Thendral

Thendral July 26-30 updates & discussions (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 23

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Its really very nice to read all ur Comments and knowing about ur Opinions...

Charu is getting more sympathy now...I think that is the Directors Thiruvilaiyaadal...
I agree with Mala Akkas comments....Kumaran Sir know it very well that there are many T&T Fans than T&C Fans....and actually when Thamil marries Charu..ofcourse Thulasi will be tortured by Vel, Padma, Mohan and soo...Appo Thamil cant help her yenna he is then married with anothee Girl...
This will then damage his character too........

I dont know what to say.....But kandippa Dir has some Twists.....I have still hopes for T&T......!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-Belleatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral July 26-30 updates & discussions (Page 17)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
malasara how are u telling u are very sure about it?

Any news leaked? Just curious

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryRuby-86Quelle-BelleShemmo

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malasara23

Do you think that the director is not aware that Charu would get all the sympathy if the show such a scene. Already at the shooting they would know which impact this scene would create on the viewers.Kumaran is not a stupid to show such a scene without any intention.I think his aim is to get viewer's symypathy on Charu.He has something in his mind with it.And i know he has a fair solution for this.This seperation track is to show that Thulasi concentrates on her studies and Thamizh solves his bank problem. With the solution for this bank problem the truth abt Anandh's cunningness would be out.Thamizh would realise not to trust everyone and the bank manager would come to know abt Thamizh's good character.For this only the bank problem was created.

The sad part is that had there been no seperation track, and Thuls had actually talked to TA for like 2 mins he would have actually been able to concentrate on the bank problem more efficiently and Thuls wouldn't have been thinking about TA in college or been embarrased by the College officer

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishfanshubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
sympathy create pannarenu i think they have increased the irritation level of viewers by putting such a scene........actually many have sympathy or liking for charu excluding yday's scene.....then what was the need for it.........

I agree that TA is responsible for the mess.......but i would say only that bank problem.......not with Thulasi/Charu's matter...he is only partially responsible......

It was anand i would say who played with all these issues of TA...
1) Bank problem, he would have solved long back if Anand had not told TA that Thulasi loved Anand

2) Again TA would not have agreed for the engagement , again it was bcos of Anand......

3) He was not going behind Thulasi.........only bcos of Anand again both met and TA became strong in deciding in favour of Thulasi.....

Here alone TA made a mess....he shd have told in the first meeting with his father/Thuls at the bank that he had been engaged....this is the only place where he really missed everything........Had he told by that time he would not have suffered like this.......and one more thing.....he shd not have told he liked charu and agreed for engagement and gave her false hopes........

Had he told anyone of the girls the truth he would have escaped......
And now everything washed away from his hands........

Even after the engagement if he had decided on thulasi, he shd have bursted out the truth to every1 that he is in love with thulasi.......this would have solved many problems , he was scared of his mother's health.........
Anand cunningly utilised this and made a mess and this time he really became successful...........

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiavicneshwaryRuby-86TheivaRanu.Quelle-BelleShemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
At least now i want TA to come to senses........

1) he shd think how police came to bus stand

2) if police followed him in valparai his doubt shd increase, bcos only his friends knew where he is now.......so he has to ultimately get doubt on anand....

3) if he doubts anand in this case, he shd easily be knowing that anand must have played a game between T and T.....

4) Go Ahead and find that fraud and see anand one hand

4) he shd not be feeling for what MM had said......instead he shd be going and asking him straight or to Thulasi about what really happened if he is really smart.......

5) Sort out with charu about his affair ........though it is too late he shd be admitting the truth.......

Edited by subbali - 30 July 2010 at 8:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaRanu.Ruby-86Quelle-BelleShemmo

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

Thamizhan,

I think she will be able to manage it, now see already at the second day she goes to college. I would not have accepted if she went the first day itself to college, because she got the shock of her life and everyone in her situation would have done what she she had done.She should first come out of her mental distress and then go to college. If the director showed her going to college on the very first day by ignoring the loss of Thamizh i would have seen her as a selfish girl. Education and Thamizh should be equally important for her according to the story.

Loved the way you put this. I know that many of our viewers felt that they should have showed her first day of college but i agree that she had to stay home. Had she gone to school she would not have concentrated on her studies. Applauding the way you put that, Ta and education are equally important. It is important to have the love of a man in your life and a good education. One is not better than the other. Both make your life complete.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaQuelle-BelleShemmo

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindhu051

hi,,

Those who are supporting T and Charus marriage....i want to discuss one thing...

what Patti told was right....how TA can forget Tulsi... even for his mothers sake if he marries Charu will he be happy with her...will he be able to show his full love ....

and ill ask one thing to those who have married another guy forgetting their first love for parents sake....
tell me if u have never thought abt ur first love at any point of time in ur life....u have forgot completely and u didnt even  have .1% feeling....

definitely not.... if the first love is true u cant forget it..it does not mean that u are not loyal to ur life partner.....but this is the fact

if  T is going to be married to Charu....then the serial rating will go down....iam damp sure about it...

eventhough the director was trying to show Charu as a good character...holding the vomit of her mamiyar in her hand....it will not work out.....

because TA s love and act is such that everyone wants T and T to unite together....

also someof them were saying what Tulsi will know abt TA's family......even though she doesnot know much...since she is in true love....thats why she is getting away from TA...even though she has not seen TA s mother she doesnot want her to feel bad..she does not want to destroy her happiness....

she was brought up like that..she has struggled a lot in her life....she is a very poor girl....

if she is from rich background then she would have thought she cant leave TA ...she wanted to get whatever she likes...in that way her character would be portrayed....

so whatever she does now is correct.....she is in true love so she wants TA to be happy....

thats why she was saying in two days before episode....iam scared to love anyone as they will be in trouble because of being affectionate to me....how much she would have hurted to say this line....

Also, Charu,Nithesh acting were too much....who will behave like that in these days...
to the elders iam asking if any of ur daughter in law or soninlaw is like that...

never.....

sorry if iam too harsh.....

this serial is making me to express my feelings...

Lavanya was too bad... beginning she was saying Tulsi is her anni...now she is saying TA is lucky to have her ....how can she say like that...
wont her mind feel guilty of saying this.....

i dont like her now.....she is too selfish and changes time to time....when TA says anand is in love with tulsi she was saying let me talk to anand and tell abt ur love anna.....she was like that ...now after getting engaged to Nithesh now she has changed .....
very bad...

TA is so paavam..the way Deepak acted after hearing MMs talk was too good...he was feeling from his heart. as if he is in real love failure...

hats off to u deepak....Smile

what will  be TA s reaction when he come to know that Lavanya is the root cause for all problems...

paavam TA....Cry.i really pity on T and TA...

Tulsi has faced a lot in her life...if u see her beginning episodes...u will know how much she has struggled in her life...she was afraid to talk infront of his father...when she got school first and told that to her family noone congratulated her except patti...
those who speak for education ...tell me how much she would have felt.....

even now if her mind is free then only she can shrine in her studies......

all the characters are portrayed correctly....

i was seeing the first scene how they showed Deepak when patti was saying one Hero will be thr for u who was born for u only....

i think director will not forget all those things....he showed TA and T as hero and heroines....

director sir please dont forget all those things....

if TA andT doesnot unite then rating for this serial will go down...and most of them will stop watching it....

even though so many serials were aired this is standing first  because of TA and Ts love. and fans..and Deepaks acting....

just i expressed my feelings.....i dont want to hurt anyone....

I just wanted to say that you basically wrote out what was on my mind. I see that like me u are an avid fan of TA and Thuls and that you can't bare seeing them in so much pain. i totally agree that charu and nitesh were a bit too much. I mean u can like your mother-in-law and stuff but this much like hello there. Everyone person has a bad side, that is human nature.... and so far Charu and Nitesh are portrayed as perfect people... or close to it. I mean i agree that there are good people in the world but they to have a bad/negative side. Sorry guys if i hurt anyone by saying this but this week and last week's episodes have  made me really depressed and angered.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwarykuttyponnuTheivaQuelle-BelleShemmo

aarthivijay

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryQuelle-BelleShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top