LTL promo-27th july- vid- HQ linkz added - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by khushix

<font size="2">
thank u so much Shona!..πŸ˜ƒ

ahh! looks like they both are gonna have some time alone..
i keep watching it again and again..πŸ˜πŸ˜†
and Dutta isn't looking angry..phew!..Naku must be calming him down.πŸ˜†</font>

<font size="2">oh and Dutta should seriously stop holding that gun!..it doesn't even have bullets!πŸ˜†</font>

He's like a little child with his security blanket or favorite stuffed animal. He can't go to sleep without it. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hi does that mean no ltl on monday then?
Originally posted by hafeji

hi does that mean no ltl on monday then?
dere is LTL on monday, why r u asking dat? is a bcz of da promo maybe da promo scene will be air on tuesday dats y. so dnt worrie.😊
Thankx a tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn for the video...........wow............I am all smiles all thanks to u ............Love u dear...............πŸ€—TASHA get candid............Hai monday kab aayega...............😍
Thanx alot for the promo shona πŸ€— cant wait for monday yaar .... πŸ€—
Thanks shona for sharing , but not able to hear what nakuu is saying it is very disturbing,ok no problem    saw the written update nakku is again confessing and dutta is going to be lost again πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nelufar

Thanks for the fantastic update shona!!!
looking forward to Monday .... what will Dutta say in response to Nakku???? πŸ˜•
Will he reply like Mann 😳 .... and hold back his words????? 😍

ur moz welcum nelly.....πŸ˜ƒ...omg  pata nahin how wd dutta react to naku....!!!EmbarrassedπŸ˜ƒlooking frwd 2 mondayz epiz...!!!😍
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie

THANKKS A LOOT

ur moz welcum yr...!!!😊
Originally posted by nazia.icycool

thanx shona..u r a sweet hrt!!!!πŸ€—...eerrmm..im logging in after abt 48 hrs..feels strange tho!!πŸ˜†

the promo looks fab...dutta can no more give those hard looks to nakku..it was as if he was feeling.."mujhe pata hai nakku tu mujhe kitna pyaar karti hai.."..par mein kya karron my past experience dsnt allow me to take a decision!!πŸ˜†

i could see love  affection n truth oozing out of nakku's eyes...and this confidence only comes when a person speaks the truth..amazing precap...thanx shona!!!πŸ˜ƒ

ur moz welcum dear.....πŸ€—omg..i waz juz wondring ver u hav been past 2 dayz....gald ur bak....πŸ€—...aww so well written naziaπŸ‘πŸ‘.....and ur moz welcum yaar...!!!!

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.