Rishta.Com

Imran Khan talks about Kavin and Rishta.com

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

I saw this video of Imran Khan talking about his movie I Hate Luv Storys and he mentioned Kavin and his friends at Rishta.com. Here's the link:

The interview guy asks him about the "Sprite" guy, meaning Kavin, at 1:54. He talks about it til 2:40. Imran seems to be good friends with Kavin and Shruti. I remember seeing pictures of them too. That's very sweet of him. I know it's really short...but these days any news to do with Rishta.com gets me excited.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Aamrascurry-sistahkads_8302lilsashacuty_k-Sky-Shaily.irene_c-Amri-VJ-LNMDJShilpa.Agarwalnimrahprecious_zebaisomersperfectlyflawedibelieveinpinkAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imran Khan talks about Kavin and Rishta.com" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Jokes Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
thanks alot !Tongue

-ishi-

-ishi-

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Ya Imran's movie Break Ke Baad is being directed by Shruti's fiance, Danish. So he knows her well.
Even his twitter account has pics of her.

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
i hope if rishta.com comes back imran does a guest role...good for TRPs plus we get to see how they interact!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rrk401-ishi-

kads_8302

Goldie

kads_8302

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
shruti is fren with imran... as she went to Imran's engagement party...
nice idea of Imran doing cameo role in Rishta 2..

curry-sistah

curry-sistah

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
thanks.

@^^^ i agree

..-..Riya..-..

IF-Dazzler

..-..Riya..-..

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Gosh! Seriously, Imran is awesome! Good to know that big stars don't forget their friends. The guy who was taking the interview was saying "Sprite guy" and I was like What the hell? The person u r calling a "Sprite Guy" has a name and is a God damn celebrity! It was extremely nice of Imran to speak of Kavin and let that guy know his name. Most of us knew that Kavi, Kavin and Shruti are great friends with Imran. So him talking about them so naturally and enthusiastically wasn't a surprise but then again, most celebs talk about "I, Me and Myself"! Glad to know Imran is not one of them.

Btw, thanks for sharing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rrk401Nirjhor105

Post Reply New Post

Go to top