Dill Mill Gaye

ARMAAN ARMAAN ARMAAN!!!

amaira thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
*Strictly AR*

How much am I loving the extra dosage of ARMAAN these days! I'm so glad that i don't have to put up with much of sid ridhima. boring. i don't have to fastforward much these days.. DMG is getting back on track.. Just need the much awaited AR reunion and how excellent would it be if the old gang and Dr Shubhankar returned? would be the icing on the cake...

Just love Armaan/KSG. Words come short to describe his amazingness. I'm liking all his reminiscing of Ridhima. Atleast someone is still real, faithful and honest with their feelings in the show and doesn't act like a 'victim' even though he is the only one that has suffered in the true sense. at least sid and riddhima have each other and are happy despite knowing how much they've both hurt Armaan and made a mockery out of him and his feelings.

P.S. people who can't justify sid's actions and so keep pointing fingers at my honesty and keep trying to say my posts are negative n blah blah blah... please try and refrain from posting. If you don't like it then why waste your time.
Edited by amaira - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Count me in. I am loving DMG these days minus SR scenes.
anvitasri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mere liye toh simple words mein kaho toh armaan is the only human in the show.love armaan nd love ksg.even i agree that sid  is the most selfish creature in the show.ridz ke baare mein toh kuch kehne ki jarorat hi nahi usne toh armaan ko hurt karne ka theka le rakha.just want ar reunion asap.
rocking_ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loving dmg now a days becoz we got to c less sidma. arman is simple rocking ab agar arman shilpa pair up hota hai to i would love it becoz i dont want ridhima in armans life she can only hurt him.
ayesha444 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me too loving dmg these days
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dunno about the show but yes i agree that
"
Just need the much awaited AR reunion and how excellent would it be if the old gang and Dr Shubhankar returned? would be the icing on the cake...

"
Definitely Armaan 's flashbacks keep us sighing over the lovely AR story we once had, we still ove and what we hope shall be revived soon
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i agree agree agree agree agree.....................
sonalibaral thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah i agree with u amaira.............
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am loving this days DMG. I dont even keep my screen on MUTE to avoid unwanted voice.

I love DMG this week atleast hope its continues.
sheena_karan thumbnail
me too...
luv armaan..
nd waiting for AR reunion..!!