Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

amaira

Goldie

amaira

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
*Strictly AR*

How much am I loving the extra dosage of ARMAAN these days! I'm so glad that i don't have to put up with much of sid ridhima. boring. i don't have to fastforward much these days.. DMG is getting back on track.. Just need the much awaited AR reunion and how excellent would it be if the old gang and Dr Shubhankar returned? would be the icing on the cake...

Just love Armaan/KSG. Words come short to describe his amazingness. I'm liking all his reminiscing of Ridhima. Atleast someone is still real, faithful and honest with their feelings in the show and doesn't act like a 'victim' even though he is the only one that has suffered in the true sense. at least sid and riddhima have each other and are happy despite knowing how much they've both hurt Armaan and made a mockery out of him and his feelings.

P.S. people who can't justify sid's actions and so keep pointing fingers at my honesty and keep trying to say my posts are negative n blah blah blah... please try and refrain from posting. If you don't like it then why waste your time.

Edited by amaira - 23 July 2010 at 5:13pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

angira11meenaKSGfanlubslubsysyeshaksg-lovershivanisweetayesha444anvitasriams021sonalibaralLove-my-selfsheena_karanfarzana_ksgARian_4everSavitaThanviTrisha-luvsKSGMaNaLoVeKaShksg_sistasaumzirmitra..deepu..smileeverbraveheartedSabaah..juhi-ARs.angelMMBGa2zahidcaprigurlzara-KSG-malik_Oishi_Masooma Bukhari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARMAAN ARMAAN ARMAAN!!!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preeti200

preeti200

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Count me in. I am loving DMG these days minus SR scenes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SavitaThanvi

anvitasri

anvitasri

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
mere liye toh simple words mein kaho toh armaan is the only human in the show.love armaan nd love ksg.even i agree that sid  is the most selfish creature in the show.ridz ke baare mein toh kuch kehne ki jarorat hi nahi usne toh armaan ko hurt karne ka theka le rakha.just want ar reunion asap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meenaKSGfanSavitaThanvibravehearted

rocking_ksg

rocking_ksg

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
loving dmg now a days becoz we got to c less sidma. arman is simple rocking ab agar arman shilpa pair up hota hai to i would love it becoz i dont want ridhima in armans life she can only hurt him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

syeshaSavitaThanvi

ayesha444

ayesha444

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
me too loving dmg these days

SavitaThanvi

caprigurl

IF-Sizzlerz

caprigurl

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Dunno about the show but yes i agree that
"
Just need the much awaited AR reunion and how excellent would it be if the old gang and Dr Shubhankar returned? would be the icing on the cake...

"
Definitely Armaan 's flashbacks keep us sighing over the lovely AR story we once had, we still ove and what we hope shall be revived soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

syeshaSavitaThanvi

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
i agree agree agree agree agree.....................

syesha

sonalibaral

sonalibaral

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
yeah i agree with u amaira.............

Post Reply New Post

Go to top