Anupallavi 26 - 30 July - Discussion (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
@cool.... RR did pick that gift because Pallavi was still undecided,  And Anu is not happy that P's husband picked a gift for her but it happened to be something she liked/wanted. 

@Eljay - we can deal out   sweet punishments to such two timing criminals but characters like anu / pallavi will justify his act, not to forget friends like Sundaram.

I did mail Abinaya creations about the sad thing called storyline for this lousy serial we have after Thiruppaavai, no reply as of yet from them !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapooooeljay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anupallavi 26 - 30 July - Discussion (Page 2)" in Anupallavi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_rrk

cool_rrk

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
@eclat - thanks! maybe I didnt pick up the sentiment well enough...!
it still seemed odd to me for P to tell A her husband picked the gift. Also odd that she wants RR to talk to P who is a perfect stranger...is that normal? Maybe I am too conservative, but I will be embarassed if an acquaintance does that to me... (I am assume they are acquaintences beccause if they were friends, RR vandavaLam thandavaaLam yeridum

rojapooooeljay

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Laksh.

seyyaadha thappu - IMBooster ?  It can just be that he is acting as a dupe to one of them, the real husband , a look alike, killed in a mishap?  If this is the reason, the sanest thing any doctor would do is to cure the patient not cheat.. enna kaNraaviyO...  JK thaangala indha kadhai, pls izhuththu moodungO and start some saner story.

Yov RR - idhu enna perumaipadakoodiya vishayamaa..chummaa naan unakkum purushan avaLukkum purushan solradhu.. IMBooster

eljaysmlaksh

cool_rrk

cool_rrk

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Naan ninaikiren...
Pallavi was about to get married and her groom died, and her parents were too scared to tell her, so they convinced RR to marry her...and they would explain to her later that she is biwi #2 (but never did for 25 years).

LOL

eljaysmlaksh

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Laksh, thanks da . kOdumai da sammyyy - maari maari
"nee pesu...nee pesu.." but in the end no pechu !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Thanks Cool.

aduththa vaaram RR tour pOiduvaar to escape being present at the anniversary celebs...  idhu innum evvaLavu vaaram thodarumO...

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Thanks, Laksh and cool!  Aamaam, how could Pallavi possibly miss seeing the photo which is right there on top of the TV?  Oh, wait a minute, she came to another room.  So they have more than one living room?  RR must be having a really thriving business, to have multiple living rooms in two houses! 

I was wondering about something - RR mentioned that it was late and Manju was up studying.  Why is Adhi's father coming so late in the evening with the proposal and why didn't his wife also come?  Isn't that the normal tradition, or am I out of touch with current practices?  I also noticed that the next scene with Pallavi seems to be in daylight, so I assume it is the next day, and RR is in a different shirt, but P is still wearing the same sari she wore to Anu's house the previous day.  Sari shortage?

smlaksheclat

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Cool - RR maattara annikki Roja thirattu paal panni TV munnadi vaichuduvaa Wink Rojjjjjaaaaa, Innoru
5 varusham nee thirattu paal panna porathu Illai di yoyWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eljay

Post Reply New Post

Go to top