Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NikkieGR8 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rashi85

i clicked like coz i like what u wrote last!!

neither im tokin nething legal...
sindorr managalsutra is pure so is a marriage...how was that sindoor pure??? wen it was done by cheating?
managlsutra., was that pure...it was a lie again
and till date what has been tpau tryin2 do???tryin2 save  a "so-called marriage" marriage is not only legal..its from the maon-woman side both......... from which angle does veer seeem married????

and r love yess happens once ur firts love is the most imp...marriage can happen love doesnt..thats what i love veer for!!!!

All I can do now is not pity Veer but get infuriated, why can't he just forget the Iccha welfare mission and move on, with or without Tapasya....
If it hadn't been for my Tappu Baba hatred, I'd have neverr supported Veer's decision of not going to US.
Why keep worrying about VanCha everytime, Iccha is just paying for all the wrong decisions she took!
He could've escaped this horror and led a peaceful life, Our Tappu Baba would not have had Iccha jealousy there and she'd have realised her mistake of merrying Veer and might have eloped with someone else in US. Everyone happy....
But as we say, Sindbad was never contented with peace, he always wanted adventure, same for Veer, he could've never rested till he saw VanCha leading a perfect life....
To lo bhughto ab jail mein.... Bade aaye Social Worker.....
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NikkieGR8**

All I can do now is not pity Veer but get infuriated, why can't he just forget the Iccha welfare mission and move on, with or without Tapasya....
If it hadn't been for my Tappu Baba hatred, I'd have neverr supported Veer's decision of not going to US.
Why keep worrying about VanCha everytime, Iccha is just paying for all the wrong decisions she took!
He could've escaped this horror and led a peaceful life, Our Tappu Baba would not have had Iccha jealousy there and she'd have realised her mistake of merrying Veer and might have eloped with someone else in US. Everyone happy....
But as we say, Sindbad was never contented with peace, he always wanted adventure, same for Veer, he could've never rested till he saw VanCha leading a perfect life....
To lo bhughto ab jail mein.... Bade aaye Social Worker.....

I completely agree! We've seen how mahaanta gets you nowhere! Ichha did and has come to a sticky end and Veer did and has landed in jail and a few verbal insults from the devi ichha! ๐Ÿคข it broke my heart to see him in jail today!๐Ÿ˜ญ And if Veeya had gone to US naa...Tapu away from ichha and nani wouldve been sudhrofied! i can guarantee it!๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I completely agree! We've seen how mahaanta gets you nowhere! Ichha did and has come to a sticky end and Veer did and has landed in jail and a few verbal insults from the devi ichha! ๐Ÿคข it broke my heart to see him in jail today!๐Ÿ˜ญ And if Veeya had gone to US naa...Tapu away from ichha and nani wouldve been sudhrofied! i can guarantee it!๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanx for ur guarantee.....why u take such high risks by giving guarantees for ppl like taps....kya risk taking ability hai aapki...Hats offf ๐Ÿ‘
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I know my tapu very well!
sweetgal2001 thumbnail
heh SRK u r really not normal,kindly check with the doctor.
u r abnormal piece
SRKLuvr thumbnail
sweetgal i assure u im very normal๐Ÿ˜Š im not the only tapu and veeya fan on this forum or in this world! more evidence is coming on facebook!๐Ÿ˜Š now all of us cant be weird can we๐Ÿ˜†

I know my tapu very well!

OMG...My Tapu.... ๐Ÿคฃwhat happened to u dear ๐Ÿ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

OMG...My Tapu.... ๐Ÿคฃwhat happened to u dear ๐Ÿ˜†

tapu is my beloved sister๐Ÿ˜Š
NikkieGR8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetgal2001

heh SRK u r really not normal,kindly check with the doctor.
u r abnormal piece

sweetgal i assure u im very normal๐Ÿ˜Š im not the only tapu and veeya fan on this forum or in this world! more evidence is coming on facebook!๐Ÿ˜Š now all of us cant be weird can we๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Guys.... STOP
You're taking the fight nowhere and SRKLuvr, I really respect you for your views on life-long commitment and marriage, so I beg of you, don't lessen it by referring to Tappu Baba as your Sister.... Please don't mix personal issues with the show, coz if I had to relate to someone here, it'd be Veer and deperately want him to decide things in life practically as I did and not just be swayed away and sacrifice whatever one still has left with him for love.
Not getting married to whom you love is one thing, getting married to whom you don't love is another but the worst scenario is being decieved into a bad marriage to one you don't love by the one you love.
Veer never took any decision, and his life was always moulded the way Iccha and Tapasya liked. Veer should've atleast conked some sense into his head when Iccha blandly told him "Vansh paagal nahi hain", and woken up and smelt the coffee that Iccha doesn't need him, why the hell is he ruining his life and future just to keep VanCha marriage working......
Ichha was serving just the RIGHT punishment for spoiling Veer's life and pushing him knowingly into a future so dark that the return path is irretraceable. Her life and marital bliss were ruined too, but our social worker-cum-Devdas had to return to save her. God knows when this IDIOT shall get some brains...

SRKLuvr thumbnail
thanks nikkie waise even im not fond of all this useless mahaanta! Why can things not be PROPER? proper legal procedures obeyed and proper ethics obeyed!