Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gudgal

here thools and patti are waiting for MM. patti asks why are ur eyes red, thools says I got soap in them. patti asks soap in both eyes?πŸ‘πŸ‘ thools says no... patti says I know the meaning of red eyes. thools gets 😑😑 and says here I am tensed and ur irritating more. patti says yes u will be tensed coz ur not saying anything out. patti says why are u not saying that u love TA and could not sleep in the night. thools says I told u not to take his name. patti says listen to me first, just by listening to Lav do not make decisions, marry TA and lead a happy life.

Ya ...she gets angry and irritated only with Patti when the truth is spoken. She thinks a ripe old patti doesn't know when a girl is brooding over her lover? She thinks this is something new to patti....she must remember that Patti was once a upon a time a young gal herself. Soap in the eyes its seems..!!Angry 

She wants to cry and keep on crying and doesn't even want to entertain when TA calls - she feels sorry for someone else ...then in which case she shd remove TA from her heart and mind. She is drifting into self pity....and I think she fancies it. Does she wants to think of TA for the rest of her life? Does she intend to do so even when he becomes someone else's husband???Angry

She expects TA to fight this battle all by himself ??- she shd be giving full support to him so that they can work out things in their favour..Look at how Kavita fought for her man in Chellamey and she finally got him. Thats wat I call true spirit of love....Clap  Chumma crying away - initially she got my sympathies but gradually its already getting into my nerves..!!Angry

At this rate this woman is not going to concentrate on her studies either - its better she sits in corner all her life and get grey faster...!!

Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: rithii

Hi all,

Sorry if my words are harsh. Actually I like Thulasi more than anyone. But there is a valid reason for my anger. Ok let her sacrifice her love for his goodness. She don't want to love him. But why can't she attend the phone call in college and just tell him "Thanks Thamizh sir, I joined in college today, don't worry about me, but please don't call me hereafter in this college phone".Why can't she tell this much. For all the risks that Tamil took for her studies and the help that he did, is this the gratitude that she shows towards him. Because of her sacrifice of love,does it mean that she should not even inform him about her entry to college and just a word thanks. Why don't she has the maturity to tell him politely about Lavanya's talk and then avoid him gently.Tamil is going mad in loving her. I can't see Tamil loving this much and Thulasi just avoiding him without even telling the reason. Avan pavam la. Even when Tamil came to Thulasi's house on first day of college to inquire about her, he was ill treated by Padma,Mohan. Even that time she did not speak for Tamil. Amma thaayae Thulasi you don't have to think Tamil as lover, atleast think him as human being who helped you and give him minimum respect .Just because he is loving you he don't want to give up his self respect that too in front of Padma,Mohan etc. Un sacrifice um podhum nee Tamila avamana paduthinathum podhum. Tamil & you made a wonderful romantic pair. But now I feel Tamil, you don't want both Thulasi & Charu. Deepak your smile,expressions and humorous talk alone more than enough to run the serial.Unakum paithiyam pidichu engalukum paithiyam pidikanuma?

I think we are entitled to our opinion - why shd anyone be annoyed? If Charu is in the place of Thuls she would have voiced out her problems to TA.  Thuls is the one who encouraged TA to take note of her by her piercing looks and smiles. TA when in actual fact was quite comfortable with Charu realising that Thuls didn't take him seriously. She made poor TA confused and he is actually going thru so much of unnecessary problems now coz of Thuls.πŸ˜•

I think TA needs a better treatment from Thuls.....she can never be happy or forget TA even if she marries someone else. Why give room for such unhappiness when she shd be having only the thoughts of her hubby in her???😲

I just don't know how TA is finally going to convince her? I just wonder how Thuls is going to feel when wedding bells ring for Charu/TA?? Is she going to wait for the last minute to stop the wedding or intends to end her life...which she is quite capable of doing???😲
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Indhe Thuls oda craziness will make us all paithiyum soon......and I think I have to get back to bed...its 3.05am..!!πŸ€ͺ
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Indhe Thuls oda craziness will make us all paithiyum soon......and I think I have to get back to bed...its 3.05am..!!πŸ€ͺ

It's not her fault at all, only director's.....otherwise he can't drag the serial like this...ellame straighta nadanthichunna, eppdi serial a innum few years kku otturathu??? Athaan avaru nammakooda kannamoochi aadaraaruπŸ˜†
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

I just don't know how TA is finally going to convince her? I just wonder how Thuls is going to feel when wedding bells ring for Charu/TA?? Is she going to wait for the last minute to stop the wedding or intends to end her life...which she is quite capable of doing???😲

I doubt she is the sucidal type. πŸ˜† If she was she would have killed herself instead of going all the way to the mandappam with Vel. And based these events, she won't stop T&C wedding, in fact, if she could, she would probably speed it up😭. Until Charu herself or TA's mom & Lav come and convince Thuls that Thuls should marry TA, Thuls won't do anything to hinder the T&C wedding.

Now the only question is ... whether Mr. TA aka loosu paiyan is gonna either...
1. Marry Charu out of guilt due to recent Charu/Niteesh angelic deeds for the family? 🀒🀒
2. Go more paithiyum over Thuls and become a fully UNfunctional person?
3. Lose cool and burst out the truth to Charu and TA's mom about Thuls? πŸ‘
4. Turn into a stalkerπŸ˜† and follow Thuls till she bursts out the truth? Shocked
5. Forgets Thuls for JUST 5 mins long enough to catch Murugesan? πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Any good girl in Thulasi's position would do that only.what she does is correct.How can she go and fight for Tamizh when she is aware that if Tamizh marries her so many hearts such as Lavanya,Niteesh,Charu and Tamizh's mom will break down.She must be selfish if she do something like that,that is if she thinks only about her life and demand for Tamizh without caring about anyothers feelings.I think she is thinking that if she keeps avoid Tamizh,he would forget her and will live with Charu happily.She is actually not aware of his craziness which will even make him fall from the top of a mountain like he was trying to do when he lost his cell phone.She is a poor girl who thinks that the sorrow is only for her and not for anybody if she avoids Tamizh.The only way to convince  her is now Charu herself must release Tamizh from her lock.Hope it happens soon
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TA's next step after finding that Murugesan would be.........

he will try to get the reason from Thulasi.......he might even get wild on her behaviour....like the way when she was trying to lock herself in the room when TA kidnapped her to joseph's house.......(He slapped her for her silly behaviour - that time he was thinking she was in love with anand)................

.how irritated he was when she behaved that way..........

Now imagine he is very sure she is in love with him and moreover it was she who openly admitted it............if she tries to avoid him......same thing is going to happen again.......(he would prob slap her again - this time i will not be that must surprised if he does so ,but thulasi's behaviour to TA is going to end up this way....he is going to be mad at  her)
and if it happens before pati or deepa they will burst out the truth to him deftly............

The reason why she is avoiding him is, she is scared to face him eye to eye, thinking she will open up the matter to him, ultimately she loves him to death.........

so lets wait and watch.......
subbali i agree wid u.But i think they ll drag this murugaesan prob for some weeks what u sayπŸ˜‰
SweetyGreen thumbnail
ya ya they are gonna drag tat murugesan episode i feel lets see.. as more problems are gonna come to thuls and tamil and charu..
sindhu_051 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi,

Thanks for asking me to update ..but i watch the episode after 8hrs it is aired...so i dont want T and TA fans to keep ther fingers crossed until my update...

i faced some problem in updating the forum...

now it is resolved...