That's ok no need of thanks and all 😊
Posted: 13 years ago
thank u so much hema.thendral always rocks with tamizh and thulaisπŸ‘πŸ‘
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hema_M

Yes Krishfan,
 Still there are so much of T&T fans who are still loving them.As u all know I am one of the mentals,yes but I am not only talking about me but about the fans as a whole.Coz the situation plays a major role for all this and Tamizh is not trying to cheat them.

It was already shown that he decided to marry Thulasi and still stands by that strongly and is looking for a chance to stop the marriage arrangements with Charu(that resaturant scene and even when he was getting ready to go to Thulasi's house before going to Vaalpaarai he was telling about that to Joseph).Hope without any further delay he would open his mouth when he gets a chance to meet Charu again.I think it'll probably happen soon coz now charu is trying to help him so something might happen such that it'll make him tell her everything.

Let us hope that it does happen that way and Charu and TA's marriage does not happen.
mellisai thumbnail
Three updates for Monday ..πŸ˜‰ Thanks, Subba and Srima!
Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the wonderful update, Srima!πŸ‘ I think it's time for Deepa to put her friendship to one side and concentrate on her studies, because she seems to be spending more time with Thulasi and worrying about her problem! I think Varadha's situation is lesson to all the young people who waste their time concentrating on things other than education!

Agreed Sri.  Not only Deepa, even Thulasi should do the same.  I think Thulasi is being over emotional about TA and not only that suddenly her education seems to taken secondary place.  In that process, she is also dragging down Deepa with her problems.

Actually, the problem is all created by her.  I wonder if she loves TA because he helped her or .......  What is more irritating is that, she only fell for him just few days, but the way she is acting like 2 years in relationship. Cheh........ 😑😑😑  I hope TA lands with Charu.  She is a great gal too and she deserves better.

Anyway, thanks Srima and Subali.
sindhu051 thumbnail
in todays epsiode  TA s acting was superb..he was doing naturally...he felt a lot about Tulsi.....he makes us to feel bad....
Director should not drag this as TA is paavam😭

Even in that situation he feels for Tulsi....Please TA and Tulsi should join ....
Tulsi has also struggled a lot in her life...

We should not think abt the present situation alone...thinking off only charu its too bad...

Think abt TA who was loving Tulsi from the beginning...

How can he forget everything and marry Charu....even after marriage if he comes to know that Tulsi did everything because of his happines and she acted as if she hates him..but she loves him truly...will he be able to continue his life with Charu.....

Director dont separate the lovers....

We want T and TA to unite ........

Because of TAs acting this serial is goign on nice....this love story hits our heart...we feel the pain...

thats the success of this story.....

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caryn

Agreed Sri.  Not only Deepa, even Thulasi should do the same.  I think Thulasi is being over emotional about TA and not only that suddenly her education seems to taken secondary place.  In that process, she is also dragging down Deepa with her problems.

Actually, the problem is all created by her.  I wonder if she loves TA because he helped her or .......  What is more irritating is that, she only fell for him just few days, but the way she is acting like 2 years in relationship. Cheh........ 😑😑😑  I hope TA lands with Charu.  She is a great gal too and she deserves better.

Anyway, thanks Srima and Subali.

If you think Charu deserves better, why do you want TA to land with Charu? Isn't it going to make Charu unhappy to have a hubby who's always lost in thought, never paying much attention to his wife and I certainly think Charu's life and happiness will be much much better off without TA in it.

I'm not saying this just because I'm a T&T fan, but the in my mind this logic seems better. A lot of people for their family's sake and in the belief that "society wants, society gets" is right, give up their love or other dreams and live unhappily but just a summar life. We only get to live one life, shouldn't we try to experience as much happiness out of it.

I am not saying education isn't important, it definitely is, otherwise I, myself wouldn't be studying so hard right now but education can only help you gain some things in life. IMO, education gets you prestige, work, money, food, pride to family, and the resources to survive to the next day in this hard world of ours. BUT all these things don't make one happy, because after Thuls finishes her degree, she will end up in the same sad mess T&C will be in if the two are married: It'll end up being like another METTI OLI.  Women suffering for years and years in a useless marriage with useless husbands who don't learn from mistakes and keep being cheats, abusive, uncaring, unloving and unsupportive of anything.

I think the director is trying to shine a light in a new perspective where women can sucessfully be educated and have a loving, supportive husband at the same time. Hope I didn't offend anyone, just saying an opinion! 😊 sorry for the essay length!
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh and one little thing, thulasi doesn't need to know thamizh for 2 years to feel for him. All the stuff people learn about each other in two years, T&T have learned about each other in a few short months and especially alot in that one day of the thuls/vel mandappam event!  And both have gone through a lot of situations together so their bond got tight real fast.

If it took two years for them to get this close, I probably would have slept through the serial πŸ˜› 
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thuls believes she loves TA, and maybe she does, but as Caryn rightly pointed out, she barely knows him, whereas true love requires a complete understanding of the other person.  Here she has only known him for a few days, and she changed her opinion of him and began to like him only when she saw that he had arranged for her to start college, and saved her from Vel and the murder charge.  In other words, she likes him for his kindness, but does she know who he really is?  Besides, in an Indian family, you don't just marry a person, you marry that person's family also.  What does she know about his family?  Nothing.  What does she know about married life?  Nothing.  In fact, she doesn't even know how to cook (not that cooking can solve all problems, or is a requirement for marriage!).  What can she do in a situation like the one that Charu witnessed at the bus stop?  She would have been absolutely lost.  Would she be able to comfort TA's mom and find out how to help TA?  She is naive, immature, and of course, lovely and has been hurt a lot by her father's neglect of her and her mother's abandonment, so she has fallen for the first person who has shown kindness towards her.  In fact, I don't like the way she gets irritated with Paati who has always supported her, and in the beginning, she was incredibly rude to TA.  She needs to grow up and get an education first. 

We already know that TA is naive and incredibly trusting of his friends, so between the two, neither one is really equipped to deal with life.  They both need to grow up.  Charu, on the other hand, is a mature girl and has a much more balanced view of life.  She can take TA through life much better than Thuls.  I am sorry if I offend all you romantics who are rooting for TA and Thuls, who are nothing more than babes in the woods, to get married soon.  It would be much better if they waited for four years and then got married.  I know TA is in love with her, but he also doesn't really know Thuls all that well, he has spoken to her a few times, he has helped her join college, and he saved her from Vel. 

In case you haven't yet figured it out, I am a cynic!

ya eljay.It is not wrong in ur words.Each has different point of view.We have to accept it.But if tamizh also accepts to marry charu then there is nothing to do with this character as a hero.He has to be a idle to charu house as charu dad already said he must be transferred to b'lore.How it is possible