palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Helloooooo everyone,

I found yesterday's episode funny, intense and quite a nice one. One thing which intrigued me was Maan's coldness towards Naintara.

I think Maan had rejected the marriage proposal from Naintara side. Remember Maan is the eldest of the three? So Naintara's parents may have brought the proposal for Maan in front of his Dadi. Even Nainatara must be happy. But Maan refused siting the reason his disinterest in women or may be he did not liked her. Or he was waiting for his GeetπŸ˜‰. This may have made Naintara super angry and she decided to enter Khurana house by hook or crook. She then eyed upon Dev who seemed to be a soft target . Dev fell in love with her and hence they both got married. Maan did not have any objections to it but he kept is coldness and distance from NT since then. Did you guys notice Maan always talk to Dev when Dev-Nt are present. Maan does not even acknowledge the presence of NT
'
What do you all think? Please comment
Love
Pallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaaneetLover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
IT'S QUITE POSSIBLE......I THINK THAT TOO!! WHO KNOWS...LET'S HOPE THAT IF SHE IS MAAN'S PAST SHE REMAINS MAAN'S PAST!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaaneetLover

IT'S QUITE POSSIBLE......I THINK THAT TOO!! WHO KNOWS...LET'S HOPE THAT IF SHE IS MAAN'S PAST SHE REMAINS MAAN'S PAST!! πŸ˜•

I want CVs to sent Dev Nt far far away for next 2-3 weeks so that we can get loads and loads of romantic Maneet scenes.😳
MaaneetLover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: palluluvsarmaan

I want CVs to sent Dev Nt far far away for next 2-3 weeks so that we can get loads and loads of romantic Maneet scenes.😳

they wont unfortunatly because dev has just joined the office.....no way is he going anywhere for the time being!!  😳
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey this is a good angle... n the way she has been behaving around him... i wont be surprised if thats the history behind them
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

hey this is a good angle... n the way she has been behaving around him... i wont be surprised if thats the history behind them

thanks. Remember once NT called Maan by his name. He got super angry and NT immediately rectified herself by saying Veerji
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maan does not even acknowledge the presence of NT

LOVE IT LOVE IT....when he does that......like saying to NT......you're nothing...... absolutely of no importance, or value.....to me
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Pallu.....BTW is your name in actual Pallavi? If yes..then gr8 I am glad to meet another Pallavi...I am Pallavi too...called Pallo lovingly!!!
and yah back to topic.....I never thought it this way...I felt maybe Maan did actually like her but got to know her conniving ways and that's why he was super pissed that she clung to Dev instead!!!!

But ur POV is a great angle!
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelygal

Hello Pallu.....BTW is your name in actual Pallavi? If yes..then gr8 I am glad to meet another Pallavi...I am Pallavi too...called Pallo lovingly!!!
and yah back to topic.....I never thought it this way...I felt maybe Maan did actually like her but got to know her conniving ways and that's why he was super pissed that she clung to Dev instead!!!!

But ur POV is a great angle!

hey Pallavi, my name is Payal but my IF friends call me PalluπŸ˜ƒ I have started watching Geet 1 week back and got totally smitten by it. I am planning to watch all episodes since Maan entered Geet.
Coming back to the topic, even ur thought angle is good one. Lets c what CV bring upto!
Bw, nice meeting you on forum!

palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: dee30

Maan does not even acknowledge the presence of NT

LOVE IT LOVE IT....when he does that......like saying to NT......you're nothing...... absolutely of no importance, or value.....to me

oh yes! remember once when NT called Maan by his name? He was pissed off and NT immediately rectified herself saying Veerji