Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Thanks RP...

aahaa.. VJ-2 getting official aaseervaadham to flood saligramam / R.A.Puram area..

Paatti - andha karthik Oda poorveegam seekram kELungaLEn....

@Eljay - veLLi aadi vandhaalum aadaama vandhalum namma head writing maaruvadhu illai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eljayrojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anupallavi 26 - 30 July - Discussion" in Anupallavi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Roja!

I was watching the song in the beginning, and it showed that SR dancing with the guy who acted as Vasu in Tiruppaavai.  So it looks like Gopi's dreams are going up in smoke!

Edited by eljay - 26 July 2010 at 1:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I have one more question - what kind of house/family has a framed gun on the walls?  I saw one on the wall behind Adhi in his house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Thanks, eclat!  Just watch, tomorrow, he will be coughing away so that Pallavi will not understand a word of what he is saying and Anu will urugufy over her darling husband's sickness and dedication to duty, working even when he is so sick.  How I wish Kamesh had seen him in the store!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat - pesittaaaluuummmm uh huh

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Rojakka & Eclat ...

Hmm .. Aadhi - Nivedha marriage proposal kettu , loosu Kamesh enna panna poratho .. why all thaai maama's eyeing their niece Angry .. MM layum same story .. oorula vera ponna illa ..

Loosu Kamesh yethaiyum sariya seiyarathilla .. Wish RR maattufies soon ..

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
I was so ticked off when I saw APRR answering Anu's phone call and thinking to himself that he is husband to both A and P.  How can a decent guy be a loving husband to two women at the same time?  I am so mad at him and at Abinaya creations for coming up with this kind of a story line.  His exploits will be enough to let some lousy guys think they can also get away with two-timing women like this.  They are probably doing it already, and if it were up to me, I would hang each and every one of them, upside down from a tree, with a pot of boiling oil under their heads, and then, slowly, slowly, ever so painfully slowly, lower the rope and them into that pot and watch them beg for mercy. 

cool_rrkrojapoooo

cool_rrk

cool_rrk

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I thought something was funny- didnt APRR hurry Pallavi to select a gift she likes so they can get going? I dont remember seeing him keen on shopping since he saw Kamesh earlier.
Then why did Pallavi say her husband chose it for Anu? Yaen ippadi vazhisal to another woman about her husband selecting gift for her? For Anu, P's husband is a stranger right- why is she so impressed P's husband gave her a gift? Very odd!!!

eljayrojapoooo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top