Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anyone watch today's episode yet? the site doesn't seem to want to upload the serial today. So angered.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
today it was little dull only so far i saw.. not so interesting
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At least we know Thuls is not such a supreme thyagi. It's good to know that she still thinks of TA. There is hope for TA and Thuls yet! It was just sad when she was crying. She has no one to turn to.😭

Today's episode was boring but kudos to the Deepa-centric scene. It was a purely touching, family momentπŸ‘.

Hopefully we'll see more TA-Thuls and less Charu pollambing. (She's a good gal, but she is turning out to be like how Thuls was during her marriage to Vel).

What do you guys think?
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Nitish and Charu will be able to get TA out of trouble through their ACP contact, which will make TA even more obliged to Charu, esp when he sees how relieved she is at his getting out of trouble, and how she has taken care of his mother at this time.  He will find it very difficult now to tell Charu that he loves someone else, and if he does, I will be very disappointed with his character! 

Thuls and Deepa must concentrate on their studies and do well.  It will not help for Thuls to keep thinking about TA and ruin her studies.  As it is, I am thinking that Mohan also will come to her college and create problems for her, by putting some of the ganja in her bag and pointing her out as the distributor to the police. 

I think MM is telling TA to stay away from Thuls, but how did he get this number?  Did Deepa give it to him?  Possible.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishfan

I completely agree with this. He has to tell Charu the truth. Besides he was the guy who wanted to see Thuls even though he knew that the cops were looking for him. A guy like this would not just sacrifice his love just like that.

When is he going to pluck the courage to tell Charu the truth? Here we are standing on needles and waiting for that to happen. The more longer he waits its going to get even more complicated. He has to think of Charu's feelings too...he can't simply drag this on and on until the cow jumps over moon..!!😑😑😑

If that Anand guy was in TA's shoes he would have done this long ago.....😲 Tamil can stop the marriage if he puts his foot down and not heed to sentiments and threats. Thuls can complete her studies and then get married to TA.

Do you all think that Charu might confront Thulasi if she were to know of Thuls oda entanglement with Tamizh? She might tell Thulasi that she (Charu) started loving TA before Thuls did....πŸ˜•and that TA was all ok until she came into the pic. This might make our Thuls even more guilty and take a drastic step...MARRY SOMEONE ELSE???😭😭

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

I think Nitish and Charu will be able to get TA out of trouble through their ACP contact, which will make TA even more obliged to Charu, esp when he sees how relieved she is at his getting out of trouble, and how she has taken care of his mother at this time.  He will find it very difficult now to tell Charu that he loves someone else, and if he does, I will be very disappointed with his character! 

Thuls and Deepa must concentrate on their studies and do well.  It will not help for Thuls to keep thinking about TA and ruin her studies.  As it is, I am thinking that Mohan also will come to her college and create problems for her, by putting some of the ganja in her bag and pointing her out as the distributor to the police. 

I think MM is telling TA to stay away from Thuls, but how did he get this number?  Did Deepa give it to him?  Possible.

I agree Mohan is going to be a pain in the neck for Thuls. If he were to put this ganja into her bag and if she is caught...God have mercy on her. What if she gets expelled from college? Who will help her out then? Is it our Vel and sister Thilaga? 😲

Thuls has to face so much of hurdles before she can be qualified (which she will...somehow lady luck will be with her) and my romantic heart says that TA will be there to greet her when she graduates...just like how he had mentioned to her when he got her registered in the college.πŸ˜ƒ

Tamizh being timid is all his mother's fault - she always suppresses her children - Lav & TA ..so much so they are tongue tied when she starts over ruling them. TA's mum only sees $ sign just like Selvam's step mum in Thirumathi Selvam....so by hook or by crook she will want to make sure that things work out as she planned.

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Srima
Poor Varadarajan...it looks like he has something serious, as he was shown coughing up blood in one of the previous episodes a few weeks ago.
Hopefully TA will return from Valparai, after catching Murugesan himself, instead of Niteesh bailing him out.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
yes yes padma is becoming like baghyam in TMS selfish character and actually thendral serial is similar to TMS...
yes i agree sweety .Thendral s most probbaly like tms.In early episode , hero and heroine sacirificed though they care for each other due to their family.Then heroine burst out one day and said hero is important for her and went to himπŸ˜›
Edited by malasara23 - 13 years ago
TMS is thirumathi selvam serial pa