Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: srima

Thanks Aish. Paearl is destined to learn her lesson the hard way. Thun vinai thunnai sudum , correct thane ammaNi.

@sweetygrey...Please sweety no spoilers. Please contain your enthusiasm till the update is posted.

ok i will not post it hereafter...
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

</div>
<div>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#ff0000">For the third time, we are requesting you to refrain from posting any spoilers (including titbits)!!!Please respect the updaters' time and effort!!! Thank you!!!</font></font>

ok i will not post it hereafter...
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishfan

Yeah i agree that a person can never stoop any lower than this. i hope that they change his character is some way,,.. make him see what mistake he is making.

Yes u are right
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishfan

SORRY guys but I have just started watching this drama so the storylines are still unclear to me. Why can AV stay and CM's house?

thats because Pearl has done 'Moraipadu'- a stupid ceremony( we all heard for 1st time)  but i think he can at CM house  now if he  out from Beach house.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If no spoilers are posted, we will resume updates.
Shree and KK , please go ahead and post the updates.
Hope people get the message - loud and clear.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
yeah u can update.. now all is clear..
rojapoooo thumbnail
KK can not update - so after Shree posts the Tuesday update, I will do the Wednesday update. please bear with us folks. Paucity of up daters - can't help much.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Wednesday 28/7/10

Beach and Co - house No 1. Pearl complains that Aavudai has gone nuts. "inge nadakkarathai ellam Omni kitte report panrathe velai ya pOchu ivarukku " Beach looks like a scorpion bitten thief. All wonder as to why Aavudai is not back home. Beach slowly says that he
wont come back. The family jumps "why so??" Beach is at
a loss for word...but the ever obliging Pearl gives a lead "vera enna??? Omni thOondi vittu iruppa" Beach yaaru??? kOdu pOtta road podaravar. He now has an idea. Says that Aavudai came to the site and fought with him. "namba Omni kku yethanum seyyanumaam. He wants some property to be given to Omni. I said no and he started threatening me. Ella sothaiyum ava mele ezhuthi vaichudeuen nnu mirattaraar...." The clan is heart broken (athu sari, sOthu thaane mukkiam. Beach kku house no 2 iruntha enna ?? illatta enna??) Beach directs - "Garden and Bell, go and see him tomorrow. Get the documents ready - saying that all the properties are transfered to our names. Get him to sign the documents, ok?? ( apram appan epdi pOna engalukku enna??) Both the brothers play boom boom maadu.

Omni at the garments. Chithappu, GM and Vaasu - "General Body" (paavam namba chef, ithukku kooda koopida maattangalaa?? At least to supply some coffee and tea??) meeting - How to improve RS garments? - Vaasu says that they should increase the no. of employees. Omni asks the GM who just wants to spite Vaasu - says some thing that hurts Vaasu. Omni as usual vakkalathu vaangufies - " it is easy to criticize some one's ideas. But what is difficult is to suggest some thing better. Athukku neriya velai seyyanum. Neenga thaan velaiye seyyame sambalam vaangaravar aache.." Turns her attention to Vaasu - says that they do need more people .."but before that we should have more orders.." Just then the officials from Lotus Bank descend on Omni. Omni gets to know that the owner has cheated them and the GM guy played along. The bank officials talk about sending innumerable reminders " no response absolutely from the owner. So, we just have to seal this place" .A "big fight" ensues and Omni dismisses the GM after some choice gaalis (habbbaaaa, at last !!!!) Omni appeals to the bank guys and gets 2 days time. Operation "stop izhuthu moodal" gets discussed. And Omni decides to meet AK (vera???? yen sir, unga advocate enna sothai advocate aa?? Documents sari paarkkum pOthu ithellam paarkkaliyaa??)

AK gets briefed - decides to accompany Omni to see the cheating owner. Prefers to consult the advocate and so both go to the same advocate who sothappufied - Now he says that Omni should not talk "rules and regulations" to the bank guys. "unga kudumi avanga kaile. Why should I pay his debts nnu aarambichaa, izhuthu moodal is imminent. So, do some soft peddaling with the bank, ok? Now, about the owner, cheating case pOdalaam, can take him to the court. But before that, let us talk to him. Masinji varatta..irukkave irukku court.." AK suggests that they should go with the police force but advocate would much rather confront him with out the police. The trio goes to the Owner's place....Owner sees them coming......

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Thanks Shree - habbbaaaaa, ithai update panrathu is such a bore. Omni with her lispy accent was too much to endure ..awwwwwwwwww
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@roja akka

adhu enna omni nu peru vachurukeenga sellamma kku?