Chellameh

Chellameh July 26 - 30 Updates & Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Originally posted by honeydaisy

thanks for updates.  bell still want want marry kavi even after CM told that she was after Ratnam for a while. anywhere where is Vadai's sisters? how come no one recognise snake as thavasi's daughter? AV should slap beach first. i think there will be big fight between beach and AV. AV aslo will end up staying in hostel as he cant eat in CM house. amutha just forget that losser and start a fresh life.

Bell has lost all his suduu, soranai, maanam, rosham long time ago to Kavi...Angry

you r right. not only him... beach aslo same. pity solai without any 2nd channel. LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chellameh July 26 - 30 Updates & Discussions (Page 3)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged

thanks for updates.  bell still want want marry kavi even after CM told that she was after Ratnam for a while. anywhere where is Vadai's sisters? how come no one recognise snake as thavasi's daughter? AV should slap beach first. i think there will be big fight between beach and AV. AV aslo will end up staying in hostel as he cant eat in CM house. amutha just forget that losser and start a fresh life.

SORRY guys but I have just started watching this drama so the storylines are still unclear to me. Why can AV stay and CM's house?

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Aishu
I hope Radharavi comes to his senses and leaves this godforsaken serial! After that episode with Beach hitting his father, can his character sink any lower??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabckrishfanRishi87Caryn

krishfan

krishfan

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

I hope Radharavi comes to his senses and leaves this godforsaken serial! After that episode with Beach hitting his father, can his character sink any lower??

Yeah i agree that a person can never stoop any lower than this. i hope that they change his character is some way,,.. make him see what mistake he is making.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87Vani19

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Thanks Aish. Paearl is destined to learn her lesson the hard way. Thun vinai thunnai sudum , correct thane ammaNi.

@sweetygrey...Please sweety no spoilers. Please contain your enthusiasm till the update is posted.

ok i will not post it hereafter...

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Originally posted by sweetygrey

nice tight slap for AV from beach in front of sneha poor dad getting slap from idiotic son..

</div>
<div>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#ff0000">For the third time, we are requesting you to refrain from posting any spoilers (including titbits)!!!Please respect the updaters' time and effort!!! Thank you!!!</font></font>

ok i will not post it hereafter...

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishfan

Originally posted by brinny_g

Yeah i agree that a person can never stoop any lower than this. i hope that they change his character is some way,,.. make him see what mistake he is making.

Yes u are right

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 28 July 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishfan

SORRY guys but I have just started watching this drama so the storylines are still unclear to me. Why can AV stay and CM's house?

thats because Pearl has done 'Moraipadu'- a stupid ceremony( we all heard for 1st time)  but i think he can at CM house  now if he  out from Beach house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87

Post Reply New Post

Go to top