before.. where dev's mom is gonna suipport geet.. she may help Geet.. what do u think guys...

PLease comment!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
IF Maan knows the whole truth, I am dead sure he will help her. The million dollar question is will he know it? Will Geet confide in him?  As things stand there is no compulsion on her part to confide in him.  He is not her friend or family for her to talk to him about her past.  If he proposes to her, maybe then she may feel the need to tell him about her past so as to keep him at bay but I dont think that is going to happen anytime soon.  In fact I think the proposal will come only after Maan learns she is pregnant with Dev's child.
MaaneetLover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YEAH....THIS IS GOING TO BE A LOVE TRIANGLE OR A TYPICAL EKTA KAPOOR SERIAL....BUT @ THE END MAANEET FOREVER!! I THINK NAINTARA WILL MAKE SURE GEETZ BABAY DONT COME IN THE WORLD
craziekudi thumbnail

but i feel the maan will propose before he knows the truth.....

and he may feel betrayed....
MaaneetLover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
IF MAAN PROPOSES I THINK GEET WILL FEEL GUILTY THAT HE DON'T KNOW BOUT THE BABY N DEV....SO SHE WILL TELL HIM
Durga1191 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont think anyone one of them will confess their love for each other ....they know that they love each other but they wont confess.... and Dev will be seen before their confession, then Maan will be know about geets pregnancy (or vice versa) .... he will get angry , feel betrayed .... she will try to tell him the truth or maybe will tell him the truth after a very long time... and then i think there will be Vicky's entry as well  who might help geet......

BUT I THINK THAT DEV WILL BE SEEN BEFORE THEIR LOVE CONFESSION TO EACH OTHER...BUT HOPEFULLY MAAN WONT LEAVE HER SIDE

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think maan will support her once he knows she si pregnant but when he will know the full story like the babys is dev and dev married geet and betrayed her, he will beat up dev for sure but at first he will not believe her cuz dev is his bro after all. geet will need to get some proofs to get maans support or she will fight for her baby for sure. maan might bliev naintara since she is the devil in the family and can do anything to  get the khurana buisnes and money n plus s she already hates geet. Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
i dont think he will. his nature is like this who can come to wrong conclusion against geet easily. SO long torture of misunderstandings for Maan, humiliations for geet, conspiracies from Dev and NT,  ocean of tears for us, is waiting for us with entry of Dev in maneet life.
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuls11

i dont think he will. his nature is like this who come to conclusion against geet easily. so with geet a long torture of misunderstandings for Maan, humiliations for geet, conspiracies from Dev and NT,  ocean of tears for us, is waiting for us with entry of Dev in maneet life.

true creatives likes to torture their audience  to the fullest. Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 13 years ago
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well,wht I feel is when he knows the truth,he'll def.support her.

Firstly,the main reason is tht he's the lead and the CVs wouldn't want us to hate him before the confession hapens.πŸ˜†Tht's a stupid reason, but this is wht I honestly feel.The other things is tht he's character has always had a lack of understanding when it came  to Geet-and he was always proved wrong.So,now as he's falling for her,he might not feel this way;plus,he had always been wrong when it came to her.So,I think he would think twice this tym before jumping onto any conclusions.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Amina- - 13 years ago