--Hope--

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by 0711rokxoxo

I have been watching Pratigya from the start

and I hate how they have treated Krishna
Pratigya has always used him for her benefits when she needed him
saying nice stuff and acting really nicely but its not Krishna's fault on
what his father says. To recieve respect you need to give respect and that Pratigya's family
never did. Nor to Krishna or anyone else, especially Pratigya's sister always
looks at Krishna as some dirty disgusting begger that comes to disturb them.
I don't blame Krishna for his behaviour, if Pratigya even talks to him nicely and
in front of her family she takes Krishna's side, like he does for her than he would actually
feel that she loves him and wouldn't ask for a proof that she loves him...
and Komal was really rocking, love the way she always says the bitter truth but
its really brave as well...Adarsh should stop being so mean to her
I really hope this Aman doesnt create problems and gets married off to someone
so everyone can have peace
I m a bit worried about the precap though...cuz they showed Krishna going up to Aman

He is shown in an SBS clip telling Aman to get back on his saas's case and not waste his time sitting outside drinking chai. Typical Krishna, good at getting people to do his bidding.

I think when he says to Aman, the lawyer will come back with "if you are so interested in your FIL's case being fought well then tell your dad and your brother not to kidnap me and try to intimidate me"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillhopeful

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by 0711rokxoxo

I have been watching Pratigya from the start

and I hate how they have treated Krishna
Pratigya has always used him for her benefits when she needed him
saying nice stuff and acting really nicely but its not Krishna's fault on
what his father says. To recieve respect you need to give respect and that Pratigya's family
never did. Nor to Krishna or anyone else, especially Pratigya's sister always
looks at Krishna as some dirty disgusting begger that comes to disturb them.
I don't blame Krishna for his behaviour, if Pratigya even talks to him nicely and
in front of her family she takes Krishna's side, like he does for her than he would actually
feel that she loves him and wouldn't ask for a proof that she loves him...
and Komal was really rocking, love the way she always says the bitter truth but
its really brave as well...Adarsh should stop being so mean to her
I really hope this Aman doesnt create problems and gets married off to someone
so everyone can have peace
I m a bit worried about the precap though...cuz they showed Krishna going up to Aman

He is shown in an SBS clip telling Aman to get back on his saas's case and not waste his time sitting outside drinking chai. Typical Krishna, good at getting people to do his bidding.

I think when he says to Aman, the lawyer will come back with "if you are so interested in your FIL's case being fought well then tell your dad and your brother not to kidnap me and try to intimidate me"

That would be the perfect sksd answer.Wink Another truth revealed to him just before he hears about the kidnapping. He will look at both and realize that Prats is innocent but his bauji and KNBSS are not. This could end up taking them away to Prat Niwas where their bonding happens before the third time is a charm SR.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
guys:
we are all so excited but do you think the CVs are going to dupe us.

Ekta's CVs did.

Once bitten twice shy. sorry if I am ruining everyone's party. the news and last two days epis are too good to be true

MERARAI

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Its not gonna last Hope . Krishna will dump his father and go with her to Pratigya Niwas is the story . He always sides with Pratigya and she gets away with every thing is the stupid story .

--Hope--

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Its not gonna last Hope . Krishna will dump his father and go with her to Pratigya Niwas is the story . He always sides with Pratigya and she gets away with every thing is the stupid story .

when they showed him going out  in the scene I was like yeh pratigya bhoot has gone for now so I guess he is going to get that haircut (dec 11) when he is out. I guess he gets distracted by the lawyer
.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

If the show is going to be on the air then they have to address A/K romance, A/A romance, not to mention Tunna/Chandu and their futures. Amma is not going to rest. Once the elections are over and he moves to Pratigya Niwas the padai-likai will happen. She can home tutor the three musketeers K/T/C together and for once the show will have a lot of laughs as they try to learn.

We saw so much crying from Saxenas to last us for the life of the show. Maybe Prof. can retire and go on teerth yaatra with Dadi, Nainaji and Arushi. Komal can run the green house with Adarsh teaching her things.  They can invite Krishna and Prats over for dinner and they will return the invitation to Adarsh and Komal.

Amma is not going to rest in peace. She will be out to destroy the woman who took her son out of the house, forget SS and his chalaki ways. Guruma will be exposed for her sinister ways and as always Prats will do it with Krishna standing by her.

At some point they will want to split them up, but it has to be something very big given that with all that has happened they have stuck it together and got this far.

How about buzurg sher gets hurt or ill and Baba can't stay away and starts to get emotionally blackmailed by both SS and Amma to get them to move in. Something also has to happen to get Ganti dadi to speak up after the years of ringing the bell.

--Hope--

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
But the fact is he will always buckle and go back to her .At a later stage if big time split is shown they will show her pregnant and he will then swallow everthig and again run after her .Its always gonna be HER way and she going scot free . Always .I may drop this show. I cant stand surreal storylines .

--Hope--

rightchoice Goldie
rightchoice
rightchoice

Posted: 24 July 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Kools, it is always expected that in Indian serials, protagonist is always right and mahaan...

Funny thing is Krishna was always expected to behave like a perfect husband. But if the same question is asked to Pratigya, then the answer would be, she needs time...she don't know Krishna so well, first she needs to understand him etc...etc...If so, y it doesn't apply to Krishna also? Answer I get mostly is, it is him who LOVES pratigya, It is him who wanted to marry her so he MUST support her and always listen to her....

Of course he did made some serious mistakes...but who was the cause for those mistakes? Till date Saxsena's have not dissected why Krishna behaved so...they only knew he came with Gun but they fail to analyse why he came with GUN.

This attitude in the marriage that YOU wanted to marry me, so you HAVE to listen to ME is so WRONG and DANGEROUS...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--koolsadhu1000

Go to top