Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rightchoice

Krishna is not cut out for their 'educated' status that is why no chai.., wo jaheel, unpad gawaar hain...sirf Dil Ka Accha hai per usse kya hota hain? Jab uski biwi uska respect nahin kar thi tho, uski maayke waale kahan se respect denge...?

Aman is educated, taur tareekha jaanatha hai, dang se baath kartha hain, gora bhi hain, unmarried lagtha hain, saxsena ke liye free of cost case lad raha hain...aur sabse badi baath, wo lawyer hokar bhi khud apne client ke ghar aatha hain...tho usko chai dene main Saxsena ka hi profit hai na...?

Are you saying they never offered him food or chai because he's uneducated πŸ˜†
Because I can remember times when he was offered food, and tea  but he refused since he was in a hurry to take prats home, Example, after she left him after she got slapped and he was yelling outside of their house for prats to come out they offered him tea despite him humiliating them in front of everyone. and recently he was offered tea but as usual he just wanted to take prats home.

Also whenever he comes to their house he never gives them a chance to even talk all he wants is prats, or he yells at them, or he somehow starts an argument.
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Binny1247

Are you saying they never offered him food or chai because he's uneducated πŸ˜†
Because I can remember times when he was offered food, and tea  but he refused since he was in a hurry to take prats home, Example, after she left him after she got slapped and he was yelling outside of their house for prats to come out they offered him tea despite him humiliating them in front of everyone. and recently he was offered tea but as usual he just wanted to take prats home.

Also whenever he comes to their house he never gives them a chance to even talk all he wants is prats, or he yells at them, or he somehow starts an argument.

Binny
Prats is wrong. She should have dragged him in and made him drink tea! πŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

bec beta, Komal is unpadh so she has full rights to behave as she wants and Prats who is very proud of her education and keeps bragging about it, should behave well... so whenever n how ever Krishna comes to the Saxenas, he should be tied to the chair/sofa and fed till he says, ' I am saari' 🀣

tied to the chair and sofa once again Divya 🀣🀣

Did you hear he is not given food, and tea because he is uneducated πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Seriously I want to know when has he ever come to their house without a need to either take prats home or to create some sort of a scene but since hi is their SIL he should  be treated as godπŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail

Binny
Prats is wrong. She should have dragged him in and made him drink tea! πŸ˜†

Yes Divya I agree I really hope  next time she does drag him in and make him eat and drink tea may be then everyone will be happy 🀣 can you imagine her dragging him in and even then she would be bashed poor girl she is never safe
dkmystery thumbnail

tied to the chair and sofa once again Divya 🀣🀣

Did you hear he is not given food, and tea because he is uneducated πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Seriously I want to know when has he ever come to their house without a need to either take prats home or to create some sort of a scene but since hi is their SIL he should  be treated as godπŸ˜†

what a scene, I remember 'hum dil de chuke sanam' where they kept feeding Salman till...

seriously, in the next epi. Krishna should land there and ask them to feed him... that's it, he should do a hartal and demand respect πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: rightchoice

Oh! Was that the reason, they are not offering Chai to Krishna...? Then indeed, they have strong reasons for not offering chai to their damaad...

Pardon! what chai?!πŸ˜• I think your confusing my comment with Divya's coz I never mentioned any chai hereπŸ˜† anyway he doesn't deserve any respect in the first place so chai toh bahut door ki baath haiπŸ˜† Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail

Yes Divya I agree I really hope  next time she does drag him in and make him eat and drink tea may be then everyone will be happy 🀣 can you imagine her dragging him in and even then she would be bashed poor girl she is never safe

🀣
then she will be bashed for dragging him 🀣
...Binny... thumbnail

what a scene, I remember 'hum dil de chuke sanam' where they kept feeding Salman till...

seriously, in the next epi. Krishna should land there and ask them to feed him... that's it, he should do a hartal and demand respect πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

🀣 I would love to see that feed me πŸ˜†  too bad he does not deserve any respect πŸ˜‰ but I'm sure he will force them to give it to him like he forced prats to go back home with him πŸ˜ƒ

I love that movie you brought up my Salman 😳 as you know I love all of his movies 😳 😳
...Binny... thumbnail

🀣
then she will be bashed for dragging him 🀣

🀣 🀣
dkmystery thumbnail

🀣 I would love to see that feed me πŸ˜†  too bad he does not deserve any respect πŸ˜‰ but I'm sure he will force them to give it to him like he forced prats to go back home with him πŸ˜ƒ

I love that movie you brought up my Salman 😳 as you know I love all of his movies 😳 😳

I love the songs of the movie, not how she left her love so easily 😑 I would have never either married some1 else, n if I got the chance I would go back to him... how can some1 forget her love so easily 😭

nyways, feed me πŸ˜† yeah, force respect! good good 😊