Users

Frequent Posters

bDgT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
"VJ you are my bright ray" "claps and whistles"
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Also, certainly Maan has come to her rescue several times....but some of those situations have been really flabbergasting and unnerving for a mere mortal(like life attempt by Brij and near-life attempt 🤣by Sasha after the party !)... and even in those , as soon as Geet has regained some sanity, she has often shown her determination to deal with it on her own .....and I have loved her for that ..respected her infact...

For eg ...when after the party she says I want to go home alone , I must myself learn to deal with the rahuls i will inevitably meet ..... wnd when she decides to move out of Pinky's house to protec them instead of taking their support selfishly.... even in smaller lines like "main think hun sir" (after the fall from ladder into Maan's arms ) or ""main apna dupatta samhaal sakti hun" , after the orange dupatta scene (dreamy tho that was )..., and EVEN NOW, when she wants to leave Maan after realising her feelings and suspecting his... instead of taking advantage and becoming dependent on him somehow.....

So , if the CV's want , the character of Geet shown so far, has enough in her to build her into a strong/er Geet ....now how many times the writers will change....how many times the original story will get twisted at some future time for TRP (God forbid) , etc (as happened in some of the shows I once loved)....I dont know...

But there's hope and enough past evidence of the existence of the strong Geet that we want to see ! Infact I often think Maan feels very protective of her due to his own feelings , much more than Geet probably wants or expects !

Sorry for being long ...just felt passionate about this...I also want women to have own strength a, as much as I want men to understand them and be protective.... therefore...

VJ
bDgT thumbnail

Originally posted by: VJ-LNMDJ

Also, certainly Maan has come to her rescue several times....but some of those situations have been really flabbergasting and unnerving for a mere mortal(like life attempt by Brij and near-life attempt 🤣by Sasha after the party !)... and even in those , as soon as Geet has regained some sanity, she has often shown her determination to deal with it on her own .....and I have loved her for that ..respected her infact...

For eg ...when after the party she says I want to go home alone , I must myself learn to deal with the rahuls i will inevitably meet ..... wnd when she decides to move out of Pinky's house to protec them instead of taking their support selfishly.... even in smaller lines like "main think hun sir" (after the fall from ladder into Maan's arms ) or ""main apna dupatta samhaal sakti hun" , after the orange dupatta scene (dreamy tho that was )..., and EVEN NOW, when she wants to leave Maan after realising her feelings and suspecting his... instead of taking advantage and becoming dependent on him somehow.....

So , if the CV's want , the character of Geet shown so far, has enough in her to build her into a strong/er Geet ....now how many times the writers will change....how many times the original story will get twisted at some future time for TRP (God forbid) , etc (as happened in some of the shows I once loved)....I dont know...

But there's hope and enough past evidence of the existence of the strong Geet that we want to see ! Infact I often think Maan feels very protective of her due to his own feelings , much more than Geet probably wants or expects !

Sorry for being long ...just felt passionate about this...I also want women to have own strength a, as much as I want men to understand them and be protective.... therefore...

VJ

👏 👏👏👏👏👏

Darling! you put it faaaaaaaaaaaar better than me! I fully applaud and I fully agree with every word!  Not one word is wrong or wasted, so it is not at all long!

To the items you marked in red, the first one, CVs have laid the grounds for future empowerment of Geet and I am beyond positive that we will soon see Lioness Geet tearing the jungle and her rivals apart.

Regarding point 2 that you marked in red, absolutely, Maan is protective as he knows that she is a part of him and he is a part of her, he will die if he will not save her or be around her, she is like his lifeblood!

Love
Bri
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I actually think that Geet's character has changed from what she was before to what she is now.  It started off when she stood against her family & refused to abort the baby.  Yes to a very large extent she is reliant on Maan (more so financially - the fact which drives me crazy!!) than emotionally.....having said this she does have a tendency to fall in trouble whenever Maan is around...😆.......Maan, I think has been a pillar of support for her & has also in many instances asked her to  face the real world rather than hide in a corner.  She is young and experiencing....give her some years......Sasha/NT will be game for her...
She is mature enough to understand that she has to face her past in order to be happy in future....I respect her for that - going back to Hosiarpur was her independent decision.  It really requires guts to face the people who have abused her trust...
bDgT thumbnail

Originally posted by: savitan

I actually think that Geet's character has changed from what she was before to what she is now.  It started off when she stood against her family & refused to abort the baby.  Yes to a very large extent she is reliant on Maan (more so financially - the fact which drives me crazy!!) than emotionally.....having said this she does have a tendency to fall in trouble whenever Maan is around...😆.......Maan, I think has been a pillar of support for her & has also in many instances asked her to  face the real world rather than hide in a corner.  She is young and experiencing....give her some years......Sasha/NT will be game for her...

She is mature enough to understand that she has to face her past in order to be happy in future....I respect her for that - going back to Hosiarpur was her independent decision.  It really requires guts to face the people who have abused her trust...

👏 👏👏👏👏

Yeah same here! I don't like that she is financially dependent on Maan, I am great with the emotional dependence though as that is a bond!

Lovely views Savita!

Love
Bri
Mg777 thumbnail
Hmmm I agreee with u from the core of my heart...
As this serial is not about the love or romance of MAANEET . It is about GEET - n a boon to many girls like her. Now its high time that CVs show GEET a really strong woman standing herself.