Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by dkmystery

yeah n she did a gr8 job by bringing the matter in front of Aman.. now she can hire him as her lawyer and he will file a case against the Saxenas after he brings the Prof out of jail ROFL
ROFL ROFL exactly how dare they treat their guests with respect  they should learn some manners from the Tachurs in this department.

Also why is only what she said emphasized it's okay if she humiliates her in laws in front of strangers but prats is attacked when she only said the truth as well but only in front of both families why wasn't what prats said paid attention to.

ROFL gandi ladki Prats should learn how to behave with family n strangers from Komal..
when Krishna pointed the gun on Pratigya's head, Naina should have rushed towards him with a cup of tea... K would see tea and run away ROFL

Also, it is totally correct to insult one's family in front of outsiders but not when the truth is spoken in front of one's family Big smile

ROFL Okay I can't get the picture of naina ji offering tea and food to Krishna as he takes her with him at gun point out of my head ROFL

When has Krishna ever went to the saxena's house and acted decently he either yells and makes them come out, or is in a hurry to take prats with himLOL

I never understood that when prats says the truth in front of anyone her behavior is questioned while komal is applauded for telling the truth and insulting her own but then again she's always right and so is her family ROFL

bec beta, Komal is unpadh so she has full rights to behave as she wants and Prats who is very proud of her education and keeps bragging about it, should behave well... so whenever n how ever Krishna comes to the Saxenas, he should be tied to the chair/sofa and fed till he says, ' I am saari' ROFL

tied to the chair and sofa once again Divya ROFLROFL

Did you hear he is not given food, and tea because he is uneducated LOL LOL LOL

Seriously I want to know when has he ever come to their house without a need to either take prats home or to create some sort of a scene but since hi is their SIL he should  be treated as godLOL

what a scene, I remember 'hum dil de chuke sanam' where they kept feeding Salman till...

seriously, in the next epi. Krishna should land there and ask them to feed him... that's it, he should do a hartal and demand respect LOL LOL

ROFL I would love to see that feed me LOL  too bad he does not deserve any respect Wink but I'm sure he will force them to give it to him like he forced prats to go back home with him Big smile

I love that movie you brought up my Salman Embarrassed as you know I love all of his movies Embarrassed Embarrassed

I love the songs of the movie, not how she left her love so easily Angry I would have never either married some1 else, n if I got the chance I would go back to him... how can some1 forget her love so easily Cry

nyways, feed me LOL yeah, force respect! good good Smile
The whole movie was soo good but the ending made me cry serioulsy I never cry over shows etc, but she should have  never left him I couldn't see his pain at the end Embarrassed Cry

Yes I would have never left him I would have very nicely turned around and said bye bye to ajay devgan LOL he was nice but he's not her love or salman Embarrassed

The songs were too good love them as well

egg jacktly! n he was willing to leave her, so say bye bye n go the guy who kept waiting for you!

ok, now we will continue tomorrow ok? I really need to sleep now
gud nite Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Komal was right (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

yeah n she did a gr8 job by bringing the matter in front of Aman.. now she can hire him as her lawyer and he will file a case against the Saxenas after he brings the Prof out of jail ROFL
ROFL ROFL exactly how dare they treat their guests with respect  they should learn some manners from the Tachurs in this department.

Also why is only what she said emphasized it's okay if she humiliates her in laws in front of strangers but prats is attacked when she only said the truth as well but only in front of both families why wasn't what prats said paid attention to.

ROFL gandi ladki Prats should learn how to behave with family n strangers from Komal..
when Krishna pointed the gun on Pratigya's head, Naina should have rushed towards him with a cup of tea... K would see tea and run away ROFL

Also, it is totally correct to insult one's family in front of outsiders but not when the truth is spoken in front of one's family Big smile

ROFL Okay I can't get the picture of naina ji offering tea and food to Krishna as he takes her with him at gun point out of my head ROFL

When has Krishna ever went to the saxena's house and acted decently he either yells and makes them come out, or is in a hurry to take prats with himLOL

I never understood that when prats says the truth in front of anyone her behavior is questioned while komal is applauded for telling the truth and insulting her own but then again she's always right and so is her family ROFL

bec beta, Komal is unpadh so she has full rights to behave as she wants and Prats who is very proud of her education and keeps bragging about it, should behave well... so whenever n how ever Krishna comes to the Saxenas, he should be tied to the chair/sofa and fed till he says, ' I am saari' ROFL

Seriously I want to know when has he ever come to their house without a need to either take prats home or to create some sort of a scene but since hi is their SIL he should  be treated as godLOL

what a scene, I remember 'hum dil de chuke sanam' where they kept feeding Salman till...

seriously, in the next epi. Krishna should land there and ask them to feed him... that's it, he should do a hartal and demand respect LOL LOL

ROFL I would love to see that feed me LOL  too bad he does not deserve any respect Wink but I'm sure he will force them to give it to him like he forced prats to go back home with him Big smile

I love that movie you brought up my Salman Embarrassed as you know I love all of his movies Embarrassed Embarrassed

I love the songs of the movie, not how she left her love so easily Angry I would have never either married some1 else, n if I got the chance I would go back to him... how can some1 forget her love so easily Cry

The whole movie was soo good but the ending made me cry serioulsy I never cry over shows etc, but she should have  never left him I couldn't see his pain at the end Embarrassed Cry

Yes I would have never left him I would have very nicely turned around and said bye bye to ajay devgan LOL he was nice but he's not her love or salman Embarrassed

egg jacktly! n he was willing to leave her, so say bye bye n go the guy who kept waiting for you!

gud nite Hug
Good night Divya sweet dreams which means dream of Harshad Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

gud nite Hug

Harshad Embarrassed

gn dear  Hug
tomorrow be ready to tell us whom u dream about? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...

rightchoice

Goldie

rightchoice

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Originally posted by rightchoice

Originally posted by shruthiR

Oh yeah! Give him loads of respect just coz he happens to be their jamaai despite him having insulted them publicallya numerous number of times and whenever he comes to the Saxena house he has never spoken to them with respect or manges to create a ruckus at their house and they should even forget the times before and after marriage when he made huge public tamashasinfront of the neighbourhood,when he held Pratigya at gun point and took her away forcibly and when he gave them dhamkis as well.Yup!they should just forget abt all of tht and give him loads of respect coz duh!whenever the Saxensa go there they are "always" treated with loads of respectSmile

Oh! Was that the reason, they are not offering Chai to Krishna...? Then indeed, they have strong reasons for not offering chai to their damaad...

<div></div>Pardon! what chai?!ConfusedI think your confusing my comment with Divya's coz I never mentioned any chai hereLOLanyway he doesn't deserve any respect in the first place so chai toh bahut door ki baath haiLOL

Yes, I really got confused. I thought you were commenting on Chai...
And regarding giving respect to Krishna Vs Giving respect to Damaad, we always have different opinion...

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

gud nite Hug

Harshad Embarrassed

gn dear  Hug
tomorrow be ready to tell us whom u dream about? Wink
Embarrassed

Tivo

IF-Dazzler

Tivo

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Wonder wut chai patti nainaji istemaal kar rahi hai..sab nainaji ke chai par fida hai...jab dekho sucksena ghar par chai ubalthe rahe thi hain.

Agar krishna ko chai banana hai toh nainaji Broke Bond Red Label Chai use karna chahiye kyunki us chai par ZAIKA ZINDAGIKA HAI LOL LOL

Love-u-all

IF-Rockerz

Love-u-all

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tivo

Wonder wut chai patti nainaji istemaal kar rahi hai..sab nainaji ke chai par fida hai...jab dekho sucksena ghar par chai ubalthe rahe thi hain.

Agar krishna ko chai banana hai toh nainaji Broke Bond Red Label Chai use karna chahiye kyunki us chai par ZAIKA ZINDAGIKA HAI LOL LOL

Krishna only likes tunna's chaiLOL

Edited by SAM2U - 23 July 2010 at 6:13pm

blueash

IF-Rockerz

blueash

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
saxena's r very ahsaan faramush including prats...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top