Komal was right (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

So ridiculous really , the expectation to have an unconsummated relation for LIFE . That was what she , Pratigya had EXPECTEd .
It may come as big shocker to some idealistic mind s but Marraige is the biggest business deal of life ............in which give and take is very necessary to make it succesful . It cannot be taketake take all the time .
Thats the way it works in REAL life . If women enter marraiges thinking We can have these kind of filmy marraiges where we can live unconsummated , childless lives for years , talk of Dosti , Sachchai etc and fight on regular basis with in laws especially if they r gonna live in a joint family , their marraiges will land in a divorce court .

She wants Dosti , She wants no touching , she wants support in her fight for so called justice , she wants this and that . Everything she wants except a real marraige . He has wanted a proper marraige since day one but never got it .

I dont think she is cut out even for a nuclear family , forget living in a joint family .I think she is cut out for DIVORCE.

You are absolutely correct Kool, marriage is not some kind of game - I win or you win -

One should not loose sight of the following facts :
1. It's true that Krishna harrassed prats and her family in order to MARRY her, however many serious incidents such as Nitin's beating, her kidnapping etc were caused by Angad, not Krishna....

2. It was Prats mistake, not Krishna's, that she thought HE was responsible for her kidnapping and agreed to marry him...

3. Krishna married for LOVE, Prats married for HATE...

4. Consummation in marriage is not some favour the wife bestows on the husband.... it is a normal requirement of marriage..... non-consummation is one of the important grounds for divorce in most countries...

5. Several posts in this forum have commented that Prats never asked Krishna to do anything for her, she never wanted to marry him, etc. etc, however the truth is she DID marry him....

6. As a husband he DID DO many things for her WITHOUT HER ASKING, which many husbands don't do in real life  ... such as going against his parents' wishes....

7. No one can deny that Prats is concerned about her maika than her sasural...

8. Prats has not yet disclosed the truth regarding Angad kidnapping her... so Krishna has no idea till date WHY she is so against him and his touch.... 

9. From Krishna's POV, he has given her enough time to adjust to married life and his impatience and forceful behaviour in friday's episode is quite understandable.....

Edited by a_uma - 24 July 2010 at 10:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gawkerrightchoicedamon_biteme--Hope--SexiestReDMERARAIkoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Komal was right (Page 9)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
a-uma
Wonderful post and I agree totally .
Non consummation is one of the biggest legal causes accepted by courts all over the world as a reason to seek dIVORCE as a non consummated marraige is regarded as an ABNORMAL marraige by court
Both Adarsh and Pratigya r forcing ABNORMAL marraiges down their spouses throats and r parading around as the victims
Komal , when she wants consummation was called BESHARAM by Adarsh......LOLLOLLOL

Krishna , when he wants consummation is termed as a rapist kind of guy who only has sex on his mind all the time it seems

My point is this..............Why is that Prof trying to save such an abnormal marraige by opting to stay in jail like a Gandhi ? Isnt it infinitely BETTER to end the marraige ? Better for the poor guy , I mean .LOLLOLLOL Either u give ur daughter a talk on the facts of life and explain some realities to her or advise her to file for divorce so she can let the guy go to a normal life . Why is he teaching her to hide and HAVE A MARRAIGE ? Why ?so she can make the guy more miserable for still some more years while she embarks on yet one more agenda ?LOLLOLLOLLOL
I really cannot see the logic in that .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rightchoicedamon_bitemeTivo--Hope--MERARAI

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

So ridiculous really , the expectation to have an unconsummated relation for LIFE . That was what she , Pratigya had EXPECTEd .
It may come as big shocker to some idealistic mind s but Marraige is the biggest business deal of life ............in which give and take is very necessary to make it succesful . It cannot be taketake take all the time .
Thats the way it works in REAL life . If women enter marraiges thinking We can have these kind of filmy marraiges where we can live unconsummated , childless lives for years , talk of Dosti , Sachchai etc and fight on regular basis with in laws especially if they r gonna live in a joint family , their marraiges will land in a divorce court .

She wants Dosti , She wants no touching , she wants support in her fight for so called justice , she wants this and that . Everything she wants except a real marraige . He has wanted a proper marraige since day one but never got it .

I dont think she is cut out even for a nuclear family , forget living in a joint family .I think she is cut out for DIVORCE.

You are absolutely correct Kool, marriage is not some kind of game - I win or you win -

One should not loose sight of the following facts :
1. It's true that Krishna harrassed prats and her family in order to MARRY her, however many serious incidents such as Nitin's beating, her kidnapping etc were caused by Angad, not Krishna....

2. It was Prats mistake, not Krishna's, that she thought HE was responsible for her kidnapping and agreed to marry him...

3. Krishna married for LOVE, Prats married for HATE...

4. Consummation in marriage is not some favour the wife bestows on the husband.... it is a normal requirement of marriage..... non-consummation is one of the important grounds for divorce in most countries...

5. Several posts in this forum have commented that Prats never asked Krishna to do anything for her, she never wanted to marry him, etc. etc, however the truth is she DID marry him....this sksd ladki told SS "humey ye rishta manjoor hai, shaadi ka tareek pakka karvadeegeeye". What rishta did she think she was agreeing to anyway? Where was here fight for sachchayi then? She looks more like a con-artist in this situation, misleading everyone with her lies, secrets even before marriage.

6. As a husband he DID DO many things for her WITHOUT HER ASKING, which many husbands don't do in real life  ... such as going against his parents' wishes....

7. No one can deny that Prats is concerned about her maika than her sasural...

8. Prats has not yet disclosed the truth regarding Angad kidnapping her... so Krishna has no idea till date WHY she is so against him and his touch.... 

9. From Krishna's POV, he has given her enough time to adjust to married life and his impatience and forceful behaviour in friday's episode is quite understandable.....

Prats's lies and secrets hurt her maike before marriage. Now she is on her second round of lies and secrets only this time it's to defend and protect maike while letting her sasural face the fallout.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_bitemekoolsadhu1000

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

KC ...........Big smile

So wonderful to read ur post !
U know what suprises me ? That whenever Krishna talks of consummation , he is regarded as a rapist LOL It seems the ideal thing for a husband to do is.........
Look at his wife's face tukur tukur silently as she paces in the bedroom or sits upright with light on , thinking of her maayka's endless problems
It seems its BUT NATURAL for a husband to NOT be puzzled , irritated , angry at constant rejection from day one of marraige

He shud NEVER think of physical intimacy its TABOO in a marraige , the moment he thinks that way , he is some kinda weirdo

But not thinking of physical intimacy for LIFE is it seems is NOT being a weirdo

Shrinking from a mere hug from a husband and running with a harassed face although the poor dear has till now abided by all ur rules is not weird

Not wanting husband to even LOOK at u or share a chaddar with u is NOt weird

What exacty was the marraige Pratigya had in mind is a deep dark mystery , perhaps never to be found in the annals of any married life on this planet

Give and take is BAD . Take Take Take [ from womans side only ok] is GOOD . LOL

Yesterday when he put condition so many were incensed .How dare he put condition this and that .........it seems the right to put aNY kind of condition is only HER monopoly [ just see the number of conditions she has laid till now . Unspoken , firm WEIRD rules which he MUST abide by .]

It seems good Prtigya pushed him away , a THIRD rape was stopped once more valiantly by her ..LOL OMG . Really ? Just one push by a woman stops RAPE ? If the Rapist fully intends to do it , that is ?

The truth is Krishna was only trying to send her a message ...........That don't take me and our marraige for granted , bas .  If he was that kind of a man he wud have destroyed her long back . Instead he loved her so much , so much , that he  allowed her to emasculate himself instead . That was what he was referring to when he said Saand SE Bakri bana diya. But Na he shud NEVER speak about hIS feelings , it only has to be HER way , even in the conversation .

Let's hope those who project such views and glorify a woman's  monopoly of take take take and continue with the give me, give me give me chanting are not influenced by Prat's stand on marriage especially if they have never been in any serious relationship or marriage as of yet. In just a decade they will realize that the physical brain that they depended on had grown has changed (it does up to age 25) and they are no longer the same people they were at 14-15 or even 20.

Not only will they be in fix of their own making but it can make life hell for their maike and sasural as well unless they choose to turn a blind eye to it. Unless they have become so self-centered that they believe their choices won't affect their parents or siblings. India may be a progressive nation but I don't think it has advanced that far socially that a marriage between two people doesn't have a rippling effect on the lives of their immediate families or that they don't give a da** about it..

Edited by MERARAI - 24 July 2010 at 3:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gawkerdamon_biteme-scarlett-koolsadhu1000

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by 0711rokxoxo

I have been watching Pratigya from the start

and I hate how they have treated Krishna
Pratigya has always used him for her benefits when she needed him
saying nice stuff and acting really nicely but its not Krishna's fault on
what his father says. To recieve respect you need to give respect and that Pratigya's family
never did. Nor to Krishna or anyone else, especially Pratigya's sister always
looks at Krishna as some dirty disgusting begger that comes to disturb them.
I don't blame Krishna for his behaviour, if Pratigya even talks to him nicely and
in front of her family she takes Krishna's side, like he does for her than he would actually
feel that she loves him and wouldn't ask for a proof that she loves him...
and Komal was really rocking, love the way she always says the bitter truth but
its really brave as well...Adarsh should stop being so mean to her
I really hope this Aman doesnt create problems and gets married off to someone
so everyone can have peace
I m a bit worried about the precap though...cuz they showed Krishna going up to Aman

He is shown in an SBS clip telling Aman to get back on his saas's case and not waste his time sitting outside drinking chai. Typical Krishna, good at getting people to do his bidding.
Oh thanks Mera for telling me...ehehhe
yeaa his shhhooooo sswweeet nnaaa... but no one understands him Ouch 
its like his a use n throw material.... Cry

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Absolutely true. Krishna was never asked to sit down let alone chai, naasta and anything else !!....She'll probably mention this to her parents, another thing they will ram down Krish's throat!!...OuchOuch

I remember an instance when the Prof. had the audacity to lecture to Takur SS about his parmpara and sanskaar and how they treated any guest who came to their home with izzat and offered them food and he was proud of it. Audacious, I say, bec' he was saying it to the very person he refused to even ask to sit in his home when he came with the first sagun that Krishna had to defend his sasurji and ask his bauji to have a seat.  Audacious, bec' he never offered a glass of water to SS when he came with the second sagun either that SS made a sarcastic comment about asking guests to bring their own tiffin to the wedding.  The entire Sax family were rooted to the floor.

The only time Prats looked hurt was when Prof. got upset the following morning that Krishna had come to visit. his wife for a few minutes. She had to be taken to the terrace where she served him some food. The same man was tripping over his feet trying to please Jagmohan bec' they were ready to accept Prats as their bahu.

rightchoicedamon_bitemeSexiestReDkoolsadhu1000

SexiestReD

IF-Rockerz

SexiestReD

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Absolutely true. Krishna was never asked to sit down let alone chai, naasta and anything else !!....She'll probably mention this to her parents, another thing they will ram down Krish's throat!!...OuchOuch

I remember an instance when the Prof. had the audacity to lecture to Takur SS about his parmpara and sanskaar and how they treated any guest who came to their home with izzat and offered them food and he was proud of it. Audacious, I say, bec' he was saying it to the very person he refused to even ask to sit in his home when he came with the first sagun that Krishna had to defend his sasurji and ask his bauji to have a seat.  Audacious, bec' he never offered a glass of water to SS when he came with the second sagun either that SS made a sarcastic comment about asking guests to bring their own tiffin to the wedding.  The entire Sax family were rooted to the floor.

The only time Prats looked hurt was when Prof. got upset the following morning that Krishna had come to visit. his wife for a few minutes. She had to be taken to the terrace where she served him some food. The same man was tripping over his feet trying to please Jagmohan bec' they were ready to accept Prats as their bahu.
The only meal he will ever have there. Remember when he came to pick her up, when they were living at the adda (krishna cottage), they didn't even offer him breakfast then knowing his living condition. Instead give him blessing.

Soon as Adarsh enter SS home to pick up komal, they offer him food, krishna even scold pratz, for not getting Adarsh food. Krishna, know how to treat a guess.

rightchoice-scarlett-MERARAIkoolsadhu1000

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

The only meal he will ever have there. Remember when he came to pick her up, when they were living at the adda (krishna cottage), they didn't even offer him breakfast then knowing his living condition. Instead give him blessing.

Soon as Adarsh enter SS home to pick up komal, they offer him food, krishna even scold pratz, for not getting Adarsh food. Krishna, know how to treat a guess.

In Ammaji's language the Sax family can be summed up in one word "BESHARAMEE", they talk from both sides of their mouth. I hope this show exposes the hypocrisy of the educated fools in the community and give them a reality check. The illiterate pay attention to the reality checks bec' that's all they've got to depend upon to make life's choices anyways.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-SexiestReDkoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top