ARTICLE-Pratigyas Past Shocks krishna

gees thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Home > Television > Latest Masala
 Share this article

Source: Indiainfo
Published: Saturday, July 24, 2010 13:01 [IST]

Pratigya's past shocks Krishna

In the Star Plus' serial Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya, protagonist is struggling to get her dad out of jail. Lately the show has seen the entry of Piyush Sachdev as the lawyer Amit Mathur who is fighting Shyamji case.

So now the show will move from Pratigya's in-laws' house to courtroom. There is lot of hard-hitting courtroom drama awaited in the show. During the case being fought the truth that Pratigya was kidnapped by Angad will come in light. She is as of now trying to tell Krishna that her father is being blackmailed by Angad and so he does not want to reveal about her kidnapping.

However, just before the judge in the court gives his verdict the truth will come out , leaving Krishna and entire family of Sajjan Singh shocked over Pratigya's kidnapping. Surprisingly, the revelation does not part the couple and the two come closer.  
Edited by gees - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DhokhaDoongi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.This also says they will come closer.But then why are  the actors denying it?πŸ˜•
come together ....wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: arine

Thanks for sharing.This also says they will come closer.But then why are  the actors denying it?πŸ˜•

πŸ˜• no i dont think they have the liberty to gve any clue abt the story, also they want to keep the viewrs hooked with suspense/ even in uttaran vansh kept saying till the end that he was not goin to die , wen actually he didπŸ˜›
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a lot for the article!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
DhokhaDoongi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

πŸ˜• no i dont think they have the liberty to gve any clue abt the story, also they want to keep the viewrs hooked with suspense/ even in uttaran vansh kept saying till the end that he was not goin to die , wen actually he didπŸ˜›

If thats the case then we can celebrate😊.And i actually i dont know much about Uttaran.I just watch 1 hindi show and thats pratigya.
tanthya thumbnail

Thanxx   Gees...  whether C of M occurs or not....whether she draws or covers the bed with petals or not ..whether she falls  passionately in love or not

All I want at this moment is for Pratigya to let go of her Papa and begin focussing on Baba and his emotion's ...gladden his heart  by giving him a 1000 watt smile [for starters ] and rest will follow........πŸ˜ƒ
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Thanxx   Gees...  whether C of M occurs or not....whether she draws or covers the bed with petals or not ..whether she falls  passionately in love or not

All I want at this moment is for Pratigya to let go of her Papa and begin focussing on Baba and his emotion's ...gladden his heart  by giving him a 1000 watt smile [for starters ] and rest will follow........πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly! She hasn't so much as given him a 150 watt smile yet. He has got plenty of stares from him to keep him awake for years to come.  It's not like Nainaji can't plan the day's dinner without her input.  If she gets into the C of M it  will be more out of guilt as things stand. She has not so much as given him an explanation for her emotions behind her choices. Why didn't she say to him "I am scared about how you may react" every time he asked her to come clean? It was always "nahi, aisa kuch nahi, tum so jaO. What is he a two year old who woke up during a thunderstorm and is scared the boogie man is out to get him?

I'll write the rest on my editorial today. What happened to the stickied thread? It's disappeared from the front page.πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

phew u bet !!!!!  high time may she live and let others also live !including adarsh and komalπŸ˜›
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yay soooooo happy...finally, been waiting 2 long 4 thisπŸ˜ƒ