Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mia03

The only meal he will ever have there. Remember when he came to pick her up, when they were living at the adda (krishna cottage), they didn't even offer him breakfast then knowing his living condition. Instead give him blessing.

Soon as Adarsh enter SS home to pick up komal, they offer him food, krishna even scold pratz, for not getting Adarsh food. Krishna, know how to treat a guess.

In Ammaji's language the Sax family can be summed up in one word "BESHARAMEE", they talk from both sides of their mouth. I hope this show exposes the hypocrisy of the educated fools in the community and give them a reality check. The illiterate pay attention to the reality checks bec' that's all they've got to depend upon to make life's choices anyways.
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Let's hope those who project such views and glorify a woman's  monopoly of take take take and continue with the give me, give me give me chanting are not influenced by Prat's stand on marriage especially if they have never been in any serious relationship or marriage as of yet. In just a decade they will realize that the physical brain that they depended on had grown has changed (it does up to age 25) and they are no longer the same people they were at 14-15 or even 20.

wise woman 👏
Edited by gawker - 13 years ago
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

KC ...........😃

So wonderful to read ur post !
U know what suprises me ? That whenever Krishna talks of consummation , he is regarded as a rapist 😆 It seems the ideal thing for a husband to do is.........
Look at his wife's face tukur tukur silently as she paces in the bedroom or sits upright with light on , thinking of her maayka's endless problems
It seems its BUT NATURAL for a husband to NOT be puzzled , irritated , angry at constant rejection from day one of marraige

He shud NEVER think of physical intimacy its TABOO in a marraige , the moment he thinks that way , he is some kinda weirdo

But not thinking of physical intimacy for LIFE is it seems is NOT being a weirdo

Shrinking from a mere hug from a husband and running with a harassed face although the poor dear has till now abided by all ur rules is not weird

Not wanting husband to even LOOK at u or share a chaddar with u is NOt weird

What exacty was the marraige Pratigya had in mind is a deep dark mystery , perhaps never to be found in the annals of any married life on this planet

Give and take is BAD . Take Take Take [ from womans side only ok] is GOOD . 😆

Yesterday when he put condition so many were incensed .How dare he put condition this and that .........it seems the right to put aNY kind of condition is only HER monopoly [ just see the number of conditions she has laid till now . Unspoken , firm WEIRD rules which he MUST abide by .]

It seems good Prtigya pushed him away , a THIRD rape was stopped once more valiantly by her ..😆 OMG . Really ? Just one push by a woman stops RAPE ? If the Rapist fully intends to do it , that is ?

The truth is Krishna was only trying to send her a message ...........That don't take me and our marraige for granted , bas .  If he was that kind of a man he wud have destroyed her long back . Instead he loved her so much , so much , that he  allowed her to emasculate himself instead . That was what he was referring to when he said Saand SE Bakri bana diya. But Na he shud NEVER speak about hIS feelings , it only has to be HER way , even in the conversation .

Loved your sarcasm.
The underlined bit is so true but i guess a bit difficult to interpret as Baba talked about consummation. 😆😆😆😆😆😆. As  u said any attempt from his side in the direction of physical intimacy makes him a weirdo, abnormal and rapist