Siddhima (SR) Os Pyaar ka Thapad

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guyys, thanks for all your comments. I really really love reading them and i hope to get more comments so i will be encourage to write more. This is part 3.

part 1- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1443254
Part 2-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1444985
Part3-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1445499
Part4-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1446573

Part3
Ridz

Ow. Why is my head bursting?

Slowly Ridz started to open her eyes to the suns glimmering rays. Why is everything so bright? Her eyes roamed the room in search of familiarity, but found she had no idea on whose floor she was lying on. Slowly she turned her head and to her shock she found a man lying beside her. Even worse his face was covered with her duptta.

Ridz panicked and tensely started removing the duptta of the strangers face. Suddenly she stopped to find two light brown eyes dreamily staring at her. But as soon as she stared into those eyes they closed.

It was the same eyes, the very ones that she saw when she closed her eyes and peeked into her heart. Ridz's heart beat accelerated as she slowly uncovered the rest of the face of the stranger. To her great surprise and relief it was Sid.

SID! Its Sid. He's the one!

Sid, sid was the one she loved. She gently placed her hand on Sid's face. Water slowly started to gather in her eyes.

Ridz's

You were always the one that supported me, when I was going crazy or when I was just being plain stupid. I didn't think it was possible for me to love again, let alone live again. But I don't know how or when I started loving you Siddhant Modi, but I do. And I promise to always love you because I don't think I could ever stop

Ridz's leaned over onto Sid's face and gently pressed her lips onto his. A tear fell on Sid's face and he moved still in sleep. Ridz wiped the tears from her face, gathered her things and as quietly as possible left while taking one last glance at her cute hubby still sleeping on the floor like a child. At the sight of her hubby all of a sudden she felt as if all the burden of the last few days was lifted and she felt lighter.

Sid opens his eyes as soon as Ridz steps over the threshold.

Sid
Ow Why is my head hurting? He notices something wet on his face, was it a tear drop? No it couldn't have been. I was dreaming the whole thing, right? I mean Ridz wasn't actually here. She didn't rest her head on my chest and she certainly didn't kiss me? He lifted his hands to his lips as he still felt the presence of her lips. Was it a dream? Damn Sid, you are a complete idiot. If it was a dream why the hell did you wake up? And if it wasn't a dream then why the hell didn't you wake up, you moron? Ok, today at the hospital if Ridz acts weird, then it was a dream and there isn't a bigger idiot on this planet then you. And if she acts normal, then it was the most beautiful dream and you are an idiot for waking up.

(At the Hospital )

Ridz is smiling like a fool as she enters the hospital, earning second glances from everyone she walks past. She even smiled like a fool when Dr. Shashank was giving her a lecture on being late to work. All she has in mind was Sid and how desperately she wants to see him. Maybe today was the day. She sees Sid in the locker room on the phone, chatting away. She is about to walk into the locker room when she over hears his conversation.

"Haan, bhiya aj ki US ki ticket final hai. Aj raat ko 8pm ki flight hai! Right Mein ne saari arrangements kar di. Yea, I will talk to you later bhiya"-Sid

Upon hearing this Ridz halts in her path.

Ridz
What he's'he's leaving. But why? Ghada, idiot, moron sadhu, mean'aur..aur, bhot kuch. How can he just leave? Without even telling me. Just wait and watch main iski aisi halat karonge ki yeh America kya, mujhe chod kar ghar se bhar bhi nahi ja pyaga.

As soon as Sid leaves the locker room and Ridz enters. She opens Sid's locker and begins to search for his precious comics. She finds a picture of her and Sid, the one of their honeymoon. Then she finds Sid's wallet and inside is also a picture of her.

If you hidden me in every aspect of your life Sid, then why are you leaving me-Ridz with tears in her eyes. She quickly recovers and wipes them of. She allows the anger to boil within her and the determination to never let Sid leave her strenghtens.

She finally finds the comics and takes them with the intention of burning them if Sid even dares to leave her. Throughout the whole day she ignores Sid, except for when she assigned him retinal scans as his duty. Sid is confused by Ridz's behviour.

Sid

Is she ruder than before? Ab main aisa kya kiya? I must have done something last night? Last night? Abhi tak pata nahi ki dream ya reality. Damns aur 7:30 mujh jana bhi hai.

As soon as the duty ends Sid is about to leave with Sue. Ridz sees this and drives behind them like a maniac.

Ridz

Ek bar mera haat tho aja Modi phir mein teri halat ke bina hawa ke basket-ball jaisi karogeni, warna mera naam bhi Mrs. Riddhima Siddhant Modi nahi!

She finally reaches the airport and she desperately searches for Sid or even Sue. Finally she spots Sid's blue shirt. She rushes to him and pulls him with great force, to face her.

"Riddhima! Tum yahan"-Sid with a surprise and confuses expression as he spots Riddhima with a red face to match her red suit.

Ridz slaps Sid on the face so hard that the whole airport halts in its commotion. Every eye is on them, but Ridz doesn't seem to notice.

"Ow, Ridz. Phir se."-Sid says carefully touching is tender cheek where Ridz hand print lay.

"Tumhari himmat kaisi hui, airport ane ki ? Huh? "-Ridz shaking Sid like a wet towel.

"Tumhe airport se kya problem hai? Yahan koi meri girlfriend work karit hai kya? Jo haar bar mujhe airport pe hi marti ho?" 'Sid asked innocently and even more confused then before.

Ridz slaps him again.

"Agar tumne ek aur ladki ke bara mein socha tho mein tumhe  tumhari usse chorald ke saath deep fry kar ke bhajiya bana dongi. Aur tum ne socha bhi kaise ki tum mujhe chold kar America jaa sakte ho." 'Ridz reaching a shade of pure red as she tried unsuccessfully to control her flamming anger.

"Kya? Mein aisa  nahi socha" 'Sid shocked at Ridz accusations.

Ridz slaps Sid again

"Kya? Tumne bina socha yeh decision liya? Ab chup rahoge yeh kuch bola ge bhi? Aur soch kar bolna kyuki mera haath thak gaya aur next time meri chuti tumhe jawab de gi"

Sid thinks  "Sid beta, tu chup rahe to sahi hoga. Warna yeh ladki toh tujh pagal kar chuki hai, ab teri bachi kuchi izad (respect) ka falood kar de gi"

Sid just stands there with his eyes wide and with great fear awaits for Ridz's reaction. All of a sudden Ridz grabs Sid by the collar and forces him close to here. Sid catches a glimpse of Ridz's eyes and he thinks he sees tears.

Ridz with burning passion that she could no longer constrain kisses a shocked Sid on the lips.

Sid

Her lips are softer then I imagined and I think I am getting lost in the moment. Wait now is this a dream or is it really happening. Man so much confusion. Hell I don't care.

And just as he is about to respond to Ridz's kiss she lets go. Red flushes her face as she realizes that everyone is staring at them and she can't seem to look into Sid's eyes. Slowly she raises her eyes to meet Sid's and she finds Sid standing there with his mouth and eyes open staring at her like a moron.

Fool! After all this and you still can't say anything? Jerk! She kicks her high heel shoe into Sid's knee "Jerk, ghade!" 'Ridz as she pouts and storms out the airport.

Sue comes rushing to the scene. "Bhiya kya hua?"-Sue

"Kuch nahi, my wife lost her mind. I am going to go help her find it. Call me when you reach America, Bye Sue"- Sid rushes to follow

srry this part was longer, am leaving soon so don't know when the next update will be. And if you guys want me to coontinue soon, then comment (please, thanks) 

PM List (please let me know if i forgot anyone)
divi4u
mayuri.vet
veena_rocks
jasangel
indian_beauty
jacobharry10011
sidma_love
Noorya
yokosona
sidhima3jsp
kiran255
docnuss
arp04srocks
Edited by kusumfan - 13 years ago
hey prachi lovely part....i loved the jealous riddhima modi......keep writing!!!!!
Prachi too goood yaar!! OMG i laughed soo much when sid was getting the fataks!!!  haha, it was sooo SR!!!! oh my, i think it must the uniqueness of SR  fans who get happy when their hero is getting fataks from his wife!!!!  i mean hilarious, but still sooo moving and emotional upsade, riddhima realising her love for siddhant!!!!

and haha love when sid is thinking aab maine kya kiya, y she is ruder than before 🤣  typical siddhant modi reaction!!!!!!!  and we just love him for that cute,,, innocent side, not knowing most of the time what he does to upset his beloved wife
hey it was a very nice part
loved the fataks Sid got🤣🤣🤣...poorane yaadein taza ho gaaye😆😆...cont soon hun n plzzz add me to ur pm list😳

God Bless,
Noorya
Originally posted by ...Noorya...

hey it was a very nice part</font>
loved the fataks Sid got🤣🤣🤣...poorane yaadein taza ho gaaye😆😆...cont soon hun n plzzz add me to ur pm list😳

God Bless,
Noorya</font>
haan yaar nooya..how can i forget about the fataks?????......i have become so obsessed with the new SR that i forgot that SR started their journey with fataks only...thanks for reminding!!!!
hahaha three fataks again.. N then a confusing kiss! Wow sidhima are awesome... Great work prachi! Loveed it.... its soooo romantic with a comic touch...
I love the part where sid is confused it its a dream or not... "If its a dream then u r an idiot for waking up!!! N if its not a dream then why the hell didnt u wake up idiot!!!" hahaaha.. Awesome work please continue soon... N add me to ur pm list please..
hi

fantastic Siddhima OS prachi, Rids ne phir she sid ko fatak diya, hahaha
loved sid's dialogue to rids reg gf,and this's jawab, awesome

loking fowrad to next part, would love to know what happens after rids goes away form airport

do continue please

norzar
amazing OS👏 

And just as he is about to respond to Ridz's kiss she lets go. Red flushes her face as she realizes that everyone is staring at them and she can't seem to look into Sid's eyes. Slowly she raises her eyes to meet Sid's and she finds Sid standing there with his mouth and eyes open staring at her like a moron.Fool! After all this and you still can't say anything? Jerk! She kicks her high heel shoe into Sid's knee "Jerk, ghade!" 'Ridz as she pouts and storms out the airport.  🤣🤣

this part made me cracked up, i so can imagen if i was ridz and i had to see that the one i just kissed he is standing there without saying anything, i would be pissed to😆 and i so can see ridz giving her chudail attitude if this happenes in real, she will kick him left and right. poor guy he has no clue what to do or say.😆

this is really beautiful, do continue, i want to now what happens after this.
i'm luvin the slaps 😆
i love seeing the Chudail in Ridz..

anywayz... fabulous writing soo far..
i really want to know what happens next
update soon
Originally posted by gimzy

Prachi too goood yaar!! OMG i laughed soo much when sid was getting the fataks!!!  haha, it was sooo SR!!!! oh my, i think it must the uniqueness of SR  fans who get happy when their hero is getting fataks from his wife!!!!  i mean hilarious, but still sooo moving and emotional upsade, riddhima realising her love for siddhant!!!!

and haha love when sid is thinking aab maine kya kiya, y she is ruder than before 🤣  typical siddhant modi reaction!!!!!!!  and we just love him for that cute,,, innocent side, not knowing most of the time what he does to upset his beloved wife

Thanks yaar for your comment. I just thought it started with the fataks and it should continue with them. Glad you enjoyed it
prachi