Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Sherlock Kokila.....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Kokila really needs to start to investigate on what is going on with Gopi. I understand Ba and Hetal taking it as Gopi is stressed and making mistakes. But Kokila needs to realize that Gopi does the total opposite of what she directs her to do. Also, Rashi's concern for Gopi, Kokila knows for 100% how Rashi feels and treats Gopi. Kokila also knows about Ahem and Gopi's relationship. Taking all this in contact.....I really think she needs to put on her Sherlock Holmes cap and start investigating. I don't understand why no one ever over hears Rashi and Gopi's convo. They talk in the kitchen, hall, bedroom anywhere, but no one ever hears them. Neither is Rashi very soft spoken. Basically I really want Kokila to realize "dal mein kuch kala hai" and start her detective work! Like ASAP!! Rashi needs some spanking.....lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sherlock Kokila....." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
taral good one.
I m thinking koki cn be in one mode at a time either sherlock holmes or loving mil. so these days we are mising our KSH.

Bt she wil be bak soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top