Chellameh

Chellameh July 26 - 30 Updates & Discussions (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Worst ever episode in tamil serial historyAngry

you'r right. how could they show something like this? there is limit for all loosu thanan. woman water beating habit, hitting husband. husband staeler,adultery. etc.. now hitting father? next what?
thanks for doing this worst episode... 
KA pity..looking for saraku...her best buddy bought for her

sir....thavicha vaaikku thanni kudungo sir....giver her a cutting or a quarter

what is their plan/ giving saraku now ..later want give milk to her?

try to sleep madhu...u can...Close ur eyes...Count from 50-1...u will sleep"......he leaves the room...KK starts counting...50......49....48...47...46.

aiyooo... KA, u should start with 100.
she should admit in hospital and gets proper treatment, not counting sheep at home.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87_SK_Vani19rojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chellameh July 26 - 30 Updates & Discussions (Page 5)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

@roja akka

adhu enna omni nu peru vachurukeenga sellamma kku?

Omnipotent Omnipresent - antha amma thaan ELLAM , athu thaan
antha nick Wink

Rishi87_SK_CarynVani19

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
WHYcan't they show more Amutha and Vasu scenes. I want to see Amutha happy and see that stupid Bell be all sad seeing how happy Amutha is. I know that this will take a good year for this to take place but still a girl can dream rite. I don't like the Sneha girl, i mean eewwwwww what does she see in Beach. I know that it is a revenge and stuff but still ewwwwwwwwww.

Rishi87_SK_brinny_gVani19

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks shree & Roja for the updates.Shree kanna indha madhiri oru episode update panninadarkaga Murugan sanctions Sorgam for you. AV family agarathiyil magan thadhaiku aatrum udhavi idhuthan polirukku.Innum adi vaanga  yaarellam baki ?Snake matter therinjadhum pearl beachku palaar kodutha eppadi irukkum? [Next moment pearl will be out of the serial LOL ]

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryjunkabcRishi87_SK_honeydaisyVani19

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sree, Roja akka & Rishi for the lovely updates, I agree its the worst episode, how could a son slap his own father? Rathika what are you trying to prove here? AngryAngry.

Edited by Vani19 - 29 July 2010 at 11:52pm

vicneshwaryjunkabcRishi87_SK_

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Rishi. Inniku CM donned the lawyers cap . The lawyer was standing like a statue while CM asked the questions.Since AK has become the business partner we can see him more with CM from now on. So gossipku neraya chances .Beach will be happy , he can now point finger at her if ever CM tries to accuse him of infidelity. Ippadithane pogum indha serial.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87_SK_Vani19

vicneshwary

Groupbie

vicneshwary

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Sree, Roja akka & Rishi for the lovely updates, I agree its the worst episode, how could a son slap his own father? Rathika what are you trying to prove here? AngryAngry.

I too dun agree, how could  a son slap his own father? Angry

Rishi87_SK_rojapoooo

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Thanks Rishi. Inniku CM donned the lawyers cap . The lawyer was standing like a statue while CM asked the questions.Since AK has become the business partner we can see him more with CM from now on. So gossipku neraya chances .Beach will be happy , he can now point finger at her if ever CM tries to accuse him of infidelity. Ippadithane pogum indha serial.

Agree, Rathika's serial is famous for infidelity, and all the bad things Angry.

Rishi87_SK_honeydaisy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top