Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Imagine if this happens............ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sportkid

Groupbie

sportkid

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Well,everyone wanted something likes  this to happen.Wah!  kyaa prem kahaani hai.Good direction.enjoyed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixray

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imagine if this happens............ (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cooldude10

IF-Sizzlerz

cooldude10

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
this is so cute Day Dreaming OMGSH. i wish this really happensss Big smile

ixray

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
i want them to sleep like that and wake up like that..and that too just centimeters apart..pls i really hope this happens...

ixray

veryberry01

Groupbie

veryberry01

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Thanks guys, ur compliments got my spirits up....i pray CV's gives us a mind blowing week before they show Dev's entry. Dying to see Maan wooing Geet which ultimately will lead to Geet realizing her feelings.

ixray

bluedreamz953

IF-Dazzler

bluedreamz953

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
great yaar
love it
hope it happens

ixray

ixray

Goldie

ixray

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veryberry01

...............................He looks for Geet and finds her struggling with her dress dori he keeps the cup aside, moves very close to her, touches her skin and helps her , when he is done turns back to walk away. Geet ask where is my coffee, he gives her the cup, she drinks it and ask where is ur cup he takes the cup from her hand ( dosent blink his eye) and takes a sip from the same cup and gives it back to Geet. Geet is hell scared and says she dosent want it .Maan give her damm care look , happily walks away with a big smile, drinking the coffee. Geet makes faces and says "samajhte kya hai apne aap ko.................................

Love
Veryberry

kaash ur imagination had been director's too..........totally loved ur coffee lines...........specially when he
".......happily walks away with a big smile, drinking the coffee..." i can so imagine that.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top