Thendral

Thendral July 26-30 updates & discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 23

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I think TA and T will get together in the very last week of this serial, in the meantime, TA may get married to Charu, then something could happen to her, or else, the marriage may be stopped by Charu's family, or TA's manager may ... Who knows? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuOLGNESshubbaVani19SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral July 26-30 updates & discussions (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Remember the last promo...it was so misleading. Maybe this promo is as well. MM could have been talking to anyone. But I think they are really starting to drag the serial again, like the week before Thuls's marriage to Vel. Hopefully by the end of this week the story will pick up again. The C-T-TA love triangle is starting to get boring. Only one good thing in promo, TA's mom faintingLOL! (Fingers crossed someone tells her about Thuls)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OLGNESVani19SweetyGreen

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Hopefully the love triangle will end soon and there will be a proper solution to this problem. Hopefully they will now focus on the studying aspect of the drama.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwarybrinny_gVani19SweetyGreen

aarthivijay

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwary

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 26 July 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
i feel mm is talking to padma to forget thuls and not to tamil he is talking..the promo is always misleading .... so lets see wat happens.. but thuls and deepa joining the same coll sitting in same bench is too cool....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwary

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishfan

I think that MM is just doing what Thuls wanted to do. Which is to keep the promise she gave to Lavs, to never see her brother again. By saying this he is giving TA no choice but to get married to Charu. I think that they will drag it on until the wedding day and maybe then on the day of the wedding, TA and Thuls might get together. I don't know but TA won't give up so easily. He is too much in love with her to give it up that easily. I liked that the college part has started, back to the focus of the actual storyline. BTW, Thuls looked gorgeous in the promo.

Its so unfair on Charu....why bring that girl into so much of humiliation and then call off the marriage??. Its better to let her know of the real situation now instead of waiting for the last minute as she sits on dias watched by hundreds of eyes...AngryAngry I just hope she doesn't do any thing drastic due to disgrace.Shocked I would prefer if she were to give way for Thuls & Tamizh knowing their situation - otherwise Charu's dad will go all out for revenge. I also do hope that Charu turns out to be Tamizh's biological sister....appo no problem at all..!!Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryRenita571kuttyponnukrishfanautumnsconcerto~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESshubbabrinny_gVani19Caryn

aarthivijay

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 27 July 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Sue - TA's mother is TPS and now his biological sister is Charu? Aahaa..TA oda familyla periya kuzhapathai undaakiduveenga pOla!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishfanautumnsconcerto

Post Reply New Post

Go to top