Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

TishiAngel

TishiAngel

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I agree with u totally.Idon;t like sr&i want more ar scenes

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARMAAN ARMAAN ARMAAN!!! (Page 3)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ranjeeta_kaur

Goldie

ranjeeta_kaur

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you that you should be able to post your honest remarks..and others should be able to accept it without bashing..if you don't like it, you can state your opinion but don't bash the actor, character or the topic maker..

I love DMG totally now..it's definitely where it should be..and the coverage we are getting on Armaan is just fantastic...It's such a pleasure to watch when Armaan appears on the screen...Armaan/KSG just blows us all away with his awesome looks and brilliant acting...

ekthatiger

Goldie

ekthatiger

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amaira

*Strictly AR*

How much am I loving the extra dosage of ARMAAN these days! I'm so glad that i don't have to put up with much of sid ridhima. boring. i don't have to fastforward much these days.. DMG is getting back on track.. Just need the much awaited AR reunion and how excellent would it be if the old gang and Dr Shubhankar returned? would be the icing on the cake...

Just love Armaan/KSG. Words come short to describe his amazingness. I'm liking all his reminiscing of Ridhima. Atleast someone is still real, faithful and honest with their feelings in the show and doesn't act like a 'victim' even though he is the only one that has suffered in the true sense. at least sid and riddhima have each other and are happy despite knowing how much they've both hurt Armaan and made a mockery out of him and his feelings.

P.S. people who can't justify sid's actions and so keep pointing fingers at my honesty and keep trying to say my posts are negative n blah blah blah... please try and refrain from posting. If you don't like it then why waste your time.
ooo man! its pathetic 2 see how CVS have just started to concentrate on only Arman...its  not even Arsh anymore its only ARMAN..lol I often wonder if the whole flipping show was 2 b concentrated on Arman then y did they even bother with other characters

meenaKSGfan

meenaKSGfan

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
w8ng 4 AR reunion!!!!!!Confused

-Mith-

IF-Dazzler

-Mith-

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u dear
Love AR n want their reunion soon.

pa12

Groupbie