hey dear superb loved it and thanks for pm do continue soon
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
marvelous update.....cont soon
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

loved it monu.............your ff is by far the most engaging ff i have come across.....the plot is crisp & very engaging..............now i know from where gunjan gets that wacky sense of humor. from...gunjan certainly inherits it from her dad...her dad is a rock star......i love the rapport they share......i loved that comment he made ''I'm too young to be anyone's grandfather.".......it totally cracked me up...........i am liking adhiraj too ....turning out to quite wicked though.....he is leaving no stone unturned to get back at sam & gunjan..........poor sam & gunjan they have no clue what they're in for.....can't wait for the next part...continue soon…..

Edited by ght_sajan - 13 years ago
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
prefect fabuas and outstanding update dear
zobsheh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update ...i am loving the new twist in the the tale in the form of their vacation 😉 ....your story gets interesting with every update of yours ....please update soon can't wait to read what happens next...and thanks a lot for the pm 😊
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
di awesome update just love it really love the reletionship tht gunjn shares with her father they wre danm cute😳 but adhi's plan??😕 hope it wont creat misunderstanding btwn Sajan i really very afraid of misunderstanding & it was a surprise for me to knw tht the gang saw them infront of the chumbucket😲!!&Samrat😍the sweetheart😳jst love the way he handle everything in he flight how sweet he felt tht gunjan cnt stand tht teenage girl bside him so he change his seat & nupur wht she did really naughty but again samrat was there 😍with his sweet gesture jst love him for bing sweetheart& then gunjan kissed his cheek too cute waiting for the nxt update Takecare
SoniRita thumbnail

wow wow dear loveeee ur 13th n 14th chapter loveee da chemistry between sajan in chapter 13 der kiss n den der sms convo awesome lovee it n den so funny wen mayu caught dem kissing hehehe so funnny n adhani r awesome in dis ff man dey r so cuteeeee n den wow wow dey all going to vegas wow dats gonna be fun willl see sajan more scenes n den wow dis update so awesome loveee da bonding between gunji n her dad loved it n den omg wats adhi planning oh god jst hopeeeeeeeee dis dont create misundernstanding in between sajan man n den loveee da scene in airplane man loveee how sammy handle things in airplane n den aww wen gunji got to knw dat she has to share room wid sammy n wen den sammy saw her being uncomfortable wid dis he was offering options like he will get another room in another hotel n all aww how sweet sammy n den aww how cuteee gunji kissed him in cheeks so sweet do continue soon now

marisol45 thumbnail
awesome update
looking forward to adhiraj's plan
do continue soon😊
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
This story has been plagiarized from a FanFiction.net sotry.  We have absolutely no tolerance for plagiarism in this forum.  Please refrain from making this mistake again.

Topic Closed.