Anupallavi 26 - 30 July - Discussion

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks RP...

aahaa.. VJ-2 getting official aaseervaadham to flood saligramam / R.A.Puram area..

Paatti - andha karthik Oda poorveegam seekram kELungaLEn....

@Eljay - veLLi aadi vandhaalum aadaama vandhalum namma head writing maaruvadhu illai...
Thanks, Roja!

I was watching the song in the beginning, and it showed that SR dancing with the guy who acted as Vasu in Tiruppaavai.  So it looks like Gopi's dreams are going up in smoke!
Edited by eljay - 13 years ago
I have one more question - what kind of house/family has a framed gun on the walls?  I saw one on the wall behind Adhi in his house.
Thanks, eclat!  Just watch, tomorrow, he will be coughing away so that Pallavi will not understand a word of what he is saying and Anu will urugufy over her darling husband's sickness and dedication to duty, working even when he is so sick.  How I wish Kamesh had seen him in the store!
Thanks Eclat - pesittaaaluuummmm uh huh
Thanks Rojakka & Eclat ...

Hmm .. Aadhi - Nivedha marriage proposal kettu , loosu Kamesh enna panna poratho .. why all thaai maama's eyeing their niece 😡 .. MM layum same story .. oorula vera ponna illa ..

Loosu Kamesh yethaiyum sariya seiyarathilla .. Wish RR maattufies soon ..
I was so ticked off when I saw APRR answering Anu's phone call and thinking to himself that he is husband to both A and P.  How can a decent guy be a loving husband to two women at the same time?  I am so mad at him and at Abinaya creations for coming up with this kind of a story line.  His exploits will be enough to let some lousy guys think they can also get away with two-timing women like this.  They are probably doing it already, and if it were up to me, I would hang each and every one of them, upside down from a tree, with a pot of boiling oil under their heads, and then, slowly, slowly, ever so painfully slowly, lower the rope and them into that pot and watch them beg for mercy. 
I thought something was funny- didnt APRR hurry Pallavi to select a gift she likes so they can get going? I dont remember seeing him keen on shopping since he saw Kamesh earlier.
Then why did Pallavi say her husband chose it for Anu? Yaen ippadi vazhisal to another woman about her husband selecting gift for her? For Anu, P's husband is a stranger right- why is she so impressed P's husband gave her a gift? Very odd!!!
@cool.... RR did pick that gift because Pallavi was still undecided,  And Anu is not happy that P's husband picked a gift for her but it happened to be something she liked/wanted. 

@Eljay - we can deal out   sweet punishments to such two timing criminals but characters like anu / pallavi will justify his act, not to forget friends like Sundaram.

I did mail Abinaya creations about the sad thing called storyline for this lousy serial we have after Thiruppaavai, no reply as of yet from them !

@eclat - thanks! maybe I didnt pick up the sentiment well enough...!
it still seemed odd to me for P to tell A her husband picked the gift. Also odd that she wants RR to talk to P who is a perfect stranger...is that normal? Maybe I am too conservative, but I will be embarassed if an acquaintance does that to me... (I am assume they are acquaintences beccause if they were friends, RR vandavaLam thandavaaLam yeridum