Friends ya frenemies ????

Posted: 13 years ago
The newly formed alliance  between Siddistan and Tattoo-cha governments seems to be on the brink of breaking after a series of events that took place last week.

The loyal readers of LT are already aware how Tattooland after the civil war was divided into the land of 'Tattoo-Ra' and 'Tattoo-Cha' where the latter had fully acknowledged Siddistan's rights over the land of Ridma. All these days the two groups have been  singing" Siddi-Tattoo bhai-bhai" and praising  each other.

But the decision of OMBJ (organization for Making and breaking Jodis) to conduct a "Rain festival " exclusively for the two Tattoo groups, irritated the SRians. They have protested against the step-motherly treatment meted out to them.

Miss Bunty looked very furious when she said" The OMBJs are ill treating us. When events like "climbing up the ladder, merry go-round the lantern , picking up hay and dancing with dupattas  were going on, poor Siddis were completely left out with no action  for a whole week".
Adding fuel to the fire, some of the Tattoo-Cha officials were heard saying"We are a 'superior' race and SRians have no right to complain."This statement too has not gone down well with the SRians.

Meanwhile the people of Tattoo-Ra known as ARians are having a rollicking time laughing at the state of affairs. Miss Mirchi, the spokesperson for the ARians says ," Siddistan should have known better before joining hand with the ArChians.Tattoo is our common god and we will give full support to Archians against the siddis."

Miss Pari, who doesn't want the alliance to be broken said, she doubts its the 'saazish' of Arians to create rift between them.

So will Siddis and Archians continue to sing
 'Yeh dosti hum nahin todenge
Todenge dam magar tera saath na chhodenge"    
or will they end up singing " Mere dushman tu meri dosti ko tarse"
in the coming days is yet to be seen. So keep watching this column to know more.
Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times

Related Topics
SRians exposed!!!!

Civil war in Tattoland?????

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago
hahaha......Mere dushman tu meri dosti ko tarse" 🤣🤣
tatoo ra....as arian 🤣
tatoo cha as srians...............

,,,,,,,,,,,,u rocked again🥳
hattsoff👍🏼
awesum!!!!
thsi line was my fav!!
When events like "climbing up the ladder, merry go-round the lantern , picking up hay and dancing with dupattas 🤣
Originally posted by Nikkydmglover

hahaha......Mere dushman tu meri dosti ko tarse" 🤣🤣
tatoo ra....as arian 🤣
tatoo cha as srians...............

,,,,,,,,,,,,u rocked again🥳
hattsoff👍🏼

thanks nikki🤗
tattoo-cha are arshi 😳
Originally posted by shruti.nil

awesum!!!!
thsi line was my fav!!
When events like "climbing up the ladder, merry go-round the lantern , picking up hay and dancing with dupattas 🤣

shruuuu🤗
I almost missed replying on ur comment in the last post..shoo shorry yaar..le ek aur tight jappi🤗
Miss Pari, who doesn't want the alliance to be broken said, she doubts its the 'saazish' of Arians to create rift between them.

So will Siddis and Archians continue to sing
 'Yeh dosti hum nahin todenge
Todenge dam magar tera saath na chhodenge"    
or will they end up singing " Mere dushman tu meri dosti ko tarse"
in the coming days is yet to be seen. So keep watching this column to know more.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by shamil

thanks nikki🤗
tattoo-cha are arshi 😳

ohhh i mistaken then what is name assigned to srians.❓............ y u r embarresed.....srry 😭

well mine .....too favourite line @shruti one
but ur post is hit.......
a tight hug🤗
Edited by Nikkydmglover - 13 years ago
wud surely be waiting to see if its gonna be janam janam ka dostana or janmon kee dushani between Siddis and Archians...

Lolz....
Edited by Esha.ARian4rlyf - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nikkydmglover

ohhh i mistaken then what is name assigned to srians.❓............ y u r embarresed.....srry 😭

well mine .....too favourite line @shruti one
but ur post is hit.......
a tight hug🤗

😆  am not embarrassed..actually its my ishtyle of looking happy😳
I have posted the earlier links  in my post. U can read them too..😊
SRians are Siddis😛
Originally posted by Esha.ARian4rlyf

wud surely be waiting to see if its gonna be janam janam ka dostana or janmon kee dushani between Siddis and Archians...

Lolz....

esha🤗
I know more than the people involved , its ARians who are curious to know ke 'aage kya hogaa'🤣