Twilight

Taylor Launter Snubs 'R-Patz Fan'

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Twilight Saga Star Taylor Lautner Snubs 'Robert Pattinson Fan' Jennifer Love Hewitt?

Howler hunk Taylor Lautner might be getting a silver bullet  after a recent incident. Awoooooh! Righty. Twilight actor Taylor Lautner, popularly known as Jacob in the RobSten saga (Yup, it's all about those two) gives actress Jennifer Love Hewitt the cold shoulder at the recent 'Eclipse' premiere, claims the stunner. 

According to the 'Ghost Whisperer' star, who's  a big fan of the vampire franchise, the actress is so much into Robert Pattinson and the werewolf heartthrob. Turns out to be that Rob wasn't around,  so she spotted Taylor instead and asked for an autograph. Autograph signed? 

Check. 

Does he qualify for the Mr. friendly award? No comment. Reveals the actress,  the young star was extremely cold and stony faced in the photo. And he didn't even acknowledge the beaut's presence with a smile.  Miss Hewitt? How could you, buddy! "He's definitely not team Jennifer, let me tell you...I deleted the picture," Hewitt lashes back. Now, now, sweetie. Maybe you'd like to settle for team Rumer? Whoah, chill. I was trying to be nice.

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
I love the whole RobSten Saga instead of Twilight Saga lol.
Well I guess Jen now knows what team she is on.

One more person to add to Craze Robert Celeb! 😆
.anjz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea, RobSten saga sounds better 😆

Taylor Lautner 😡

i like Jennifer... not only coz she like Rob... which is an obvious reason... but before that... since i saw her in Ghost Whisperer....

Poor Jennifer..... if she was a Lautner fan and had met Rob and asked for an autograph... i'm 101% sure he'd have given it with a smile.... He's such a gentleman
ROBlicious. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -anjz-

yea, RobSten saga sounds better 😆

Taylor Lautner 😡

i like Jennifer... not only coz she like Rob... which is an obvious reason... but before that... since i saw her in Ghost Whisperer....

Poor Jennifer..... if she was a Lautner fan and had met Rob and asked for an autograph... i'm 101% sure he'd have given it with a smile.... He's such a gentleman

Megan Fox called R-Patz "Too Pretty" and people told him that in interviews and when Megan and him met at the Teen Choice he put his hand on her back and took pics smiling. She ended up calling him HOT and a true gentleman so 😆
ROBlicious. thumbnail

Jennifer Love Hewitt is not a Taylor Lautner Fan

Apparently, Jennifer Love Hewitt went to the Twilight premiere and still couldn't decide if she was Team Edward or Team Jacob. RPatz wasn't around, but Taylor Lautner was. He agreed to take a picture with her, but his face IN the picture left a lot to be desired.

"He's definitely not Team Jennifer, let me tell you that much. He could not have looked more miserable," she said. "I'm Team Edward, now."

VIDEO: Jennifer Love Hewitt Snubbed by Taylor Lautner

ROBlicious. thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btsv2zwQ-Bs&feature=player_embedded

She doesn't look too Happy. 😆

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 13 years ago
disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
give him a break guys.just bcoz he has d best smile(won an award for that) doesnot mean that he has to be smiling n warm in every photo.there are loads of pics of him where he doesnt smile so...wats d deal.plus if u guys hav heard him talk u wuld cum to noe that he is damn nervous than even kristen in premieres. N it might have been that tay was not elerted wen d pic ws takn. I hav seen d pic somewhere n seriously only a person who cant read expressions will tell that he is cold there. If i gt back to d site where i saw d pic i ll post it. But seriously guys its time u stopped being baised n point fingers at him for such irrelevant issues n be more open minded here instead of believing such trivial things tat is raised by some actress merely for the want of publicity. N wat else wuld make her more popular than advertising on a twilight star n leading the fans to think n act against one. Even that video is not made so convincingly by her. I wuld say better luck nxt time girl.bring up something more convincing
ROBlicious. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: disha_sen

give him a break guys.just bcoz he has d best smile(won an award for that) doesnot mean that he has to be smiling n warm in every photo.there are loads of pics of him where he doesnt smile so...wats d deal.plus if u guys hav heard him talk u wuld cum to noe that he is damn nervous than even kristen in premieres. N it might have been that tay was not elerted wen d pic ws takn. I hav seen d pic somewhere n seriously only a person who cant read expressions will tell that he is cold there. If i gt back to d site where i saw d pic i ll post it. But seriously guys its time u stopped being baised n point fingers at him for such irrelevant issues n be more open minded here instead of believing such trivial things tat is raised by some actress merely for the want of publicity. N wat else wuld make her more popular than advertising on a twilight star n leading the fans to think n act against one. Even that video is not made so convincingly by her. I wuld say better luck nxt time girl.bring up something more convincing

WOH! Okay first of all Cool down its a Twilight Star we are talking about here there i something new about them every day. Also this doesn't have anything to do with whether he smiles or not. If you watch the Video you would know what she was talking about. He was just full of attitude there the least he could of done was give a little smile. Also i highly doubt she is lying because she has all the attention she needs and people actually like her&she is very well known so i highly doubt she is just trying to get attention. 
big_vikrant_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow theres a twilight forum here. wowie

7 things i want to point out:
1.She deleted the picture so how do we know she was telling the truth?
2.Taylor seems so? nice.All the Twilight cast are crazy about him.
3.You can't ALWAYS smile.Do you expect him to go around with a smile on his face ALL THE TIME?No,you don't.
What she needs to realise is he has? so many people coming up to him all of the time asking for pictures and autographs - she cannot expect to get special treatment because of who she is. Where is the proof of this picture anyway? She deleted it - so did it even exist?

4. maybe somethng happened and he just wasnt in the mood.
5.  I seemed to notice that Taylor never? really seems to smile too much whenever he takes a picture with fans or even with certain celebrities (unless it was Megan Fox or Jessica Alba). But she shouldn't take it so personally because it's not like he did it on purpose or anything, I know he's a good guy at heart.

6.maybe he tried to put on a new sexy face which turned out all wrong

7.plus me.....i met him n he was very sweet to me, no air or tantrums around him. he was a perfectly sweet, genuine guy.😊

just becoz we view jake as an ever smiling n ever cheerful guy, i tthink when he didnt smile in the pic, jen took it very seriously n culdnt digest it. thats all

big_vikrant_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
did u guys know
At the premiere he accidently missed a 6 year old and when Jackson Rathburne told him, he came all the way back out just to say hello, sign autographs and take pictures with the child. so expecting him to be rude on purpose is too strange.
plus how come she is a r patz fan. she said herself that she  was undecided on which team she is until after the photo....... so its no way taylor did it on purpose coz she wasnt an R Patz fan till she looked at some "imaginary" pic. so no one can really say that he did it on purpose.
Edited by big_vikrant_fan - 13 years ago