Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Tivo

In 2day's episode Komal bilkul sahi tha. Aaj tak is ghar ki damaad yani krishna ko is tarah ki swaagat kabi bi nahi huwa. Hamesha someone will ask him tum,ise waqt? not even once offered chai or Nastaa e ka double standard mind hai be ...behooda sucksenas komal there u go girl πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ lubbed her 2day....

I agree with u . This bad tempered , foul mouthed character is intelligently used by the CVs to speak grains of truth from time to time .
Krishna was never accepted mentally as a damaad in the house , as from their so called POV it was a FORCED marraige [ They forget it was THEIR daughter who went to the adda to placate her Knife swinging brother and told Krishna she accepted his proposal .]
We dont see them showing any hospitality to Krishna . If some remember it I am amazed as it is very very scant .  Compared to that we have often seen SS call out to Amma to serve Naasta Pani when these Saxes visit there . Forget chai , these dudes never even offered him water but he was told to go away coz Pratigya wanted to talk to them ALONE. Adfarsh has only been rude to him and never accepted Krishna's hand of friendship .

We see Krishna eating on the terrace on the night he came after being kicked out earlier , like a pathetic dog , for just 10 minutes with Pratigya. That was his biggest mistake coz he does not know how to keep his self respect as a damaad in the strictly traditional sense . He shud have not touched the water in that house , yet he was so love starved , he ate it coz all he wanted was his wife serving him food and being with him . That was NOT hospitality in the true sense .

We see The Saxes being terribly hospitable to Jagmohan and now Aman . Jagmohan Komal has NOT seen , Amans AAV BHAGATwas something she cud NOT resist . So she passed the comment .

What rightchoice said was completely true . Aman is educated so they feel they r on par with him , then he is fighting their case free , so this sweetness . Frankly I am already pitying Aman a lot .No one , absolutely no one desrves to be a damaad of this Saxena household where they are PERPETUALLY in a depressing mode . Arushi is worst than Pratigya, truly ..no one desrves a nutcase like her . At least Pratigya is ok to SOME people........like Kesar , Komal , Chandu , Tunna but Arushi is a very unpredictable , rash girl . All the 3 siblings r rash and go around slapping gundas and what not , Adarsh has now landed his Dad in a murder case with his rashness but Arushis rashness is very dangerous .She was running away in the middle of the night in the rain , that stupid she is . Here I am not gonna elaborate on her elder sis who was doing the same stupidity , running on the road to come to her Dads house at midnight .

So I pity Aman . Besides he looks like Arushi's uncle.

For all their big talks , they have not given Krishna a proper dinner as a damaad after the marraige . They were spending so much for that Jagmohans rishta. SS may be crooked but he did NOT demand dowry , Pratigya had a phookat marraige, allexpenses paid from Hubbys side , and a phookat honeymoon which this Dadi was bitching about by saying Cudnt SS keep them for few more days when the Saxes had not volunteered to pay even half the expenses of the honeymoon . It is sooooooo easy to criticise lekin apne girebaan mein jhaak kar dekha toh pata chalega ki khud ne kitna kharcha kiya . The answer is ZERO .

Aman will only get chais , dont worry . And Lots of Aman Beta. Bas . Nothing else .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rightchoice

Are you seriously getting laugh at your comment? πŸ˜• or is that way you always react...?

However you put it...Saxsena's have not offered him a chai so far...

Prof. offered him half of his cup of chai when Krishna showed up to find out where the family had gone ......... and took off on his bike to Sangam to find out her name😲
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kools, Tivo:

totally agree with you.

isn't it sad that the only people making sense in this show are the unpad ones

Komal has been right so often I have stopped counting now. yes she has her childish traits and lashes out childishly but anything she says in defense of her family she says out of loyalty and it's supported by logic and an awareness of the reality of things and relationships in this entire fiasco called Pratigya.

why is it that when pratigya says somethign in defence of her family (and in many instances her family is undeservering of her support) it is always taken as right. her father is guilty and if she is a defender of truth then supporting her father's case is wrong. however, supporting her father knowing that he is wrong is the act of a loyal and loving daughter and in that respect her emotions can be understood. still does not make anything she says in defense of her father right.

however, whenever Komal says anything her words are judged through a very biased lens. Unfair.

She has so many correct things to date:

• why does pratigya not understand that krish loves her but his way of demosntrating his love is wrong - why does she judge the book by its cover and not its content - 110% correct
  • why does an acquaintance get served tea and is treated like a guest of honour when the ACTUAL damaad of the house is treated worst than a worm from the deepest darkest hole on earth????? - 110% correct.

Yet the Saxenas never justify to Komal because THERE IS NO DEFENSE. SHE IS RIGHT

no matter whether you like krish or not. no matter what you believe he and his family are, the saxs have been invited to their home as guests several times, treated with hospitality. Krishna has always ensured they are treated nicely in their house.

Nainaji keeps saying beta beta to krish. when has she ever treated him as a beta really. was he ever asked to join the for a meal? forget a meal he has not even been asked for a glass of water?

the family is so high on maintaining customs, rituals and traditions, right???? what happened to the custom of treating the ELDEST SON-IN-LAW and the only SIL with some hospitality and courtesy.  he actually showed shock when dadi offered to bless him once.  he said dadi has never spoken to me nicely. sad. sad. we do not disrepect our servants the way krishna has been treated.

Komal is right and I hope her character never stop's driving some truths home because his wife sure as hell is not up to the job.

nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
actually komal was right .............aman is going to b d new damaad......................

and daadi2 offered krishna chai paani nashta once when he came to take prats home after d slap.................but he refused.......................πŸ˜†
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I have been watching Pratigya from the start

and I hate how they have treated Krishna
Pratigya has always used him for her benefits when she needed him
saying nice stuff and acting really nicely but its not Krishna's fault on
what his father says. To recieve respect you need to give respect and that Pratigya's family
never did. Nor to Krishna or anyone else, especially Pratigya's sister always
looks at Krishna as some dirty disgusting begger that comes to disturb them.
I don't blame Krishna for his behaviour, if Pratigya even talks to him nicely and
in front of her family she takes Krishna's side, like he does for her than he would actually
feel that she loves him and wouldn't ask for a proof that she loves him...
and Komal was really rocking, love the way she always says the bitter truth but
its really brave as well...Adarsh should stop being so mean to her
I really hope this Aman doesnt create problems and gets married off to someone
so everyone can have peace
I m a bit worried about the precap though...cuz they showed Krishna going up to Aman
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0711rokxoxo

I have been watching Pratigya from the start

and I hate how they have treated Krishna
Pratigya has always used him for her benefits when she needed him
saying nice stuff and acting really nicely but its not Krishna's fault on
what his father says. To recieve respect you need to give respect and that Pratigya's family
never did. Nor to Krishna or anyone else, especially Pratigya's sister always
looks at Krishna as some dirty disgusting begger that comes to disturb them.
I don't blame Krishna for his behaviour, if Pratigya even talks to him nicely and
in front of her family she takes Krishna's side, like he does for her than he would actually
feel that she loves him and wouldn't ask for a proof that she loves him...
and Komal was really rocking, love the way she always says the bitter truth but
its really brave as well...Adarsh should stop being so mean to her
I really hope this Aman doesnt create problems and gets married off to someone
so everyone can have peace
I m a bit worried about the precap though...cuz they showed Krishna going up to Aman

He is shown in an SBS clip telling Aman to get back on his saas's case and not waste his time sitting outside drinking chai. Typical Krishna, good at getting people to do his bidding.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hope , Tivo , Mera , rightchoice
Forget giving presents to damaad etc we don't see the Saxes calling him for a simple dinner or lunch after marraige as is the custom .
They have done bidaai of their daughter in one dress . She got all the ornaments and costly dresses from sasural , her maayka gave her zilch . We see Amma commenting bitterly on this when they enter the wedding mandap ..........that Thats ur room for changing , go . Everything from US only .She is a bitter woman , a bitchy character but she spoke the truth .
Not just that , The Saxes were so hoity toity , they refused to accept presents or suits or even give their measurements to the jewelers and tailors that SS sent to their house , their noses in the air , saying Humph ! we don't want .Humph ! We dont want .Arre bhai what do ull want ? Except loads od tears ? And constipated faces that spoil the party ? Ul timately SS lost his temper and said if u dont come here with a smile , Ill bring u here at gunpoint .πŸ˜†

Simple thing .They had a pooja after marraige these Saxes . Common etiquette is they shud invite their married daughter with her full sasural for the pooja.They CANNOT extend invitation ONLY to married daughter , it looks awfully mannerless and bad .But we see Dadi the so called BUZURG suggesting to Shamu , lets call only Pratigya not her ghatiya sasural . Arre u shud have thought of it before marrying ur rash daughter there .Once relation is formed , U cannot just call Pratigya to family functions .U have to extend an invitation to her full joint family .And what about Komal who was the bahu ?Doesnt HER maayka need invitation ?

See their manners .So much for EDUCATION . No wonder Komal got irked and phoned Amma NOT to let Pratgya come for pooja at all . It was a gross error on Saxena familys part .

Contrary to this we see SS inviting them cordially to every function in his house .We dont see him inviting only Adarsh and Komal . He is a crude , illiterate boor but has better etiquette than them all put together .

When Adarsh went to fetch Komal , we see SS and full family telling Komal to behave herself and go quietly with her husband .We do NOT see Nainaji or other Saxes reprimanding Pratigya for sending Krishna away for she wants to talk ALONE .This concept itself is wrong , after shaadi what ALONE ?Hubby wife come together as a team , there shud be NO secrets . We do NOT see Naina imparting this sanskaar to Beti but encouraging Betis hiding .

Phookat shaadi without spending a dime ........ulta They only received so many gifts , phookat honeymoon without spending a dime , Not a dinner given to grooms family and all we have is sometimes a FAKE Krishna BETA from Sasuma or PRof .No wonder Krishna raised his hand and cut Nainaji short and said Bas Sasuma. 

Arre forget gifts .Forget dinner .Forget Chai or water . Forget even RESPECT   Simply giving love which doesnt cost anything except an egoless effort , that too Pratigya did not give him .....He has got ZERO in this marraige . All he got was a demand for unlimited time period till she wud one day be ready to consummate .

Big Big dialogues of HAMARE ATMASAMMAN KO KHILONA BANA KE RAKH DIYA HAI . So did it not strike u young lady that this was what precisely UR Maayka did with Komal when they decided to conveniently NOT bring her back during the Angad dealing phase ? She was kept waiting without a phone call or explanation when she was yearning to come ................did not HER ATMA SAMMAN get hurt ?

It did and thats the reason she is lashing out now , just like Pratigya did after marraige . Coz she has been badly hurt as a woman . All her tantrums r purposeful . And who shud understand it better than anyone else but Pratigya...coz she did exactly the same thing with Krishna.

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nisha2010

actually komal was right .............aman is going to b d new damaad......................

and daadi2 offered krishna chai paani nashta once when he came to take prats home after d slap.................but he refused.......................πŸ˜†

she did not offer him the chai paani as hospitality.

that was a farce to draw him into the house.

when SS and Shakti and Amma are wrong we krishna fans come right out and say it. i think it is only reasonable that when the Saxenas are wrong we should drop the blind Pratigya faith farce and state that they are wrong.

pratigya is a girl who tries to help her family. does not make her family right.  the transitive property is not applicable here. unfortunately
--Hope-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

He is shown in an SBS clip telling Aman to get back on his saas's case and not waste his time sitting outside drinking chai. Typical Krishna, good at getting people to do his bidding.

I think when he says to Aman, the lawyer will come back with "if you are so interested in your FIL's case being fought well then tell your dad and your brother not to kidnap me and try to intimidate me"
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: stillhopeful

I think when he says to Aman, the lawyer will come back with "if you are so interested in your FIL's case being fought well then tell your dad and your brother not to kidnap me and try to intimidate me"

That would be the perfect sksd answer.πŸ˜‰ Another truth revealed to him just before he hears about the kidnapping. He will look at both and realize that Prats is innocent but his bauji and KNBSS are not. This could end up taking them away to Prat Niwas where their bonding happens before the third time is a charm SR.πŸ˜‰