Komal was right (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rightchoice

Kools, it is always expected that in Indian serials, protagonist is always right and mahaan...

Funny thing is Krishna was always expected to behave like a perfect husband. But if the same question is asked to Pratigya, then the answer would be, she needs time...she don't know Krishna so well, first she needs to understand him etc...etc...If so, y it doesn't apply to Krishna also? Answer I get mostly is, it is him who LOVES pratigya, It is him who wanted to marry her so he MUST support her and always listen to her....

Of course he did made some serious mistakes...but who was the cause for those mistakes? Till date Saxsena's have not dissected why Krishna behaved so...they only knew he came with Gun but they fail to analyse why he came with GUN.

This attitude in the marriage that YOU wanted to marry me, so you HAVE to listen to ME is so WRONG and DANGEROUS...!

Its downright ARROGANT attitude if u ask me. Jaroorat tumhari hai , Meri nahi  attitude . Krishna's talks r egoistic but actions are egoless .He had no problems touching her feet publicly in mandap , helping her in kitchen , giving her support against his family for every damned fight she pulled against his family . Seriously so much support many times even educated husbands dont give. It was never recognized adequately by her .NEVER .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_bitemeCrAzYRED--Hope--MERARAI

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Komal was right (Page 8)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruthiR

Originally posted by shruthiR

Oh yeah! Give him loads of respect just coz he happens to be their jamaai despite him having insulted them publicallya numerous number of times and whenever he comes to the Saxena house he has never spoken to them with respect or manges to create a ruckus at their house and they should even forget the times before and after marriage when he made huge public tamashasinfront of the neighbourhood,when he held Pratigya at gun point and took her away forcibly and when he gave them dhamkis as well.Yup!they should just forget abt all of tht and give him loads of respect coz duh!whenever the Saxensa go there they are "always" treated with loads of respectSmile

Oh! Was that the reason, they are not offering Chai to Krishna...? Then indeed, they have strong reasons for not offering chai to their damaad...

<div></div>Pardon! what chai?!ConfusedI think your confusing my comment with Divya's coz I never mentioned any chai hereLOLanyway he doesn't deserve any respect in the first place so chai toh bahut door ki baath haiLOL

Yes, I really got confused. I thought you were commenting on Chai...
And regarding giving respect to Krishna Vs Giving respect to Damaad, we always have different opinion...
True our POV's don't match in the least bitLOL

Love-u-all

IF-Rockerz

Love-u-all

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Kools, it is always expected that in Indian serials, protagonist is always right and mahaan...

Funny thing is Krishna was always expected to behave like a perfect husband. But if the same question is asked to Pratigya, then the answer would be, she needs time...she don't know Krishna so well, first she needs to understand him etc...etc...If so, y it doesn't apply to Krishna also? Answer I get mostly is, it is him who LOVES pratigya, It is him who wanted to marry her so he MUST support her and always listen to her....

Of course he did made some serious mistakes...but who was the cause for those mistakes? Till date Saxsena's have not dissected why Krishna behaved so...they only knew he came with Gun but they fail to analyse why he came with GUN.

This attitude in the marriage that YOU wanted to marry me, so you HAVE to listen to ME is so WRONG and DANGEROUS...!

Well all these accusations points to only one thing, Had she slept with him whether she liked it or not would have satisfied his criteria of a loving wife . Because he wants nothing else from her except she let him touch her, all his blabbering the other day ended with only and only one  demand that she submit right away right their to prove that she care for him !!!. That were his words if she care for him consummate right now, Abbhhi??. As if she is some Censored, brought in for one night stand, her willingness or feelings for had no consideration, so such an act would have called Censored., but would have satisfied this uneducated goon's lust. If this is his perception of love then yes her behavior towards him till now is fully justified.

Just listen to his rants, accusations and the only solution that he thinks could staisfy him and decide for yourself, the whole conv is reproduced here for those who haven't paid enough attention to the episode.Confused

Edited by SAM2U - 24 July 2010 at 7:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiR...Binny..._dkmystery_

VYSH

Groupbie

VYSH

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
i love komal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAM2U

Well all these accusations points to only one thing, Had she slept with him whether she liked it or not would have satisfied his criteria of a loving wife . Because he wants nothing else from her except she let him touch her, all his blabbering the other day ended with only and only one  demand that she submit right away right their to prove that she care for him !!!. That were his words if she care for him consummate right now, Abbhhi??. As if she is some Censored, brought in for one night stand, her willingness or feelings for had no consideration, so such an act would have called Censored., but would have satisfied this uneducated goon's lust. If this is his perception of love then yes her behavior towards him till now is fully justified.

Just listen to his rants, accusations and the only solution that he thinks could staisfy him and decide for yourself, the whole conv is reproduced here for those who haven't paid enough attention to the episode.Confused

business deals, do/give what I want then I'll listen to you Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allshruthiR

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
 So ridiculous really , the expectation to have an unconsummated relation for LIFE . That was what she , Pratigya had EXPECTEd .
It may come as big shocker to some idealistic mind s but Marraige is the biggest business deal of life ............in which give and take is very necessary to make it succesful . It cannot be taketake take all the time .
What is Pratigya contributing to this deal ? Zilch . No income coz she is not working , no physical or emotional  support , no kids , NOTHING .  Laying out clothes in morning , making bed theek thak and going to kitchen to cook one item perhaps ..the rest of it is done by Kesar Amma and Piyasiya..........bas this is all she does .Sometimes not even that much , she goes in morning to sort out maayka problems and returns late at night to ask hubby if NOW he wants Bhujia LOL

Krishna is not working . But his Dad's wealth is at his command so on that basis he is keeping her in that aalishan haveli , and it seems as if her basic needs r being fulfilled with SS's money ..........the saris and costly jewllery .etc He gave her support in all the pangas she took with his family from day one . Right upto this point when her Dad is obstinately creating a ruckus and unecessary tamasha. In effect what Krishna is doing is biting the hand that feeds him ..........his Dads hand , coz he is going against his dad in his bid to support his wife in her so called quest for justice .

Thats the way it works in REAL life . If women enter marraiges thinking We can have these kind of filmy marraiges where we can live unconsummated , childless lives for years , talk of Dosti , Sachchai etc and fight on regular basis with in laws especially if they r gonna live in a joint family , their marraiges will land in a divorce court .

She wants Dosti , She wants no touching , she wants support in her fight for so called justice , she wants this and that . Everything she wants except a real marraige . He has wanted a proper marraige since day one but never got it .

I dont think she is cut out even for a nuclear family , forget living in a joint family .I think she is cut out for DIVORCE.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umadamon_bitemegawkerTivo--Hope--MERARAI

damon_biteme

Goldie

damon_biteme

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Firstly once again fantastic post Kools

So ridiculous really , the expectation to have an unconsummated relation for LIFE . That was what she , Pratigya had EXPECTEd .

Okay i don't understand why is it that expecting consummation of ones marriage is such a wrong thing. I have read posts where every time Krishna talks abt consummation of marriage is condemned. Okay he was wrong to force himself on her which was an outcome of his frustration. After that he has made efforts to change and started acting like a wuss which was much appreciated by Prats fan then the character herselfLOL. He agreed with the friendship deal but since then where has their relation progressed. She is still uncomfortable when he talks abt their marriage, she still gets frigid when he even attempts to hold her hand or cuddle her. I just find it difficult to comprehend how the physical aspect of a marriage can be so easily ignored by Pratigya?
It may come as big shocker to some idealistic mind s but Marraige is the biggest business deal of life ............in which give and take is very necessary to make it succesful . It cannot be taketake take all the time .

What is Pratigya contributing to this deal ? Zilch . No income coz she is not working , no physical or emotional  support , no kids , NOTHING .  Laying out clothes in morning , making bed theek thak and going to kitchen to cook one item perhaps ..the rest of it is done by Kesar Amma and Piyasiya..........bas this is all she does .Sometimes not even that much , she goes in morning to sort out maayka problems and returns late at night to ask hubby if NOW he wants Bhujia LOL

Krishna is not working . But his Dad's wealth is at his command so on that basis he is keeping her in that aalishan haveli , and it seems as if her basic needs r being fulfilled with SS's money ..........the saris and costly jewllery .etc He gave her support in all the pangas she took with his family from day one . Right upto this point when her Dad is obstinately creating a ruckus and unecessary tamasha. In effect what Krishna is doing is biting the hand that feeds him ..........his Dads hand , coz he is going against his dad in his bid to support his wife in her so called quest for justice .

Thats the way it works in REAL life . If women enter marraiges thinking We can have these kind of filmy marraiges where we can live unconsummated , childless lives for years , talk of Dosti , Sachchai etc and fight on regular basis with in laws especially if they r gonna live in a joint family , their marraiges will land in a divorce court .

She wants Dosti , She wants no touching , she wants support in her fight for so called justice , she wants this and that . Everything she wants except a real marraige . He has wanted a proper marraige since day one but never got it .

Take, Take Take and not give doesn't work in any relation we will exclude blood relations sometimes even they peril in such situations. Pratigya talks of friendship even that is based on a give-take relation. Every relation satisfies certain aspect be it physical, emotional, financial of the parties involved then only it survives else it slowly dies.One has to make contribution in one way or the other way.I mentioned it in Meraria's post in their relation its all abt what Prats want not what their relation wants. 

I dont think she is cut out even for a nuclear family , forget living in a joint family .I think she is cut out for DIVORCE.

Nuclear family has its own challenges which demands involvement at different levels. I think she is cut out for an ideal daughter and she is doing a fantastic job of that. Kudos to her for that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--MERARAIkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged

KC ...........Big smile

So wonderful to read ur post !
U know what suprises me ? That whenever Krishna talks of consummation , he is regarded as a rapist LOLLOLLOLLOL It seems the ideal thing for a husband to do is.........
Look at his wife's face tukur tukur silently as she paces in the bedroom or sits upright with light on , thinking of her maayka's endless problems
It seems its BUT NATURAL for a husband to NOT be puzzled , irritated , angry at constant rejection from day one of marraige

He shud NEVER think of physical intimacy its TABOO in a marraige , the moment he thinks that way , he is some kinda weirdo

But not thinking of physical intimacy for LIFE is it seems is NOT being a weirdo

Shrinking from a mere hug from a husband and running with a harassed face although the poor dear has till now abided by all ur rules is not weird

Not wanting husband to even LOOK at u or share a chaddar with u is NOt weird

What exacty was the marraige Pratigya had in mind is a deep dark mystery , perhaps never to be found in the annals of any married life on this planet

Give and take is BAD . Take Take Take [ from womans side only ok] is GOOD . LOL

Yesterday when he put condition so many were incensed .How dare he put condition this and that .........it seems the right to put aNY kind of condition is only HER monopoly [ just see the number of conditions she has laid till now . Unspoken , firm WEIRD rules which he MUST abide by .]

It seems good Prtigya pushed him away , a THIRD rape was stopped once more valiantly by her ..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL OMG . Really ? Just one push by a woman stops RAPE ? If the Rapist fully intends to do it , that is ?

The truth is Krishna was only trying to send her a message ...........That don't take me and our marraige for granted , bas .  If he was that kind of a man he wud have destroyed her long back . Instead he loved her so much , so much , that he  allowed her to emasculate himself instead . That was what he was referring to when he said Saand SE Bakri bana diya. But Na he shud NEVER speak about hIS feelings , it only has to be HER way , even in the conversation .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_bitemeTivo--Hope--MERARAI

Post Reply New Post

Go to top