Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Laksh.

seyyaadha thappu -  ?  It can just be that he is acting as a dupe to one of them, the real husband , a look alike, killed in a mishap?  If this is the reason, the sanest thing any doctor would do is to cure the patient not cheat.. enna kaNraaviyO...  JK thaangala indha kadhai, pls izhuththu moodungO and start some saner story.

Yov RR - idhu enna perumaipadakoodiya vishayamaa..chummaa naan unakkum purushan avaLukkum purushan solradhu..
cool_rrk thumbnail
Naan ninaikiren...
Pallavi was about to get married and her groom died, and her parents were too scared to tell her, so they convinced RR to marry her...and they would explain to her later that she is biwi #2 (but never did for 25 years).

😆
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Laksh, thanks da . kOdumai da sammyyy - maari maari
"nee pesu...nee pesu.." but in the end no pechu !!!
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Cool.

aduththa vaaram RR tour pOiduvaar to escape being present at the anniversary celebs...  idhu innum evvaLavu vaaram thodarumO...
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, Laksh and cool!  Aamaam, how could Pallavi possibly miss seeing the photo which is right there on top of the TV?  Oh, wait a minute, she came to another room.  So they have more than one living room?  RR must be having a really thriving business, to have multiple living rooms in two houses! 

I was wondering about something - RR mentioned that it was late and Manju was up studying.  Why is Adhi's father coming so late in the evening with the proposal and why didn't his wife also come?  Isn't that the normal tradition, or am I out of touch with current practices?  I also noticed that the next scene with Pallavi seems to be in daylight, so I assume it is the next day, and RR is in a different shirt, but P is still wearing the same sari she wore to Anu's house the previous day.  Sari shortage?
rojapoooo thumbnail
Thanks Cool - RR maattara annikki Roja thirattu paal panni TV munnadi vaichuduvaa 😉 Rojjjjjaaaaa, Innoru
5 varusham nee thirattu paal panna porathu Illai di yoy😉
eljay thumbnail
Thanks for the update, cool!  I don't know if you noticed this, but APRR said his mother lived in Selaiyur (I noted the fact because our hostel used to be in Selaiyur Reserve Forest, and there was also a Selaiyur hostel in our college), and later Karthi said that the old lady he rescued lived in Adyar!  So it looks like Selaiyur = Adyar and Saligramam = R A Puram, according to Abinaya Creations!
migan thumbnail
Eljay - You are finding so many mistakes in the serial.  You are so sharp. Yeppa the script writer is not careful.

Thanks guys for the updates.

This Abhinaya creations is famous for Kannamuchi - (Romba Thaangala in Chellamadi Nee yenakku. hope they are not thinking of following that.)
Edited by migan - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
thanks Eljay - so dreamer gets mechanic - nalla kaalaam.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Eljay.

adakkadavuLE - 2 wife pOdhaadhunu 2 Karthikaa.. KK ungamma pEru Pallaviyaa Anuvaappa?  idhu engapOi mudiyapOgudhO...   

Eljay - have applied on your behalf to Abinaya Creations :)  wrote to them your observations...

Edited by eclat - 13 years ago