Thendral

Thendral July 26-30 updates & discussions (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 23

aarthivijay

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuRanu.Vani19ShemmoSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral July 26-30 updates & discussions (Page 21)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I can understand the feeling of some of you regarding Thulasi. Let us remember that she has always done what she felt is correct and this is both good and bad. However, TA should not have called college and Thulasi did not even have a chance as her father picked up the phone.
Lavanya has not told her brother anything and is presently totally lost in her new found love and a rich and seemingly caring Charu. She was very immature when she pushed TA to Thulasi and now is not too bothered as she wants her mother's happiness.
It is TA who take it on and tell Charu everything. But Charu is behaving like an idiot. Cant she figure out that TA is never with her.

shubbaVani19eljayShemmoSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithii

Hi all,

Sorry if my words are harsh. Actually I like Thulasi more than anyone. But there is a valid reason for my anger. Ok let her sacrifice her love for his goodness. She don't want to love him. But why can't she attend the phone call in college and just tell him "Thanks Thamizh sir, I joined in college today, don't worry about me, but please don't call me hereafter in this college phone".Why can't she tell this much. For all the risks that Tamil took for her studies and the help that he did, is this the gratitude that she shows towards him. Because of her sacrifice of love,does it mean that she should not even inform him about her entry to college and just a word thanks. Why don't she has the maturity to tell him politely about Lavanya's talk and then avoid him gently.Tamil is going mad in loving her. I can't see Tamil loving this much and Thulasi just avoiding him without even telling the reason. Avan pavam la. Even when Tamil came to Thulasi's house on first day of college to inquire about her, he was ill treated by Padma,Mohan. Even that time she did not speak for Tamil. Amma thaayae Thulasi you don't have to think Tamil as lover, atleast think him as human being who helped you and give him minimum respect .Just because he is loving you he don't want to give up his self respect that too in front of Padma,Mohan etc. Un sacrifice um podhum nee Tamila avamana paduthinathum podhum. Tamil & you made a wonderful romantic pair. But now I feel Tamil, you don't want both Thulasi & Charu. Deepak your smile,expressions and humorous talk alone more than enough to run the serial.Unakum paithiyam pidichu engalukum paithiyam pidikanuma?

i like ur bold thoughts dear... and this problem in this serial is 50-50 love and hate like..

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gudgal

here thools and patti are waiting for MM. patti asks why are ur eyes red, thools says I got soap in them. patti asks soap in both eyes?ClapClap thools says no... patti says I know the meaning of red eyes. thools gets AngryAngry and says here I am tensed and ur irritating more. patti says yes u will be tensed coz ur not saying anything out. patti says why are u not saying that u love TA and could not sleep in the night. thools says I told u not to take his name. patti says listen to me first, just by listening to Lav do not make decisions, marry TA and lead a happy life.

Ya ...she gets angry and irritated only with Patti when the truth is spoken. She thinks a ripe old patti doesn't know when a girl is brooding over her lover? She thinks this is something new to patti....she must remember that Patti was once a upon a time a young gal herself. Soap in the eyes its seems..!!Angry 

She wants to cry and keep on crying and doesn't even want to entertain when TA calls - she feels sorry for someone else ...then in which case she shd remove TA from her heart and mind. She is drifting into self pity....and I think she fancies it. Does she wants to think of TA for the rest of her life? Does she intend to do so even when he becomes someone else's husband???Angry

She expects TA to fight this battle all by himself ??- she shd be giving full support to him so that they can work out things in their favour..Look at how Kavita fought for her man in Chellamey and she finally got him. Thats wat I call true spirit of love....Clap  Chumma crying away - initially she got my sympathies but gradually its already getting into my nerves..!!Angry

At this rate this woman is not going to concentrate on her studies either - its better she sits in corner all her life and get grey faster...!!D'oh

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuTheivasrimashubbaVani19eljayQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithii

Hi all,

Sorry if my words are harsh. Actually I like Thulasi more than anyone. But there is a valid reason for my anger. Ok let her sacrifice her love for his goodness. She don't want to love him. But why can't she attend the phone call in college and just tell him "Thanks Thamizh sir, I joined in college today, don't worry about me, but please don't call me hereafter in this college phone".Why can't she tell this much. For all the risks that Tamil took for her studies and the help that he did, is this the gratitude that she shows towards him. Because of her sacrifice of love,does it mean that she should not even inform him about her entry to college and just a word thanks. Why don't she has the maturity to tell him politely about Lavanya's talk and then avoid him gently.Tamil is going mad in loving her. I can't see Tamil loving this much and Thulasi just avoiding him without even telling the reason. Avan pavam la. Even when Tamil came to Thulasi's house on first day of college to inquire about her, he was ill treated by Padma,Mohan. Even that time she did not speak for Tamil. Amma thaayae Thulasi you don't have to think Tamil as lover, atleast think him as human being who helped you and give him minimum respect .Just because he is loving you he don't want to give up his self respect that too in front of Padma,Mohan etc. Un sacrifice um podhum nee Tamila avamana paduthinathum podhum. Tamil & you made a wonderful romantic pair. But now I feel Tamil, you don't want both Thulasi & Charu. Deepak your smile,expressions and humorous talk alone more than enough to run the serial.Unakum paithiyam pidichu engalukum paithiyam pidikanuma?

I think we are entitled to our opinion - why shd anyone be annoyed? If Charu is in the place of Thuls she would have voiced out her problems to TA.  Thuls is the one who encouraged TA to take note of her by her piercing looks and smiles. TA when in actual fact was quite comfortable with Charu realising that Thuls didn't take him seriously. She made poor TA confused and he is actually going thru so much of unnecessary problems now coz of Thuls.Confused

I think TA needs a better treatment from Thuls.....she can never be happy or forget TA even if she marries someone else. Why give room for such unhappiness when she shd be having only the thoughts of her hubby in her???Shocked

I just don't know how TA is finally going to convince her? I just wonder how Thuls is going to feel when wedding bells ring for Charu/TA?? Is she going to wait for the last minute to stop the wedding or intends to end her life...which she is quite capable of doing???Shocked

Edited by Sue Nair - 31 July 2010 at 1:05pm

kuttyponnuTheivashubbaQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Indhe Thuls oda craziness will make us all paithiyum soon......and I think I have to get back to bed...its 3.05am..!!Silly

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Indhe Thuls oda craziness will make us all paithiyum soon......and I think I have to get back to bed...its 3.05am..!!Silly

It's not her fault at all, only director's.....otherwise he can't drag the serial like this...ellame straighta nadanthichunna, eppdi serial a innum few years kku otturathu??? Athaan avaru nammakooda kannamoochi aadaraaruLOL

Edited by Nikila10 - 31 July 2010 at 3:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiakuttyponnuRanu.Nixkie

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

I just don't know how TA is finally going to convince her? I just wonder how Thuls is going to feel when wedding bells ring for Charu/TA?? Is she going to wait for the last minute to stop the wedding or intends to end her life...which she is quite capable of doing???Shocked

I doubt she is the sucidal type. LOL If she was she would have killed herself instead of going all the way to the mandappam with Vel. And based these events, she won't stop T&C wedding, in fact, if she could, she would probably speed it upCry. Until Charu herself or TA's mom & Lav come and convince Thuls that Thuls should marry TA, Thuls won't do anything to hinder the T&C wedding.

Now the only question is ... whether Mr. TA aka loosu paiyan is gonna either...
1. Marry Charu out of guilt due to recent Charu/Niteesh angelic deeds for the family? DeadDead
2. Go more paithiyum over Thuls and become a fully UNfunctional person? Ouch
3. Lose cool and burst out the truth to Charu and TA's mom about Thuls? Clap
4. Turn into a stalkerLOL and follow Thuls till she bursts out the truth? Shocked
5. Forgets Thuls for JUST 5 mins long enough to catch Murugesan? ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Theivasrimaeljay

Post Reply New Post

Go to top