Celebrity Fan Clubs

Karan and Shilpa's ASLI TRUE LOVE~Heaven: Sajna<3 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Me making sigs and drooling.. MAJORLY and watching this.. AHH<3

Roz, are you free for requests?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anku-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan and Shilpa's ASLI TRUE LOVE~Heaven: Sajna<3 (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Thanks Roz. Gonna watch it in awhile. It's looking really good. Blur effect in it?

I am getting in a drrooooollllyyyyy mood seeing all the ArSh pics. I wanna spam here with my droolyness but not allowed. lol.

Anyways, back to the story...umm, I don't get this bit that Shilpa will take Armaan to her house? Does she have a house around there?? Or she is gonna take him all the way back to Mumbai and then nurse him? Ermm

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Jenn, LOL. I stated that "DMG going at a slow speed" and then after it was posted, I went on the back pages to see the replies and I saw you had already posted the same kind of reply. Now, I posted my drooly reply and again I see, you also posted your getting drooly
LOL 

Honestly, ArSh and KaSh connect their fans too well :P LOL

PyaarSe

IF-Sizzlerz

PyaarSe

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
hmm.......requests for what jen?

anku..thanks..

uff so much stuff to do...if only they were KaShsome things lol

anku-

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
ArSh OS: It's similar to a quote I read, so it's just a mix gist.

She walks into a party that she was dragged to by her JP and Jiggy..she wasnt in the mood but apparently this will get her over his lies and deception...

She says she'll dance later, she won't. She sits in the corner on her own facing the window and wishing she had a bowl of ice cream to eat, tring to tell herself it was for her own peace of mind.

As she looked out into the rain, her heart stopped beating as she found herself in a mental state of freeze-zone. It was Him. She Knew. She Knew his Voice, his Scent... she didn't dare turn to a face with no emotions. Yet she found she was standing up and walking towards him and now looking him in the eyes with tears in her eyes, his showing no blank canvas, just hurt.

She Cried and turned to walk out, but he grabbed her arm as she struggled to escape this parallel universe of emotions. His touch alone still made her quiver and melt. After it all, she still loved him, she knew. Why couldnt he just let her leave? Why couldnt he beg for her back, tell her he loved her too, that it was all a mistake? Because he knew it wouldn't really make a difference.

So as he pulled her into the side hall she didn't pull away. As he cupped her face in his soft hands, she simply turned away, fighting a losing battle with the tears in her eyes.

He didn't ask for forgiveness, for her, for nothing. He simply held her in his arms, knowing she was as weak as him.

eons later, they pulled away and looked into each others eyes in a safe rememberance spoilt by the fire between them. The cold flame that he just seemed to make her nearly forget each time he was in the room.

As floods of tears spread down their faces, she tried to leave, with his restrictive hold on her ; her feeble attempt amounted to nothing. He hugged her again and she didn't let go. Closing her eyes tight, she stepped back after taking in all his senses and cupped his face in her hands, locking his gaze with hers.

He looked back with an emotion she'd never seen and it said it all.

With something similar to foreboding regret, she looked through his pool sight and said two words that were a silent truce.

''Kiss Me.''

He did, softly and slowly ;trying to raise his hands to her face. She pushed them and suddenly turned to his back was to the wall then pulled away slightly and mightly. She ran out into the pouring rain her tears invisible to the clouds. She couldn't feel the cold.

Running after her, he reached her outside and tried to catch her up as she walked away from him. Confusion was the wrong word for what his mind was thinking.

He finally caught up to her and stopped her in her tracks , wherever she was going, she didnt know.

He held her in front of her, a soft yet tight grip on her shoudlers, and kissed her harder and more passionately than he ever had before, with the same invisible tears down his face.
He then said with all his might and power

''Kiss Me Back?''.

Edited by jenny1000 - 26 July 2010 at 1:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Wish-.anku-swetiepie_angel

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PyaarSe

hmm.......requests for what jen?

anku..thanks..

uff so much stuff to do...if only they were KaShsome things lol

Request for a sig:)

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
But Anku, me and you are def are drooling on two different beings.

PyaarSe

IF-Sizzlerz

PyaarSe

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
sure jen...just pm...I'll do your request and sarah's request when I get back to my apartment...sometime this week..

and ufffffffffffff.....kya OS kai yaaar!!!!!!!!! haila!.EEEEEEEEEEEE..

JennyPenny

Post Reply New Post

Go to top