Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

veryberry01

Groupbie

veryberry01

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Guys the new promo is out and it clearly shows that Maan is trying to pull Geet , but she resist and when the whole world comes to know, Maan turn his face...GrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAngry I hate him for doing this anyways i still dream of both being together atleast for this week. I want more lovey dovey scenes between Maan and Geet. So here is what i imagined. I waana make the forum members and myself happy for atleast 24 more hrsEmbarrassed

Precap: Maan and Geet fight for quilt and Geet falls.

My Imagination: Maan holds her and prevents her from falling and then a passionate eyelock on the bed with Geet half out of bed and Maan completely over her. They realize the awkwardness and move apart  but neither of them wants to give up atlast they are tired and both decide to take each half of the bed.They draw a border with the pillow and soon fall asleep.

Its Morning and wht we see is the pillows are somewhere and both Maan and Geet are in the middle of the bed with Geet in Maan's arm ( the same way like it was in office) and holding him tight. Maan is the first one to wake up, he sees Geet over him , he wants to move far but something stops him, he starts enjoying the moment (Mahi In VG). After few secs he tries waking her up but she moves her head more closer to his face with their lips just inch apart ( although i wanna say cms) . Maan is tempted but the gentelmen resistbut  he kisses on her forehead and says "GM Geet" Geet opens her eyes wide and wakes up with a jerk . Maan has this develish grin :D. Geet question him to which Maan says i have been trying to wake u since such a long time but u dint move so i kissed u and see u waked up (ofcourse in a sarcastic tone). Geet gets uncomfortable, woh mooh banati hai aur bed se utar jaati hai. she searches for washroom but cant find, Maan shows her and she goes to get freshed . Maan meanwhile goes to kitchen to make coffee he wantedly makes only one cup. He looks for Geet and finds her struggling with her dress dori he keeps the cup aside, moves very close to her, touches her skin and helps her , when he is done turns back to walk away. Geet ask where is my coffee, he gives her the cup, she drinks it and ask where is ur cup he takes the cup from her hand ( dosent blink his eye) and takes a sip from the same cup and gives it back to Geet. Geet is hell scared and says she dosent want it .Maan give her damm care look , happily walks away with a big smile, drinking the coffee. Geet makes faces and says "samajhte kya hai apne aap ko".

Geet goes in the kitchen to make breakfast but while doing that she is lost in Mann thoughts ,the duppata scene, the bedroom scene, the kiss ,the coffeee. Water is boiling hot and she dosent realises it. Maan comes and stands back of her put his hand around her waist and switch the knob off. He then says " Shayad tumhe khana banan nahi aata, aao mein tumhe sikhata hoon". He still holding her from the back and breathing on her bear back sends tremmors to Geet. He holds her hands and cut vegetables. Geet gets control of herself and says "wht r u doing ", Maan says he is teaching her how to cook, Geet says i understand wht ur trying to do .Maan ask teases her and moves more close to her and ask " So tell me wht am i trying to do Geet". Geet  gets scared , Maan says she is just wasting his things( gas and vegetables) Geet says it her house . Maan says " We will see"

I cant think beyond this.Please comment how was it. Kindly ignore my typos, i am not that good writer but still wanted to write down my thoughts. U can actually help me in continuing the story.

Love
Veryberry

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

chetchoushilpashreedahiNiVu-mjht1mons_mbBeau31smilieyArmu4evacharlie1950perfectdreamsixrayNeetu2825SaritaMSKcrazy_sweta123pritha--Revv--bluedreamz953DoJinchullbulliuzmakhanCutee999vrsharma-sumaiya-Pruthaxinishi_I-fianadits7t_areebsuj01RolzzIsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imagine if this happens............" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
dis mite happen....me too hd thought on sumwat similar lines aftr watchn d precap....wud luv 2 c dis...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulli

febinyusuff

IF-Dazzler

febinyusuff

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Haa.. if this happens it will be really good :)

uzmakhan

IF-Dazzler

uzmakhan

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
oooooooooooooo i loved ur prediction TM!!
aww<3 this is soo cute!
i soooooooooooo wish this actually happens!!
separate bed wid a pillow!! lmao!!!
i dont think they both wud sleep on the same bed!!
buh it wud be awesum if it happens though and the next mornin geet in maan's arms and maan kissin her forehead...uff---woaow!!
awesum prediction!
i realli hope maaneet stay in the outhouse bit prolongs fer atleast this week!!
*fingers crossed*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixraychullbulli

bDgT

IF-Dazzler

bDgT

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Cute! But our saddu Maan will either yell at her or she will scald herself with the hot water and then our Maan will put Burnol on it

ixraychullbulli

Cutee999

IF-Dazzler

Cutee999

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
i hope it will happen ,if it really happens then everyone will enjoy this moment.

ixraychullbulli

spamalot

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixraychullbulliPruthaxi

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
*Falls flat wit a thud*

woohhooooooooooooo.....Clap u r a rockstar................kya imagination hai...n gosh i so want this to happen................

Plzz CVs.........read this topic..

u rock yaar..u hv made me ssssooo excited for todays epi...tht i cant concentrate on ny work now.......Day Dreaming

ixraychullbulli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top