Thendral

Thendral July 26-30 updates & discussions (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 23

vicneshwary

Groupbie

vicneshwary

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindhu051

hi,,

if TA andT doesnot unite then rating for this serial will go down...and most of them will stop watching it....

even though so many serials were aired this is standing first  because of TA and Ts love. and fans..and Deepaks acting....

just i expressed my feelings.....i dont want to hurt anyone....

Definitely i will stop watching this serial, if TA & T never unite.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral July 26-30 updates & discussions (Page 16)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Thank you Subba for the nice update.

Hey Sindhu , you write long nice comments. Why don't you take up updating for certain day & help us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

why always in Tamil movies and serials this kind of  disgusting  scenes are shown....?

Isn't there any other better way to express ones love...?????

Edited by atina - 29 July 2010 at 10:39pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwarygudgalTheiva~*Thamizhan*~srimaQuelle-BelleShemmoVani19

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I am really getting annoyed of Lavanya and MM's mood swings.

One day Lavanya keeps telling her brother (TA) to chase after Thuls. When she finally (after so long) accepts TA's affections, Lavanya tells her to pretty much get lost in favor of Charu. Make up your mind.

And Thul's dad isn't any better. Did he conveniently forget that if it wasn't for TA, Thuls wouldn't go to college nor would he even have cared about his eldest daughter. If it wasn't for TA interfering, Thuls would have been married to Vel.

How can either of them tell TA to stop liking Thuls? They just don't have any rights. The only person who has that right, however, is Thuls. She should say outright that she doesn't love TA. But she can't (because she likes him) and expects others to do it for her.

I think she forgot that TA is the same guy who kidnapped her on her wedding day. TA is more then capable of getting information out of others. Just give him a bit of time.LOL He'll probably break into her house or something (seeing as the owners aren't there for 4 days).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryRanu.kuttyponnuTheiva~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESshubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

why always in Tamil movies and serials this kind of  disgusting  scenes are shown....?

Very good question atinaWink. Couldn't thoses directors show love through words like the scene between Charu and Lavanya in the kitchen? I was having my dinner and i seriously stopped eating after watching this sceneLOL. I think they wanted to get viewers sympathy for Charu but it seems that they got only erichal from us.There was no need to vomit in her future DIL's hands and she could have made few steps towards the washbasin and vomitted there. If this scene is to make TA agree to marry Charu, then it would be the funniest thing that would ever happen in this serial.

Kumaran sir, please first make yourself a clear mind about who should be paired up with whom, i think like the viewers you are confused about it .

Edited by Theiva - 30 July 2010 at 2:04am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiavicneshwarykuttyponnuOLGNESpuviniQuelle-BelleVani19atina

aarthivijay

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryShemmo

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Suba for the update. I'm annoyed with TA's character now, and I agree he is responsible for the all the mess. Calling the college to find out Thuls is too much. Why can't he just concentrate on solving the bank issue???

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

Originally posted by atina

Very good question atinaWink. Couldn't thoses directors show love through words like the scene between Charu and Lavanya in the kitchen? I was having my dinner and i seriously stopped eating after watching this sceneLOL. I think they wanted to get viewers sympathy for Charu but it seems that they got only erichal from us.There was no need to vomit in her future DIL's hands and she could have made few steps towards the washbasin and vomitted there. If this scene is to make TA agree to marry Charu, then it would be the funniest thing that would ever happen in this serial.

Kumaran sir, please first make yourself a clear mind about who should be paired up with whom, i think like the viewers you are confused about it .

Oh My that's my dinner time too, I'll skip the episode, taking the vomit in her hands... eeeewwwwwww Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top