Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral July 26-30 updates & discussions (Page 22)

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Any good girl in Thulasi's position would do that only.what she does is correct.How can she go and fight for Tamizh when she is aware that if Tamizh marries her so many hearts such as Lavanya,Niteesh,Charu and Tamizh's mom will break down.She must be selfish if she do something like that,that is if she thinks only about her life and demand for Tamizh without caring about anyothers feelings.I think she is thinking that if she keeps avoid Tamizh,he would forget her and will live with Charu happily.She is actually not aware of his craziness which will even make him fall from the top of a mountain like he was trying to do when he lost his cell phone.She is a poor girl who thinks that the sorrow is only for her and not for anybody if she avoids Tamizh.The only way to convince  her is now Charu herself must release Tamizh from her lock.Hope it happens soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwarykuttyponnuTheivaShemmo

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
TA's next step after finding that Murugesan would be.........

he will try to get the reason from Thulasi.......he might even get wild on her behaviour....like the way when she was trying to lock herself in the room when TA kidnapped her to joseph's house.......(He slapped her for her silly behaviour - that time he was thinking she was in love with anand)................

.how irritated he was when she behaved that way..........

Now imagine he is very sure she is in love with him and moreover it was she who openly admitted it............if she tries to avoid him......same thing is going to happen again.......(he would prob slap her again - this time i will not be that must surprised if he does so ,but thulasi's behaviour to TA is going to end up this way....he is going to be mad at  her)
and if it happens before pati or deepa they will burst out the truth to him deftly............

The reason why she is avoiding him is, she is scared to face him eye to eye, thinking she will open up the matter to him, ultimately she loves him to death.........

so lets wait and watch.......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryElystiaTheivaRuby-86ShemmoSweetyGreen

aarthivijay Senior Member

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
ya ya they are gonna drag tat murugesan episode i feel lets see.. as more problems are gonna come to thuls and tamil and charu..
sindhu_051 Groupbie
sindhu_051
sindhu_051

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
hi
sindhu_051 Groupbie
sindhu_051
sindhu_051

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Hi,

Thanks for asking me to update ..but i watch the episode after 8hrs it is aired...so i dont want T and TA fans to keep ther fingers crossed until my update...

i faced some problem in updating the forum...

now it is resolved...

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindhu_051

Hi,

Thanks for asking me to update ..but i watch the episode after 8hrs it is aired...so i dont want T and TA fans to keep ther fingers crossed until my update...

i faced some problem in updating the forum...

now it is resolved...

which country are u from sindhu dear???
sindhu_051 Groupbie
sindhu_051
sindhu_051

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
hi,,

Deepaks acting is superb in all romantic scenes... hats off to u deepak!!!!!!!!
we have seen so much love stories...but nothing touches our heart like T and TA...
all the characters are real except Charu and Nithesh....

I think Director is going to disappoint us by Charu and T's marriage as he is trying to showcase Charu as good character...even Kanagu was angry on TAs behaviour...
I think he'll scold TA that Tulsi didnt even talk to u and worry abt the Murugesan matter but see charu she has taken steps for u by seeing Commissioner and helping ur mom.....

Iam writing this ..but i dont want that to happen...bcas TA listen to friends words...

i dont know how is he going to react after solving Murugesan problem to Tulsi and Charu....

I hope Patti should go and talk to TA saying everything happened....as she did before Tulsis marriage asking him to marry T and stop T and Vels marriage....

Director Sir dont dispapoint us ...pls we want T and TA s marriage to happen....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

Go to top